007

Love Undercover

007 || Calm

Jihoon and Soonyoung managed to convince Jisoo that going to his class will calm him down. He took his guitar and a small backpack then went on his way. It was only his third day here in college as a sophomore and things aren't going so well for him as he thought. 

Let's list down all the bad things that happened to him for the past three days, shall we? 

Firstly, He got a roommate and that roommate is an overly-excited & optimistic girl that all of friends are going crazy for. Not to mention he got hit by a ball on the head. 

Now, Let's list the good things that happened to him:

None. NOne

"Great. This year will be a lot harder than I thought." Jisoo complained as he headed for his peer's usual hangout, the bleachers by the university's outdoor basketball court. He decided to skip class for the first time in forever since he knew that nothing significant would even happen on his subjects for today, just the usual orientation and course overview.

He sat down at the topmost part and took out his guitar along with a bar of chocolate from his bag. The two things that will actually calm him down and give him the happiness that he needs right now. He started playing random notes and ended up creating an acoustic version for Afterschool's Because of you, A song that Junghan was singing to the moment he (Jisoo) woke up from his 'knock out sleep'.

Suddenly, his phone beeped then another beep followed by another then another. Jisoo, annoyed, checked his phone and found numerous notifications from his various SNS accounts. "What is this..." He mumbled as he pressed the site with the most notifications, facebook.

His eyes widened as he saw a public facebook page entitled "Our Angel Junghan.". Luckily, the page only has seven likes from seven people namely Seungcheol, Soonyoung (of course), Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Junhui and Seokmin. They've been tagging Jisoo in every post they make at the page, the cause of Jisoo's multiple notifs. Curious of what the page contains, Jisoo looked at the latest post and it was by Mingyu.

"Our Junghan just waved hi at me. I guess he loves me."

"She! It was confirmed by Jisoo already!" Wonwoo commented at the post. "Snow white is as white as snow, Mingyu!" Junhui added his comment. Jisoo guessed that the Snow white is as white as snow is their code for Junghan is a girl. "My friends have gone crazy." Jisoo thought as he sighed heavily.

Speaking of, "What are you looking at?" A familiar overly-hyped voice asked as a figure hovered Jisoo. The latter immediately locked his phone and pressed it firmly against his chest. "N-Nothing." Jisoo replied.

"Is it ? It's , Isn't it." 
"Wh-what? No! No!"  

"Come on. I'm curious!" The figure, who was Junghan, reached for the phone. And as a response to that, Jisoo moved his hands behind his back, holding the phone tightly but that didn't stop Junghan. He still reached for the phone, his arms each around Jisoo's waist lightly touching it. Jisoo frozed. It was uncomfortable for him. Extremely uncomfortable.

And Good thing, Junghan wasn't looking up and was looking at the phone cause if he was they would've kissed already. This is just Jisoo's nightmare but you have to face your fears, though it wasn't really a fear of his. He cleared his throat with a silent cough. "Junghan stop." Jisoo managed to harden his voice, adding a sense of dominance in it. Junghan paused.

And just as Jisoo feared, Junghan looked up causing their noses to touch. Junghan didn't move back at all and just stared into Jisoo's eyes which are probably shaking. "Jisoo, move away." A little voice inside his head scolded him. Jisoo's face turned bright red as he moved away from Junghan causing the latter to laugh at Jisoo's adorable reaction. "I'm sorry." Junghan said, sitting properly beside Jisoo, still laughing.

For a while, It was quiet until Junghan decided to hum some songs that's been stuck in his head. He looked around and saw Jisoo's chocolate bar. "Can I have some?" Junghan asked, pointing at the chocolate and breaking the intense silence between them.

Jisoo nodded and asked "Don't you have a class?", trying to keep his cool and act natural. "Our professor was absent." Junghan replied, reaching for the unopened chocolate bar beside Jisoo.

Jisoo stiffened at the slightest touch of Junghan's arm on his thigh. "What the hell is wrong with you, Jisoo?" Junghan asked, finally able to grab the chocolate. He moved back, trying to open the bar by peeling off the foil. "I'm just--" Jisoo sighed. "Distracted." He added.

"Why?"

"No need to ask that." Jisoo said, taking a piece from the chocolate bar as soon as Junghan opened it.

"No worries. Just think of the positive things about that problem like for example. You're in debt-"

"I'm not."

"It's just an example. You're bankrupt and have so many debts to pay. The good thing about that is you'll know the importance of hard work and money. You'll be able to appreciate it more and you'll know how to avoid having so many debts and being bankrupt." Junghan said, raising his arms for emphasis. 

"I don't think that would happen to me."

"I said it's just an example, Jisoo." Junghan said, stuffing  his mouth with chocolate. But what is the good thing of Junghan being a girl? Jisoo thought hard, setting aside all y stuff Soonyoung  suggested. "You're right. I should just accept this cause this only happens once in a blue moon." Jisoo placed his hand on Junghan's head, ruffling the other's hair. 

Junghan pouted as he fixed his hair, causing  some chocolate to stick unto his hair. "Oh my~" Junghan said, sighing the moment he realized that his hands were covered in chocolate. "Idiot." Jisoo chuckled, pulling a handkerchief from his pocket and handing it over to Junghan. 

"Jisoo, You'll be the perfect boyfriend." Junghan blurted out, as he grabbed the handkerchief from Jisoo's hand causing the other to freeze once again. "Oh cute. You're blushing again." 


Author'snote: Hello. So I wanted to update so that i'll be able to share this with you guys: In the foreword, i wrote that the story has a soundtrack and like the main song is kisum's you and me. THEN NEXT THING I KNOW, JISOO SANG JOOYOUNG'S PART IN THAT SONG AND CAN U FEEL ME? MY FEELS ARE OVERFLOWING I LOVE JOSHUA MY GOSH. and not to mention svt's adore u (acoustic ver) where Jihan just serenades each other. /cries/ im tired from all fangirling. Please comment! love u.

for jisoo singing jooyoung's part in kisum's you and me: (link)
for svt's adore u acoustic ver: (link)