I promise you that we will die together

..I mean my words for YOU..

Hyunseung & Junhyung just came back from shopping. They taking a rest at the park where it is so quiet. "It's so peaceful here. Its good to have a rest here. I'm tired Seungie." Junhyung said to Hyunseung. "You are tired? Nah, it's ok." "What do you mean it's ok Seungie? *touch Seungie cheeks*, "I'm thirsty, i want to buy some coke. I thought i want you to buy for me but nevermind." Hyunseung stand up. Junhyung quickly grab Hyunseung hand and say "Yah! I will buy for you as I am also thirsty here. You stay here."  And Junhyung stand and walk to the shop and buy coke for Hyunseung and himself.

Hyunseung was alone at the park but he didn't feel and scared or fear. He just sitting there, singing and waiting for Junhyung. Suddenly a group of bad guys that was drunk come near to him. " See this. A beautiful girl sitting alone here." said of the one guy that drunk to his friends. Hyunseung just don't care what they say and continue singing. But when Hyunseung was singing, one of them touch Hyunseung cheeks and say "You have a beautiful face darling and sweet voice too. Hahahahaha!!!!!!", Hyunseung can't make them disturb him so he say "Yah! You're drunk! Can't you see that I am a guy?! Are you blind?!". The group of bad guys can't believe what Hyunseung say. They whisper to each other and now they drag Hyunseung to the corner of the tree.

"Yah!! What are you doing?!! Stop it! Let me go!!", they bad guys just laugh and open their shirt and pant. "Hahahah! Hey you beautiful girl. I think you know right what we want? Hahaha!!". When Hyunseung want to say, the bad guys slap him. "Let's do it."

Junhyung, who just finishing buy the cokes come back to the place where Hyunseung and him was sitting. But ..... "Where is Hyunseung? What is happening under the tree? Why so many guys there? Should i see?", Junhyung just walk to the tree and see someone was ! So he just beat all the bad guys, one by one but he couldn't see whi is the girl that have been by the bad guys. He just say to his heart "Its no matter who she is. I must protect her." . So he keep on beating one  by one of the bad guys. After he finish beating them, all of them lying on the ground, and now Junhyung can see who is the girl *oops not a girl, it's a boy* .. "SEUNGIE!!", Junhyung shouted .. "Junnie! I'm scared. I .. i .. try to stop them but...." Hyunseung saw one bad guy stand up with a knife and stab Junhyung back and run away. "JUNNIE!!!!" Hyunseung shouted and cry. Junhyung feel pain at his back but before he close his eyes, he say something to Hyunseung. "Seungie, I'm sorry. I can't protect you." , "you promise me that we will die together right? Please, don't leave me for now. I need you!!", Junhyung just smile at him and he close his eyes.

"Andwae!!! Junnie please wake up!! Please !! I only have you Junnie. I beg you.." but still no response from Junhyung. "I have lost my ity. I have lost Junhyung. I have no future. For what i living here when I don't have anything by my side." , without thinking straight, Hyunseung take the knife and stabbed himself. The last word that Hyunseung say beside Junhyung after he stab himself is "I love you Junnie."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

END OF JUNSEUNG