OO5.

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

◇┇Chapter Five.

 

           

            “Carry out the plan well,” the prince finished. Quickly, we started to leave and go to the woods.

Absentmidedly, I kept on thinking about Wrath- my sister; my twin. She was someone I lost without anything to give her on her way to heaven’s gates.

Not even a single word. Nothing.

“It’s going to be alright,” one of the female of the army said as she gave out a sign of assurance – a smile with cheeks lifting up and eyes forming the curve of a rainbow.

“He is so mesmerizing!” Wrath said with a huge smile on her face. I, in a half-meant manner, was happy for my sibling.

She realized my plasticity at the moment and frowned. “Am I hurting you?”

I shook my head and turned away. My lips were dry, not darting to crack up and moved in order to speak.

If Wrath were to marry someone, what would happen to me? Would I be alone? Would she still be there for me?

“Don’t worry. We’ll always be together forever. You’re my sister, remember?” She quickly cheered me up with that joyous side of hers.

I nodded. “Forever,” I whispered to myself. It was such a lovely word for eternity. I believed in it. I hoped in it.

The person I didn’t want to lose left me with a proof that forever never existed and would never exist in any time, generation or life.

The prince finished the meeting and I understood his plans but, despite the brilliancy of his excellence, something blurred my mind.

“Let’s go!” I snapped out of my thoughts upon hearing someone shout. I felt uneasy as if something bad was about to happen.

Sweat glistened with my skin as I followed everyone.

I couldn’t see Chanyeol. My lips were dry just like that time with my sister. There was this feeling that was trying to tell me to stop.

Midnight. Cold wind. Calm trees. Smiling moon. Cursing sky. Mourning flowers. Shining starts. Marching crowd. Uneasy feeling. A pre-developing warning. Ludicrous moment. An emblem in dark.

Everything seemed oddly sadistic. It was as if we were about to mourn for something and the moon grinned down at us, passionately lightened by the stars which enjoyed the sight of a death put in vain.

We arrived at the place we planned to be at and began to hide from the enemies that were about to come.

“Chaos, why do you hate your name?” Wrath questioned as she brushed her hair while facing a mirror. She looked at me quietly.

“It’s just that…I feel like I’m being negatively labeled just because of it. Somehow, yours is kind of cooler,” I said as I watched her reflection look at me.

“In any way, my name is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter