My Match

Lucky

Yuri

 

By living with Jessica, i've learnt a few new things about her. Things that i have to learn to handle and be patient with.

One example would be when she's picking out clothes. 

I know, i'm a girl too. But man. 

I usually go by the rule of what looks good and comfortability, i'm not the type to be too picky when choosing out clothes. I mean i was basically raised as a boy. But Jessica? Sometimes it takes her upto 2 hours. 2 hours. But i guess thats the sort of things i have to get used to when dating the CEO of a fashion industry.

Just by going through her closet, picking out shoes and then picking out accessories. It takes hour. and everything has to be perfect.

This girl is so indecisive.

 

"How does this look babe?"  She holds up one of the blouses that shes holding. 

 

Meanwhile i take my seat on the couch, this is going to take a while. 

 

"Perfect sweetie, you look perfect." I have to put an end to this before she starts her 2 hour fashion show. 

 

"Seobang! You're not even looking!"  She throws herself on the floor pouting, here we go again.

 

"I am sweetie, i promise now show me again?" I guess theres no going back.

 

"Okay well theres this blouse that i like...but it doesn't go with this black jacket...and this shirt goes with it...but it doesn't go with the jeans im wearing."  She goes through different blouses, jackets and jeans and shows me each. One. 

 

God, do you hear me? please save me. 

 

"ooo! but this goes really cute with this necklace." 

 

We must have gone through hundreds of shirts and tops by now. 

 

"Whatever you wear looks perfect honey." We're never gonna get to that reservation. 

 

"But babe." she lowers herself to me on the couch and pouts cutely. For a minute i had to fight the urge to suddenly kiss her KYAAAH shes so cute >.< 

 

"I just wanna look good for you..." She says shyly whilst playing with her hair. 

 

"Babe, you'll always look great. I mean do you forget you're a fricken model?!" Man how many times do i have to remind her. 

 

Suddenly her face lights up. Ive seen that face. The face she makes when she gets an idea that involves me.

 

"I know! instead of making you decide i'll just make you wear it so i can decide!" Wait since when did you let me decide? 

 

I have to get awayy- "Babe where are you going?" She grabs hold of my wrist as if she knew i was gonna make a runner for it. 

 

"I uh.. haha.. where are those clothes you want me to wear" I guess i have no choice now 😭

 

*Minutes later*

 

"Hmmm." She says like shes pretending to be considerate of what i was wearing. 

 

I look down and i'm wearing some sort of rainbow coloured wooly jumper that should be arrested for going against the laws of fashion. 

 

She must be joking right? Theres no way she would wear something like this. I haven't even seen this jumper until now! 

 

"Hmm" She gets up from the couch for a closer inspection. 

 

"And with this" She grabs these sparkly jeans out of nowhere, where did that even come from?!

 

I come back out a few minutes later, somehow she had managed to get me in these eye sore jeans. 

 

"Ah Perfect!" What?! 

 

Suddenly a smug look appears on her face.

 

Oh no. 

 

*Click*

 

 And from outta nowhere she takes a picture. 

 

 I knew this was a trap! 

 

She quickly runs away laughing her head off whilst waving her phone about. 

 

"YAH!" 

 

"This is for yesterday morning." She sticks her tounge out at me like a little kid, then threatens me by putting it on instagram. 

 

I should've seen this coming. 

 

"I can't believe my girlfriend is such a fashion terrorist! Omo" She teases, her thumb hovers over the 'post' button. 

 

"ARASSO ARASSO! I'll stop with the pranks!" 

 

She giggles again like the little kid she is and runs towards me to kiss me. 

 

"Yah! you can't just kiss me like that." I throw my own tantrum, pouting and crossing my arms. 

 

"You're so cute when you're mad babe." 

 

Jessica Jung is truly a match for me.