Chapter 1

Our Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Sulli is an ordinary girl who loves to cook and dance. She lives with her mother after her father died and her grandmother kicks them out of the house. Mr choi was a very rich man business man married to Mrs Choi without the agreement of her grandmother. Sulli was suppose to stay in Busan but moved to Seoul.

Since moving to new house with new enviroment. She also had to go to new school. She had to keep with with her education.

She woke up early today and took a long bath before going downstair to eat her breakfast. After eating she went up stair to brush her long brown beautiful hair. Then she kissed her mother goodbye and away she goes to her new school. She went to school by her bicycle, which she used when she was 10. Her late father brother it for her on her birthday. Its was one way of remembering her father. Even if was 18 her love for her father would never die. She rode her bike to school and parked it in the bicycle rack. She went through the front doors of the school and walk to the office. Which she found after 20 minuite.

She recieved a list of rules and her timetable and as she head out of the office she bump into a guy. And fall down at her arm.

Kai: Kwenchana? Mian.

Sulli: Aniyo, It's my fault.

She replied with a smile plasted on her face. And she was even waving her hand..until she felt the sting in her arm. Kai looked at her and and saw a little cut with brusises.

Kai; Let me take you to the cli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter