CHAPTER10: WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!

PLAYBOY MEETS HEARTBREAKER

"DONE!" Kyuhyun said after all of them are registered at the Night Dance.

Then they saw someone walking.

"Seohyunnie!" Donghae called her.

Seohyunnie?! Yeah you're close! Kyuhyun tought looking irritated.

"Yow?! Oh so you registered? I never thought you would." Seohyun said after going near them.

"Yeah. Because some of us are participating we are all required to go." Leeteuk said.

"Good thing my unnies don't require me to go when they will." Seohyun said then smiled.

"Why? aren't you going to come." Yesung asked.

"Nope. But now I'm still thinking about it because my classmate is going to perform." Seohyun smiled then bow. "I'll be late for our first class so ... BYE!"

After Seohyun went away they all looked at Donghae and Donghae smiled.

"LOOK!" Pointing at Seohyun's direction. They all looked and when they saw nothing they looked at Donghae again and realized he was running. All of them

chase after him.

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE BABO! LIAR!" Kyuhyun shouted.
 


"Seohyun are you going to the night dance?" Gikwang asked Seohyun.

"I'm not sure. Wae?" Seohyun asked.

"I was just wondering. Anyways I hope you'll come." Gikwang said then smiled widely.
 


 

"Hi Kyuhyun oppa!" Sooyoung said smiling at Kyuhyun who was reading a book. "What are you reading?"

"Uhm.. Something." Kyuhyun said with a little irritated tone.

"Sooyoung-ssi can you come here?" Yesung said calling Sooyoung who is at the bench sitting.

Sooyoung sat besidee him. "Wae oppa?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"Can you help me with Seohyun?" Yesung asked.

"Sure!" Sooyoung said happily.
 


 

At dismissal the boys was inside their classroom and Sooyoung was with Yesung talking about something. Leeteuk and Donghae are talking, Eunhyuk and

Hyoyeon are sharing ideas about the dance they're gonna perform and Kyuhyun was texting and talking to girls at his phone. Then Sooyoung got up and

went outside. After a few seconds she went in with someone. Everyone was looking.

"Oh Seohyunnie!" Donghae said.

Sooyoung pulled her to a sit near Yesung at the back of where Donghae and Leeteuk are sitting.

Sooyoung went near Leeteuk and Donghae.

"Hi Seohyun!" Yesung smiled.

"Hello!" Seohyun smiled. "Unnie what are we doing in their room?" She looked at Sooyoung confused.

"Seohyun please come to the Night Dance! It'll be fun I assure you." Yesung said hopeful.

"Wae?" Seohyun asked.

"It's just not the same without you." Sooyoung said.

"Oh. Okay .. It's not much of a big deal anyways." Seohyun said calmly.

"Okay let's go." Yesung held Seohyun's risk and they went outside making the group stare at what just happend.

"Yah! Unfair!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk shouted. Hyoyeon was looking at him.

"He's making a move." Leeteuk said.

"Why are you all so affected." Kyuhyun smirked irritated.

"Why am I?" Donghae whispered to himself.
 


 

"Where are we going?" Seohyun asked. She isn't mad or irritated just confuse.

"Let's register." Yesung said.

"You didn't tell me we're gonna register. I didn't bring my wallet." Seohyun said.

"Don't worry I'll pay." Yesung said then smile.

"Okay. I'll pay you back later." Seohyun said.

"No need. We're friends aren't we? So you don't need to repay me."

"But---" Seohyun didn't finish her sentence when she was cut.

"If you don't let me. I'll be sad cause it's like you don't want to be my friend." Yesung pouts.

"Fine .." Seohyun just gave up.

After a few seconds she was registered.

"Let's go back." Yesung said.

"You go ahead I'll just get something in my locker."

"I'll come with you."

"No need. I can do it." Seohyun said and smiled.

Then Yesung went away.
 


 

When Yesung entered the noisy room it became quiet.

"Wae?!" Yesung asked.

"I can see you're making a move?" Eunhyuk asked irritated.

"Yeah wae? I know you like her too." Yesung said. "But it seems like were not the only one."

The 3 boys gulped. "Do you guys like him too?" Yesung ask the three.
 


 

"Hi Seohyun." Bom together with CL, Minzy and Dara went near her.

"Oh? Hello!" Seohyun smiled and bowed then she opened her locker.

But CL closed it loudly. "W-what's going on?" Seohyun asked confused.

"We said you should hang out with us. But why are you always with our boys huh?" Dara asked her irritated.

"What? What boys?" Seohyun asked scared.

"You know what we mean ms. acting-all-innocent girl!" CL shouted.

"I-I thought we were friends?" Seohyun asked still don't know what's happening.

"It's called acting! You babo!" Bom said and pushed her through the locker.

Seohyun was scared and was shaking. Her eyes was tearry.

"Don't act like that! We know you're strong! Fight back!!!!" Minzy shouted.

"I-i..." Seohyun whispered. Then stood up slowly "Sorry."

"You coward! No one will befriend you! You're a that loves to be with guys!" CL said then kicked her stomach with her heels. Seohyun fell down and was

crying. She wasn't crying because of the pain. But because of what she said.

I thought I finally have friends. Girl friends.

Minzy held her hair and make her face up. "Get away from our boys you flirt!" She shouted and slap her face really hard.

"You should get out of here!" Dara said.

"You ruin our lives!!!!!!! You're irritating!" Bom said holding a piece of wood.

