Chapter 5

Our Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli was used to wear skinny jean but thanks to victoria she was wearing a skrit. As they were walking through the wall all eyes were on them. No one seem to be intresent when Yoona came they mostly was looking a Sulli and Victoria. Some girls were green eyed jelouse and other was saying she looks nice. The boys eyes never left them well untill they were out of reach.

Exo was at the other side of the corridor and they were looking at everyon reaction. Well i mean just Kai and Suho the rest of the member were staring at the girls. With there mouth hang low. Kai and Suho were disgusted with people's reaction. Yes they were pretty llike Miss Korea pretty but then the risk of the boys stealing sulli and victoria hunt them.

The truth was Kai had a liitle crush on Sulli and Suho also have a crush on Victoria. But knowing that they are not their boyfriend kept them aware not to do things what other boyfriends do.

End of school

Sulli and Victoria was walking home

Victoria: So where do you live?

Sulli: At the end of the town

Victoria: That is too far and you go by bike. With that skrit.

Overhearing the conversation Channyeol who is in the ssame class as Sulli and a member of exo memeber also have a crush on Sulli offer to drop them to their house.

Chanyeol: You guys need a ride, and come on sulli as if you are going to ride a bike in a skrit.

Sulli: Then i will walk with by bike. Dont worry about me yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter