Chapter 2

My Princess Like Story

The next day's morning routine was same as usual, morning exercise, breakfast with parents and then school. First two lessons were boring to death, after the bell rang I bought my snacks and went to my "special" place in school, where no one hangout, there I could clear my mind from all the thoughts. But did I know that someone was following me almost the whole break time, and guess who it was, that sleepy head Kai...  He opened the rooftop's door so quietly that I didn't even notice, so while I was enjoying my full mouth of food, he came out of his "hiding place" and gave a comment about my food, "Looks yummy" he said. I almost could have said goodbye to my sweet soul, but that guy didn't have any mercy towards me, he just laughed and moved towards me to take a seat next to me. "Did I give you my permission?" I said while giving him my judgmental look, "Can I?" he asked smiling. I was kind of surprised cause, if I was in that guys cup, I would have just left her alone and never come back, but no I could open my mouth, so I just blankly stared at him. "Ill take it as a yes" he said while chuckling quietly, and only at that moment I came back to earth, and moved away a little to give him more space.

We were sitting in dead silence, I didn't have the guts to start conversation, which was kind of strange, because I haven't done anything wrong or why did I have to feel uncomfortable with him? DID I EVEN FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE? At that moment I was placed in some kind of capsule,that didn't allow me to talk or show any emotion... The only thing I could have done at that moment, was just rise my head toward the sky. After couple of minutes, he made the first move, "The weather is nice, isn't it? ", his voice was deep and calm, which in return I only moved my head in agreement. "Why did you come here and how did you find this place?", "I know this place from first grade" he said smiling after he saw my eyes getting bigger than usual. "How come, I thought I was the only one", "Looks like not anymore. Are you to this school?", he asked while turning his face to me,"Im not only new to this school but also new to this whole country" I couldn't keep on wearing my blank face, so I smiled. And at that moment I noticed that he had silver grey hair, his facial looks were attracting, he had those almond like eyes, and a very beautiful smile, but of course I didn't say anything about his looks... He looked like he was going to ask me something, when the school bell rang, and we didn't get any chance to get to know each other, which you could clearly see it on his face. As we got up from out seats, I asked him what was his next lesson, and to my surprise it was same as mines, maths. 

As we entered the class, all eyes were on us, girls started gossiping straight away, seriously at that moment, all I wanted was just to disappear in air, but as I turned to see what was Kai's reaction to all this zoo, all I saw was a happy face. Its like he was some kind of a celebrity that was use to all this fuzz. He gave me a sign to start walking, and as we moved, I was trying  look for a free seat at the back row, but unfortunately all my tries were useless, the only seat that was free was a double seat, so it meant that me and Kai had to share a seat together. The class was passing fine, everybody was doing their job, maybe because our teacher was way to strict towards her students. I was taking my notes, as Miss Wong shouted across the class "Kim Jong'In, how long are you going to keep on staring at Choi Anna?!" Everybody at moment got distracted by Miss Wong's loud voice, same to me, at first I didn't get the situation cause everyone was giggling and whispering something. But only at the end, it hit me, I was turning as red at a tomato, and at the corner of my eye I could see that Kai was blushing. He didn't say anything against Miss Wong, but the only thing he said was "Sorry" while stumbling on his own tongue. It was funny and at the same time embarrassing, he didn't dare to look at me. After the lesson ended, he stood up fast and said "see you later", after that he disappeared in the school crowd.

The whole day, I was blushing or repeating that same moment, the curiosity of why he was looking at me, was killing me. I wanted to know the reason, he didn't look like a ert or those type of people with ual problems. I tried my best to shoo the thought  away since the school didn't end. Finally it was 3:00 p.m and I was on my way to school, I went to my room, and fell on my bed while drifting to the realm of dreams.