"You really didn't want me? Did you?" Seohyun asked weak but with a strong emotion.

"NO! We were the one who told the boys to you and film it." Dara said. "Why aren't you fighting back!?"

"This is pointless! You get away from our boys or you'll get this!" Bom showed the wood.

Seohyun didn't answer. "YAH! YOU DON'T WANT !!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!" Bom said and raised the big piece of wood up.
 


 

"N-NO!" The boys answered.

I actually don't know. Donghae thought.

"I'll just go outside." Donghae said.

"Hyung! Can you buy me chocolate?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I was going to the rest room and not the canteen." Donghae said in a For-your-information tone.

"Please! You're going to pass by there anyways." Kyuhyun said.

"It has totally different directions." Donghae said.

"PLEASE!" Kyuhyun said pouting.

"FINE!" Donghae said. Then Kyuhyun laughed. "This kid!"

He was finished going to the restroom and passed by the room again. On his way to the canteen, not far from the classroom, he saw someone familiar at

the ground, leaning in the locker and surrounded by a group of girls.

I shouldn't interfere there. I should go to a different dirrection. But wait. That girl is going to hit the girl lying with a wood. Wait a minute.. That's ...............

"SEOHYUN!!!!!!" He shouted and ran to her.
 


 

"Did you guys here that?! That was Donghae!" Yesung said and without any words all of them rushed out of the room. Including Kyuhyun.
 


 

"YAH!!!!!! What are you doing!" The always sweet and gentle Donghae was mad.

"O-Oppa. W-we.." Bom hid the wood behind her back.

"We were helping her." Dara said.

"Y-yeah. T-they're right." Seohyun said weakly. The girls were all shocked.

Donghae was holding Seohyun. "Liar! I saw you going to hit her." Donghae said pointing at Bom.

"Mianhe." Minzy just said. She know that they were caught.

"Just get lost!" Donghae said mad and they went there.

Donghae was holding Seohyun, her head on his arms. "Are you okay?"
 


 

The group of people who rushed out of the room just saw Donghae and Seohyun. They ran near them.

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked and held Seohyun.

"Nothing unnie. I'm okay." Seohyun said still weak.

"No you're not!" Hyoyeon said holding her too.

"Who did this?" Leeteuk asked Donghae who just stood up.

"A bunch of girls." Donghae said.

"A-anniyo." Seohyun said.

"Don't lie Seohyun. Don't defend them." Donghae said. Seohyun just didn't talk.

"Can you walk?" Sooyoung asked her.

"Yeah." Seohyun stood up but fell down.

*Flashback*

"YAH YOU DON'T WANT!? YOU!" Bom shouted. "Okay!"

She hit Seohyun's arms. "Not working arms means no holding hands with our oppas." Minzy said.

"Next? You're giving up?" Bom said and Seohyun in pain was still silent.

Bom hit her legs. "Not working feet means no dates?!" Dara said.

"And finally.. No beauty means no boys." Bom raised the wood and aims for her face.

"SEOHYUN!!!!!" They looked at Donghae.

*End of flashback*

"You can't!" Eunhyuk said.

"N-no .. I can do this." Seohyun said trying again.

"Hyunnie. Please! You're hurting me more." Sooyoung said almost crying.

"Please help us." Hyoyeon said to the boys. Not caring about being jealous and all.

"Nae." Yesung and Eunhyuk went near and Eunhyuk hold Seohyun's arms.

"A--ah!" Seohyun shouted in pain.

"What the? They hurt you there too?!" Hyoyeon said mad.

"WHO ARE THAT GIRLS?!" Leeteuk asked.

"I think I know them. Their faces are familiar. They are a big fan of ours specially Kyuhyun." Donghae said trying to recall what they look like.

"That girls are gonna--" Sooyoung is cut by her words.

"It's okay unnie. I'm okay." Seohyun said.

"Who are you kidding?" Hyoyeon asked sarcastically.

"Just let them." Seohyun said. "I'm strong remember?"

Seohyun smiled weakly. "Hyunnie! I don't wanna see you like this! Why didn't you fight back?"

"You know me unnie." Seohyun said shortly.

"How can we carry you?" Leeteuk asked.

"It's okay. I'm enjoying my life here at the ground." Seohyun said then smile.

"No jokes Hyunnie. What else hurts?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing." Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun went away. "Where are you going?" Donghae asked.

"It's too crowded. I'm leaving." Kyuhyun said.

"Aish this kid!" Leeteuk said while everyone else was just looking at him.

"He don't even care." Yesung said.

"That's what you think." Donghae whispered.
 


 

Aish! Hyung saved her. I'm always late! I should've just bought chocolates by myself. Kyuhyun thought while rushing to the clinic.

"Uhm. Miss can I have a medicine kit?" Kyuhyun asked the nurse.

"Sure." The nurse said smiling at him. He was irritated.

He rushed to where he left them and saw Sooyoung and Hyoyeon sitting with Seohyun.

"Where did they go?" Kyuhyun asked.

"We asked them to get the ---" Sooyoung didn't finish her sentence when Kyuhyun gave the medicine kit "Here!" He said looking at other direction. And his

other hand was inside his pocket. Then he walked away. They just stare at him walking away.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

MIAN! MIAN! MIAN!

 

I thought you don't want an update anymore .. Sorry

 

 

and thanks for waiting <3

 

 

I'm sorry I accidentally deleted chap 9. I'll fix it tomorrow :)