Chapter One

Red Phoenix

No One's POV 

The sounds of flute filled the quiet forest,it was melodious that no one can't resist. A blind man,walk through the Chinese bamboos that swaying side to side. The poor blind man fell on the ground not just once or twice. He finally ,find where the music is coming. But alas! It stopped!

A shadow of a person wearing white smile when she/ he sees the man,she/he jumped up in the air, pull out her/his sword and aim for the man. 

The man stopped in his tracks,his ear moved a bit,in one small swift move, the attacker missed it's aim. 

"Who are you?" The blind man asked.

"Why asked, you will die soon, so no meed to know." The attacker is a woman, ""you are chicken feather,"

''Yes I am chicken,are you here to kill me?"

The girl didn't answer,she rose up her sword and start attacking,the blind man didge all her move without taking his foot in his original position.

'Ah!fight!" The girl yelled.

"If I fight,you will lose" the man says.

"I'm red Phoenix and I never lose a battle!" She yelled.

"Then if you fight me,this will be your first lose." The man says.

"Ypure coward,dint he a chicken,chicken!" 

"Are you trying to annoy me?"he ask. "Cause it's working" the man hold up his Crane and pull out the sword. The girl make her move and ran to the man. She swayed her sword to cut the blind man into half but like her first attack, she missed. 

The sounds of sword,filled the place. The girl tried her best to have her opponent wounded but she didn't do it. The mab make his first attack,the girl run backward facing her opponent trying not to get wounded.

The man sword us almost in her face.

"No!not my face!" She yelled. But the man didn't listen to her.

"No please!not my face!" She uelled again. 

'If only ths guy can see me,I bet he wine dare to lay a finger in my beautiful face"

The man keep moving forward while the girl move backward.

"Please,BOT MY FACE!" she yelled on top of her lungs. 

'ah,why did I even ended to be a killer hunter?" the girl thought.