My Pabo

Lucky

Jessica's PoV

Ever since Yuri and i decided to live together, i can't help but look forward to spending everyday with her. I can finally live my life happily with the person ive always wanted and will always want.

Mornings like these are what ive longed for where i would wake up and right there by my side would be my bestfriend. 

My Kwon Yuri. 

I'm alway busy during the day managing Blanc and Eclare, always going to meetings or signing papers you know CEO stuff. I never thought i'd be cut out for this type of work but here i am staying strong and all because of Yuri. 

When we first started dating she would sneak into the entrance of my company dressed like an idiot, seriously Kwon Yuri you think no one will find you suspicious when you're wearing a long dress coat with a scarf covering your face and some dark shades? 

The gaurds naturally found her suspicious and asked her to leave and her dumb excuses for being there didnt help 

"I really really need the toilet!" Real clever. 

She created so much trouble that i was called down from my office cause apparently there was an idiot demanding to see the CEO of Blanc and Eclare 

As soon as i got down there i mentally face palmed my self. There she was wrestling the two gaurds. Pinning them down to the floor. 

"Do you know her ms Jung?" My secretary from my side asks me. Of course i know her, its my idiot of a girlfriend. 

"ahh... no i don't" 

"Yah! Sica!" Eyebrows furrowed steam basically leaving her ears, she looked so mad i had to bite my lip to stop me from laughing. 

"de~... i do, shes a friend" We had to be careful in public its not like i could just introduce her as my girlfriend you know.

"Please release Ms Kwon" I say to the gaurds who are still pinned to the ground 

"Yeah~ see i told you im friends with your CEO" she gets up from the ground smiling triumphantly 

"Yah! are you 7?" i had to basically drag her to my office like some sort of principle punishing their student. 

How embarrassing, im the CEO and yet i had to pull some idiot into my office. 

 

Anyway i'm just glad i can wake up to that idiot every morning. 

8:45 wierd. usually she'd be awake already preparing her juices or doing stretches on our bedroom floor. Great view to wake up to by the way. 

I lightly tap her shoulder trying to wake her up. No sound. Shes usually so easy to wake up in the morning. 

"Yuri-yah~~" i tap her again.

after many attempts i got frustrated so i tap her shoulder again this time harder "WAKE UP" i turn her body towards me and "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

a shriek escapes my mouth. she laid some sort of wax figurine next to me with a mask on, worse, a clown mask. 

"KWON. YURI." 

All i hear is her bursting into laughters, there she is at our slightly open bedroom door trying to keep herself balanced from laughing. 

"ITS TOO EARLY FOR YOUR PRANKS, YOU CHODING!"