006 pt. 2

Love Undercover

006 II : Hide what

Author'snote: Hello. My a/n is at the first part since this is a special short chapter. There have been many questions about Junghan's true identity. Even some of you guys are confused! Hahaha. Here's a chapter to clear all those confusion up. Well only for you guys. Please, don't  tell Jisoo and the gang let them have their own state of confusion. Hahaha Just kidding. P.S I got really excited lol.


"No one knows Mom." Junghan pressed his phone between his ears and his shoulder as he took of his clothes. "Junghan, please. You sure? You might get into trouble." His mother replied, obviously concerned.

"I hid it very well! They aren't showing!" Junghan raised his voice as an attempt to make his mother stop worrying since he doesn't want his mother to feel negative feelings.

"I kinda feel bad for them being pressed so tightly against my ribcage. It's like they can't breathe." Junghan added, removing his last piece of clothing. He was about to add another sentence when he heard something breaking from the kitchen. "Jisoo? Is that you? You okay?" Junghan asked as he took hold of his phone so that he could stand properly. 

"Was that your roommate? He might hear you Junghan!" His mother yelled through the phone, deafening Junghan. As a result, Junghan slowly closed the door with his free hand as the other moved away from his ear. "Junghan, please just stop selling your rated novels!" His mother commanded, making the young man sigh heavily. 

His mother continued nagging and when she wasn't able to hear any sounds coming from Junghan anymore, she decided to say goodbye cause Junghan won't even listen anyway. "Bye mommy, I love you." 

"Oh darn I forgot my ponytail." Junghan said as he placed his phone down and went to his towels. He wrapped one on his head and one to cover his whole body. He had always been this way ever since because he caught this habit from his older sisters. He went out and saw Jisoo entering, he seemed out of it so Junghan decided to act all crazy.

He crossed his hands over his chest and screaming like Jisoo was a ert. "Jisoo I thought you left!" Junghan pinched himself to prevent himself from laughing. However, Jisoo really seemed like he was caught ing on him. Jisoo's eyes and mouth opened wide, and he wasn't able to say anything.

Junghan finally sensed that something was not right. "What's wrong?" He asked, raising his both of his hand to emphasize his question. Jisoo widened his eyes mode like that's possible (but it was) then he immediately ran out of the room. 

Junghan scratched his head, thinking what was wrong with Jisoo. When he looked down, he saw his towel on the floor. "Oh." He said as he picked it up, dusting it off. He wrapped it on his shoulders instead. He looked down on his body once again. "He might've been embarrassed or scared." Junghan chuckled to himself, shrugging before going to their room to get his ponytail.