Sly Dragon

The Things I Can't Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you first see Taeyeon, you’ll just think that she’s a normal happy go lucky teenager. Only because she got so used to keeping all the emotions to herself. She had the thinking that sharing your sad stories to your friends and family is unnecessary and it’s not like they’ll take her seriously anyway.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

In my whole 17 years of existence, I keep all my feelings to myself. I just think I don’t need to share it to other people because it seems like they won’t care anyway so why would I waste my time? There are so many things that I keep to myself and swore I would never tell a single soul about it. Well… I actually didn’t keep that promise because of a certain guy named Kwon Jiyong.

The first time we met, I felt a connection. It felt bad yet good in a weird way.

 

“What time is it young lady? Why are you alone in the dark? You know that it’s not safe” said a guy passing by

 

“Leave me alone!” I said in a shaky voice. I was crying silently to myself and the fact that someone saw me made me embarrassed.

 

“Woah chill! Wait, are you crying? Did your boyfriend break up with you? You know, it’s not worth crying over someone stupid enough to let a girl like you go” he said with a chuckle. Ugh what’s this guy’s problem? I just told him to leave me alone

 

“If you’re not going to leave then I will! so annoying!” I was not in the mood anymore

 

“Be careful! I saw some stray dogs running really fast around there!”

 

“Tch. Trying to scare me? I’m not afraid of dogs!”

 

Woof! Woof!

 

“AHHHH!! Don’t follow me kyaaa no get away from me!” just got real!

 

“Not afraid of dogs huh?”

 

“Why don’t you just help me- AHHH!- here? oh my god it’s so dirty!” I’m gonna die oh gosh

 

“Come here fast! Run!” Here goes nothing!

 

“Whoo! Finally! That surely freaked me out. Thank you sir” I guess he wasn’t that bad at all.

 

“That’s why should not wander alone at night okay? What’s your name?”

 

“Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you. Thank you again.”

 

“No worries just don’t go out this late again you’ll never know what other people could do. Be glad it was only me out there. I’m Kwon Jiyong.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter