I promise you that i will always stay by your side

..I mean my words for YOU..

Doojoon and Yoseob was dating at the park after they finish watching movie at cinema. At the park, there's a small ice cream stall. Yoseob like to eat ice cream so Doojoon ask him "Seobie, do u want ice cream?", Yoseob answer "yes doojoonie! How you know that i want to eat ice cream? *showing his aegyo*". Doojoon laugh when Yoseob show his aegyo to him. "Of course i know seobie. You're my boyfriend and you like to eat ice cream don't you? And please stop showing your aegyo to me."  Yoseob see Doojoon face with shock "Why i can't show my aegyo? You don't like it? *sad face*". "NO! I like it so much. I just don't want to you to show your aegyo to me because some of the boys seeing you. I don't want to lose you seobie. Arasseo?" Yoseob just smile and say "Yah! When are you going to buy for me the ice cream?!" "You want to have what flavour?" "I want to eat the same flavour as you doojoonie! *aegyo*. "Aish! Yah! What i say just now?!" Yoseob just smile and push doojoon to go to the small ice cream stall.

"hyung, give me two chocloate flavour of ice cream please? and put some cream toppings please." "ne.."  Doojoon watch Yoseob that sitting alone under the tree branch. "He look so cute.. I'm lucky.. I won't break my promise to you seobie.."

After Doojoon take the ice cream that he ordered, he want to walk to Yoseob. While Doojoon was walking, Yoseob saw one car that drove so fast and seem like Doojoon is going to be knocked by the car. Without waiting, Yoseob run to Doojoon and shouted "DOOJOONIE!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!" he pushed Doojoon away.

dash..dash...dash... Yoseob see nothing.. The ice cream that Doojoon hold just now fell down to the road ground. "Ouch.." Doojoon see his knee was bleeding.. And he saw Yoseob was lying at the road with his head, nose and mouth bleeding.. "Seobie!! Andwae!! Please seobie, wake up!! Please hang there. I need you!!".. Doojoon was panic and start to call ambulance..

Ambulance came and bring them to the hospital.... 2 hours, Yoseob is inside the operation room.. And still, he have no news about seobie. Another 1 hour passed..and now the doctor come out ... "Doctor, how is my boyfriend?". "I am sorry. I have tried my best to save him. I'm sorry. *tap doojoon shoulder*

NO!!!! NO!!! Yoseob can't leave me!! NO!! Both of us have promised that we will stay by each other side!! NO!!!

Doojoon run to the operation room and see Yoseob died body.. "Seobie, i have promised you that I will always be by your side. You have leave me now. I just want to say, please...wait for me in heaven..I love you seobie *kiss Yoseob forehead*" ...

And Doojoon leave the operation room. He was so sad, and can't concentrate on the road that he was walking. He even don't know where his house is. Easy said Doojoon now is like a crazy guy. He feel that he lost everything that so precious for him. He give up on his life too.

He cross the road without seeing left and right, and ......... *DASH* Doojoon can't see anything. In his eyes close, he just can see Yoseob face smiling. And his ear can hear that Yoseob saying "doojoonie, thanks for making your words meaning. I will not wait for you in heaven because right now I want to take you with me. We can walk together to the heaven. I love you doojoonie."

Doojoon died with a bright smile at his mouth. And at last, he can be with Yoseob in HEAVEN .......

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

END OF DOOSEOB