"ME?! AS KING?!"

Infused. [discontinued]

Year 2000; Fall

 

“Oh Kyu!” Laughter was in the air as the shorter male run away from the maknae. “Hyung! I swear I’m going to catch you!” Kyuhyun swore as he sprinted towards the older. It was peaceful back then in the village. Both the human and supernatural world was controlled well by King Jaeun & Queen Hana.

Minnie.” Queen Hana walked towards the boys with an elegant posture and signalled the boy to come to her side. Kyuhyun and the boy both bowed at the lady before Minnie headed towards the Queen.

“Kye Omma, Kyu still wants to play with Hyung. Is that okay?” Kyuhyun looked at the lady with his big doe eyes as he prayed that the queen would allow them to do so. “Sweetheart, it’s getting dark, and it started snowing too.” The queen pat the child’s head and called for Kyuhyun’s butler to bring the prince back. Minnie’s mom then brought back her child as Kyuhyun bid goodbye to his hyung with tears streaming down his cheeks as he did not want to head back home just yet.

 

Year 2016; Fall
 

“Yah, Kyu. Wake up.” Eunhyuk shook the younger as a tear streamed down his cheek. “Humph...” The younger groaned as he shifted his body to face his hyung. “Kyu, what happened. Why are you crying?” the older asked as he looked out the window. “Wh-what… Did I?” The maknae quickly raised his blanket and wiped his face. “You must be think about Minnie again aren’t you?” Eunhyuk sighed as he stood up and walked towards the window, looking out as the snow started to fall. “Sorry hyung, it’s been 12 years, I can’t forget him. I loved him, as a hyung and maybe more than that.” The maknae stared down at his blanket as his fiddled with his thumbs. “I know Kyu, I know. He disappeared after the war with humans didn’t he? We are still looking for him, but-“The older turned and looked at the younger who was covering his face with his forearm praying that the tears won’t slip. Looking at the sight, Eunhyuk decided not to continue the conversation. “I’ll give you some time to get ready. The meeting will happen in 15 mins, see you later bro.” seeing the door closed behind the elder, Kyuhyun stood up and started preparing himself.

 

I’m Kyuhyun, the youngest prince in the Kim clan. Both me and Hyukjae hyung are adopted by King Kangta when we were very young as our parents passed on at a very young age. We are both infused like the rest of the kingdom.

 What is “infused” you ask, infused basically means we are half-bloods.

Half human, half vampire.

Only the royalty clans have this benefit of being half of half. Normal infused vampires will die of old age and only can feed on blood to survive, therefore, they are dangerous towards humans. For us half-bloods, we can feed on both human food and blood to survive and of course, we don’t die of old age, which is pretty awesome.

How does one become a half-blood?

Well, only the royalty clan can turn any human into half-bloods by drinking their blood, but to this, both parties have to be either

In love

or related for this to happen.

 

Year 2016; Kim Clan; Meeting Room

“But father- “Kangta slams the table and raised his voice at Jungsoo “You are oldest son of the Kim clan! Stop acting like a child! One day I’ll retire and you’ll have to take over!” Jungsoo who was standing up in defence seated back down and folded his arms. “I don’t care; I’m giving the authorities to Kyuhyun either way.” Kyuhyun widen his eyes and stared at the older and looked at Eunhyuk who was freaking out as much as he does. “What the actual is going on?!” Eunhyuk mouth to the younger and faceplamed his forehead. Kyuhyun stood up and look at both of his elders and shivered as he spoke “Father, Hyung, I will never take the place as the King, not now, not never. I think there’s a mistake.” Leeteuk looked at his father who is looking fairly disappointed. “Kyuhyun-ah, I can’t succeed as the King, but I know you can. You can plan thing way better than me, you know what is right and what is wrong. Therefore, I’m going to make you king after my carnation.” Leeteuk spoke firmly as he gestured the younger to sit. Kangta held his head and breathed heavily. Queen HanAh then walked towards the kind and patted his shoulder lightly. “My love, we should give prince Kyuhyun a chance right? I’m sure he’ll do a great job, right Kyu?” The queen smiled at the younger that assured him it will go well. 

 

Autor's note:
HOLY MOLY. I finally updated this fic. What the actual am I doing this past year eh?!  Well, I was really busy with school, work and personal things. FINALLY, I had the freaking time to write and update this ty fic that I started. So far, how do you guys like it? I hope I have answered some of your questions through the story itself. If you're still unclear of the plot, feel free to ask me via my Ask.fm as it'll be easier for me. Twitter is good too.Well, as usual, upvote, like, subsribe and comment! Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening wherever you are! 

♥, 

(If you have any questions, please feel to ask them here: http://ask.fm/KyuPurpleEgg)

Also, this fic have not been checked and gone through yet, please forgive my grammer or spelling mistakes!