Chapter 1

In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DANG guys thank y'all SO MUCH for all this support! As requested, here is the fluffy sequel (uh or should I say fluff + angst haha plz don't kill me)~

     Wonwoo breathed a sigh of relief as he finished his last sentence, pushing back his chair and letting it scrape as he got up from his desk to go turn his test in. Dear lord that test nearly killed my brain, Wonwoo thought as he mentally congratulated himself for surviving a test from one of his hardest classes, English. You'd expect that this school would be at least a LITTLE more lenient, since, you know, our main language is Korean, not English, but of course this school wouldn't be. Why would I expect a high-end school to allow students to slack off? There's only rich, snobby kids here, so of course there's no relaxation either., Wonwoo ranted inside his head as he packed all his binders to go to his next class. 

     Fortunately for him, Wonwoo wouldn't be staying in this high school much longer. This was, after all, the final semester of his senior year, and he was more than ready to go off to the same university as his boyfriend, Mingyu. 

     Wonwoo smiled as he remembered how Mingyu had trapped Wonwoo against a wall only a mere two years ago, kissing him while confessing at the same time. He blushed, remembering how Mingyu had cared for him so much, almost a little too much, back when Wonwoo was a shy student who was bullied by others and loved to draw his frustrations out. He almost never talked then, opting instead to converse with his own mind, because he felt more comfortable in his own world. 

     He could've stayed that way for the rest of high school, just blending in the background, but Mingyu suddenly arrived shortly after sophomore year had begun, waltzing his way into school, Wonwoo's classroom, and most importantly, Wonwoo's heart. Mingyu shoved his so-called image aside, standing up for Wonwoo and becoming friends with him. Mingyu was the first person to sincerely converse with Wonwoo and become close friends with him, and Wonwoo couldn't be more grateful. Now he had the confidence to go about the rest of his high school years, something he directly attributed to his friendship with Mingyu.

     It wasn't like girls were going up to him and confessing after Wonwoo gained confidence and something similar to a makeover (which was again attributed to Mingyu getting a stylist and saying "Maybe this will get you to feel better about yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter