Unnoticed

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

The place is at a cozy restaurant. Flashes of colorful lights are everywhere. Some of the crowds were chatting while the others are on the dance floor.

As Dongwoo escorted you inside, you saw him looking for someone particular. His face brightens upon seeing someone.

It’s Choi Min, the birthday celebrant.

That night, Min was somewhat skinnier than you saw her in your previous meetings. However, she is still really strikingly gorgeous with her above the knee black and red cocktail dress. Her hair is brushed-up with some few strands beside her cheeks.

“She looks like Tiffany of Girls’ Generation.” You commented.

Min was drinking a punch when she spotted both of you. She stood up and starts approaching you.

“Glad you’re here Dongwoo-yah. I thought you couldn’t make it.”

“That’s a no-no, noona.” He said.

Min looked at you a smiled sweetly. Yes, even her smiles are sweet.

“Now I really looked like a choding while she looks a woman to Dongwoo, oppa.” You whined to yourself. “At least I’m not the only choding, there’s choding Sungyeol-oppa.”

“It’s so nice to see you’re here, too, Yuri-yah.”

You gave her a bow as a response.

*-------------------------------------*

Feeling the awkwardness, you excused yourself and told them that you have to go to washroom after asking Min where you can find it.

You left Dongwoo and Min and when you turned your back, you saw them happily chatting. You even saw her hand touching his arms.

You didn’t really go to the bathroom, instead you sat in the most corner of the place and sulk yourself there.

Minutes later, those two were now sweetly dancing with each other. Dongwoo doesn’t seem to notice you anymore.

“I shouldn’t come here in the first place. Now I feel so babo.”You frustrating mumbled then took a straight shot at the wine in front of you.

You were like that for about a couple of minutes when you heard someone call your name. You turned to look who it is.

“You’re here, too?” You asked Kwangmin, trying to conceal your tipsy feeling.

“Yeah, Min-noona and I have a common friend here.” He smiled. “May I have a seat?”

“Sure.” You still managed to smile. But you nodded a bit exaggerated.

“Komawoyo.”

“Why are you alone? Don’t you have your friends with you? Where’s Youngmin?” You asked him.

“Youngmin is sleeping right now. He just got from an all-day CF filming so I didn’t bother him to tag along with me and the others are having their own activities at this moment. I feel kind of bored at our dorm so I went with my friend here. Now that I remember, I wonder where he is.” He explained “What about you? Who’s with you?”

“Dongwoo-oppa.” You said with a pout.

“Where is he?”              

“There.” You pointed at the dance floor.

*-------------------------------------*

Got nothing to do, you all sat that night having a nice chat with Kwangmin. He would sometimes crack out some jokes about their group, Boyfriend. He also told you about their adventures with their fans and just about everything.

Soon, the frustration started to gulp you that you didn’t notice that you kept on drinking wine.

It’s not that you don’t enjoy Kwangmin’s company, but seeing Dongwoo dancing Min makes you really.. Jealous.

“I think you should stop now.” Kwangmin grabbed the glass from you.

“I can still manage it, don’t you worry.” You said in a chuckle. “Just you watch.”

You tried to get on your feet but your surrounding seems to be circling around you.

You were about to tripped when Kwangmin caught your back.

“You’re drunk now. You should get home.”

You didn’t respond. You just cannot comprehend what he is talking about anymore. You felt dizzy and sleepy.

“I’ll go asked Dongwoo-sunbae to take you home now.” Kwangmin gently took you to a seat.

He left you for a moment and look for Dongwoo at the dance floor while keeping his eyes on you. But he couldn’t seem to find him.

When Kwangmin looked at you, you’re dozing off and your face was lying on the table. He saw some guys approaching you. They look nasty so he walked towards you and helped you get up.

He successfully took you away from those guys and he is now helping you walk home. Kwangmin called for a cab to bring you home, but he felt worried so he went with you inside the cab.

*-------------------------------------*

Few minutes later, you two got off the cab safely. When you tried to walk on your feet, you almost stumbled but Kwangmin held you. He then got off his knees and gesturing to piggy back you. You didn’t give him a second thought. You climbed at his back.

“That babo oppa..” You murmured.

Kwangmin chuckled in amuse.

And soon, you were now at the front of your dorm.

He waved goodbye to you upon seeing you going inside.

 

---------------------------------------

*See you at the next chapter! (^.^)