The Reunion

LOVE CHANCES

 

"Are you ready to see them?"

"Of course! I didn't see him for 3 years already. It's a little nerve-wrecking but it's been awhile so I really miss him."

"Well, I'm dumbfounded with my thoughts to be honest. I'm anxious because I don't know how I'll be able to face him. I'm so stressed about this."

 

"Yeah! After years, I want to be with him again. I want us to catch up for the years we've wasted apart." ..........................................................................

T

he boss appeared in front of the 3 workers. 

 

"How was it?"

 

"Thank you. I-I... thank you for letting me see him. I've long for him for too much now. And to be able to see him again makes me happy. And more over, he's in love with me." Luhan smiled with tears on his eyes.

"Why were you teary eyed? Missed him than much?"

"Haven't you heard me? I've missed him too much. And to actually see him, it was too much to take in." Luhan fanned his face because he felt teary eyed again.

 

"I'm kinda having messy emotions right now. But I'm grateful that you made me know that he still loves me despite of what I've done to him." Kyungsoo nodded.

"You seem at peace. Why is that?"

"I felt contented. I... it was a proof that if I go back to Korea, he'll be there to wait for me."

 

"T-Thank you." Baekhyun bowed 90 degrees.

 

"Baekhyun..." The boss patted the said guy's quivering back.

"I-I... it's been 8 years since I've last saw him. And to see the person I grew up for 15 years made me really happy. And especially to know that he actually survived cancer. Thank you so much, boss."

 

"Why did you do that?"

"I was really grateful. To see Chanyeol again after 8 years... it's such a relief!" Baekhyun laughed.

 

The director then came next to the boss and shared cheeky grins.

 

"Hello, I am director Hwang. And your boss pleaded me to make your dreams come true. And as we all know, you work for love."

 

The three nodded, utterly clueless.

 

"Well, it's time that we also work for love to you too."

 

"But what do you mean?"

 

"Later with the questions, Mr. Lu."

 

The boss was then given a piece of paper from the director as the latter left from the scene.

 

"Alright, boys. You have to answer these questions..."

 

The three nodded.

 

"And they all came from your true love."

 

The three's eyes widen.

"What was in your minds?"

"Well, I was actually thinking that he would want to ask permission to go to China to meet my parents because he haven't meet them personally yet."

"Well, it was kinda obvious. He would ask if I can take him back." Kyungsoo chuckled.

"To be honest, I didn't know what he would possibly ask." Baekhyun grinned.

 

"And so, first question."

 

It was all tension.

 

"Luhan, will you go back to Korea with Sehun?"

 

Luhan bit his lip as he thinks thoroughly.

 

"Yes. I will be with him. I will go back to Korea."

"What made you decide to say yes?"

"I want to be with him. Isn't that enough reason?" Luhan blushed.

 

The other two workers were shocked.

 

"Ok then. Next is Kyungsoo."

 

Kyungsoo nodded.

 

"Kyungsoo, will you take Jongin back?"

 

"Yes. Without a doubt."

 

Baekhyun nodded at his fast reply.

"What did you thought of Kyungsoo's answer?"

"He made the right choice. I mean, all these years I've known him, I know he needs the guy." Baekhyun nodded.

 

"Then Baekhyun, will you cook Chanyeol more food when he comes back from America?"

 

Everyone burst in laughter.

"Surprised by the question?"

"What kind of question is that?!" Luhan face palmed.

"That was a little disappointing though cause I was thinking of a question he could ask Baekhyun." Kyungsoo smirked.

 

"Of course!" Baekhyun chuckled.

 

The boss then quietly took out 3 standees of their true loves.

"What were your reactions at the standees?"

"It was cool! Like seriously, I sort of asked to take it home with me." Luhan laughed.

"I thought it was real for a second, to be honest." Kyungsoo scratched his nape.

"I was shocked and betrayed because, he's really tall now?!" Baekhyun pouted.

"Wow, so cool!" Luhan clapped.

 

Kyungsoo went near the Jongin standee and caressed its cheek.

 

"Omo, is he really that tall?" Baekhyun pointed at the Chanyeol standee.

 

"Boys, these are the exact height of your true loves. We would want you to talk to these standees."

 

"I-I don't think I can. I-I need the real one." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Why do you need the real one?"

"Because the real one will understand more. I just won't be able to take this heavy thing in my chest with a standee. I needed the real thing." Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Then, we'll blindfold you and we will replay some of the records with your true loves." The boss suggested.

 

"Umm, sure why not." Baekhyun shrugged.

 

"Just make sure the answer's appropriate!"

Luhan laughed.

 

So the three was blindfolded.

 

But what they didn't knew...

 

The standee of Sehun was replaced by the real guy.

 

"Luhan, you may speak first."

 

"Umm, hi Sehun. How are you? Okay, I sound so awkward!"

"I'm okay, Lu. How about you?"

"What came to your mind when you heard an apropriate answer?"

"I don't know why but I felt at peace."

 

"Omo, the answer's really apropriate as if I'm talking to him!" Luhan squealed.

 

"You're so cute, do you know that?"

 

"You tell me that like everyday." Luhan pouted.

 

"It's because you really are."

 

"Umm, I don't if the director actually record some kind of answer from this question but I'm gonna ask it anyway." Luhan took a deep breath.

 

"Anything wrong?"

 

"Oh Sehun, that video... do you really love me?"

 

"Yes, Luhan. I love you."

 

"Are you not playing with my feelings?"

 

"Never, Lu. I wouldn't dare to hurt you. We've been together for 8 years already."

 

Luhan nodded as he felt the blindfold getting wet because of his tears.

 

"Can I-I see the standee again? I-I want to hug it."

 

"Sure, Luhan."

 

Luhan hurriedly took of the blindfold and was surprised to see Sehun with open arms.

 

"Lu, I miss you."

 

Luhan immediately hugged Sehun.

"How was it?"

"It was so unbelievable. It really was Sehun." 

 

"I-I... You're here, Sehun."

 

"Yeah. I'm here." Sehun patted Luhan's head.

 

"So you love me?" Luhan looked at Sehun who cupped his face.

 

"I love you so much. So, are you really going back to Korea with me? I mean, I can stay here at China if you like. I wouldn't want to-" Sehun was cut off by Luhan's lips and the latter immediately broke the kiss to talk.

"Yes, Hun. I don't want to be away from you anymore. And we both know that I'm getting fluent at Hangul already and you're still not good at Mandarin." Luhan smirked as Sehun pouted.

"You'd come to Korea?"

"No, Sehun. I'll come home. I'll come home to you."

"I wouldn't want to stay here in China just to suffer again. I want to be with Sehun."

The two hugged.

"Umm, Lu. Can I have one more kiss again?"

"Of course."

The two shared a playful kiss.

"Thanks EHL! You really do make love come to life."

 

While at the 2nd room, Kyungsoo was waiting patiently for the signal.

 

"Kyungsoo, you may start talking."

 

"Wouldn't I look like a fool?" Kyungsoo whined.

 

"Of course not, Kyungie."

 

"H-Huh? Is he here?"

 

"I miss you, Kyungie. Don't you miss me too?"

 

Kyungsoo was crying already as the blindfold was getting darker by the tears.

 "Why did you cry?"

"It was my nickname that always give me the chills. I just wanted to fall apart when I heard him to be honest."

"I miss you so much, Jongin. I'm sorry for being selfish enough to leave you."

 

"Don't cry. It's not your fault. I didn't want you to follow your dream. Don't regret following your dreams."

 

"It's my fault, Jongin. We both know it's mine. We fought for 2 years, Jongin. And my stinginess was all it took to break us apart." Kyungsoo kept crying at his palms.

 

"But Kyungsoo, it's okay now. You still love me right?"

 

"I never stopped."

 

"Me too, Kyungie."

 

"I love you so much."

 

"I love you too. So, China or me?" Jongin chuckled.

 

"Of course it's you!"

 

"Would you like to remove the blindfold, Mr. Do?"

 

"I can?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Okay." Kyungsoo carefully removed the blindfold and tears immediately fell again as he saw Jongin hugging him suddenly.

 

"J-Jongin... it's you." Kyungsoo gripped on Jongin's shirt tight.

"I tightened my grip cause I am not letting go anymore."

 

"Yeah. I've been itching to hug you already." Jongin kissed Kyungsoo head.

 

"I'm sorry, Jongie."

 

"Shh, everything's okay."

 

"I-I'll go back to Korea with you."

 

"H-Huh?! Kyungie, you don't have to do that. I'll just stay here if you want."

 

"I want to be with you in Korea, Jongie. W-We have much more memories there."

 

"But Kyungie, China is your dream."

 

"And I've achieved it now. And my other dream is to return home with you. Let's go back, please?"

"China isn't really fun when you're not with the one you love." Kyungsoo laughed. 

"Yes, Kyungsoo. Anything for you." Jongin pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks.

 

"I love you Jongin. Let's not leave each other again."

 

"I love you too, Do Kyungsoo. Let's stay together forever." Jongin pecked Kyungsoo's forehead then the nose, and lastly, a long-lasting kiss on the lips.

"I can't thank this Love Hotline enough. It did so many things in my life that can't be forgotten. Thanks."

 

Lastly... Baekhyun was the only one who didn't wear the blindfold.

"I didn't know the use of having the blindfold so I took it off." 

"You may talk to the standee now."

 

Baekhyun stood up and hugged the standee.

 

"You've grown too much, Chan. It's so unfair."

 

Soon, the silence made Baekhyun sobbed while he still clutch at the standee.

"I wish I could really hug him. I want to be in his arms again." Baekhyun sighed.

 

"I'm still pretty much in love with you. I don't know if it'll go away but I don't want it to. You told me you love me and so I have gained hope that maybe we'll find each other someday."

 

"I already did."

 

Baekhyun looked at the owner of the voice and was shocked to see the real Chanyeol.

 

"C-Chan?"

"Can we talk about how emotional I looked when I saw him?" Baekhyun laughed. 

Chanyeol ran to Baekhyun and hugged him.

 

"I miss you so much, Baek. So much. I endured everyday pain just to struggle to live for you."

 

"I miss you too, Chan. So much." Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol just as tight.

 

"I'm going back to Korea but I can always stay here at China."

 

"No. Let's go home to Korea, Chanyeol. I only went here to earn money to find you. But now, I have no reason to earn money anymore."

"Chanyeol... is my reason in everything. Simply stated, he's my everything. And being away from him would leave me with nothing, to be honest." 

 

"Hey, then what about your future?" Chanyeol sticked his tongue out.

 

"You can always provide that." Baekhyun chuckled.

 

"Hey!"

 

"You've really grown." Baekhyun stood on his tippy toes to cupped Chanyeol's cheeks.

 

"Yeah. You're small now." Chanyeol held Baekhyin's waist so that their heights match.

 

"But I never thought you changed, Chan."

 

"Really? How come?"

 

"You're still the Park Chanyeol I love. You're still my buddy, Park Chanyeol."

 

"And you're still my baby, Byun Baekhyun."

 

They slowly leaned for a longing kiss.

 

"I love you so much, Chanyeol."

 

"I love you too Baekhyun. I wouldn't change you for the world."

 

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun at the waist which makes Baekhyun a little taller so the latter just patted Chanyeol's head.

"EXO LOVE HOTLINE! Thank you for bringing happiness to everyone! I'm proud to be a part of EHL."