Chapter 1

Beauty Of The Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…!” the young man in front of her laughing out so loud which made Jihyo’s sleepy pet cat, Louie, jumped because of shock.

“What the hell are you doing in my room in this ing early hour, moron?” Jihyo made a grumpy face with her messy hair suited the look.

“Oh gosh! Ha… You should look at your face earlier…” the boy wiped the tears coming out from the corner of his eyes due to the big laugh he had. “Pfftt… and also your face right now.”

“Oh thank you but I don’t sleep with mirror in my hand. So, I couldn’t look at my hideous-wake-up-face,” Jihyo rolled her eyes petulantly with her words blended in sarcasm.

“Oh, come on. Don’t be angry much. I mean, how can a girl sleep like that?” the boy threw back his words while finding his seat next to the girl.

“A girl in a real world, should my answer be. Stop dreaming about a perfect girl. She would never come to you,” there was a silence for a moment before the young man stare to her lovingly and a content smile appear on his face which made him looked undeniable gorgeous. Suddenly, it softens the girl’s heart and she gave a beautiful smile to him.

“Oh… I miss you Kim Jongin!” she opened her arms for him and he gladly came to her warm embrace.

“I miss you too, princess,” the young man, called Jongin, whispered to the maiden’s right ear. He moved backward a little, pushing himself so they could have some space between them. He scanned the fair skin of the lady in front of him before placing a soft kiss on her left cheek. Kim Jongin was her cousin, the son of Kim Jongkook, the younger brother of her mother and Yoo Jaesuk. It was indeed funny how Jongkook has a son in the same age as Jihyo when his older brother has ten years old son. They said that Jongin was the son of Jongkook lover during high school and when Jongin’s mother passed away after giving birth of him, Jongkook took him in.

“How’s your leg?” Jongin asked with a serious yet concern face.

“Still couldn’t run a hundred miles towards you,” Jihyo smiled and bowed her head down, watching her fingers. Jongin bit his lips and lifted Jihyo’s face with his index finger as the supporter to lift Jihyo’s jaw.

“Stop making those obnoxious pout and come with me to school,” Jongin grinned again. Jihyo made a confused face and tried to process every words coming out from his mouth. Without waiting Jihyo’s response, Jongin removed the thick blanket from covering Jihyo’s slender body. While Jihyo was still in daze, Jongin lifted her up in bridal style.

“Whoa… whoa… What are you thinking you’re doing, young man?” Jaesuk voice interrupted the moment.

“Umm, lifting her…?”Jongin answered, feeling unsure. As if she has been awakened from her dream, Jihyo tilted her head towards the door frame where her uncle’s shrieking voice came from.

“Uh, I think you should put me down,” Jihyo whispered to Jongin. However, there was no immediate response from the latter. So, Jihyo looked up to Jongin. “Well, like… right now.”

“Well, I’m afraid I can’t do so, Your Highness,” Jongin smiled, again. And Jihyo could not say anything nor stopped him from playing his little opera. Jongin began to walk towards the bathroom and Jaesuk was starting to feel his blood boiling. He never did like this Jongin kid from the time he turned twelve years old (because that was the first time Jongin kissed Jihyo, right on her lips). Before he could move another step, a hand tapped on his shoulder which made him stopped his track.

“Just let them be,” his wife gave a smile as he turned to face her. Hearing his wife’s answer, Jaesuk frowned and Mrs. Yoo laughed softly with her right hand covering elegantly. “Of course I’m the one who will helped her inside, silly.”

“Oh…”

“Morning, my lovely aunt,” Jongin came out from the bathroom and grabbed Mrs. Yoo’s hand, kissed it afterwards like a gentleman and presented a smile. “Oh… and Uncle Jaesuk.”

Jongin excused himself after glancing back at his aunt who returned his smile. He walked past the glaring Jaesuk and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter