VCR

LOVE CHANCES

"Tell us about your true love?"

Luhan smiled as he was asked about the question.

"Well, he's my best friend for 8 years. And I fell for him on the 3rd year of our friendship. He's korean and I'm chinese so at first, it was a barrier. Then, I have to return to my hometown. So, it's a long distance friendship."

Baekhyun was close to tears when he was telling his story.

"I... we've been together for half of our lives but he had cancer and had to fly to America. I want to work abroad so I could earn money to go to America and follow him. But it's been 5 years since I'm here in China. I wonder... is he still alive and waiting for me?" 

Kyungsoo laughed bitterly when he reminisced.

"I broke up with him. I wanted to pursue my dream of being in China and he doesn't like the idea. I made a mistake of breaking the relationship I fought for maybe 2 years? I was blinded by the thought of what my life would be here."

And so, EHL wanted to help.

"Hey, Luhan?" The boss tapped Luhan's shoulder.

"Yes, boss?"

"Come to my office."

"Umm, okay?"

They went to the office and it was dark. Completely pitched black.

Interview:

"What came to your mind when you saw the darkness?"

"Well, I was nervous and thought my boss would me for a second but then, he left me alone so yeah. I was kinda relieved." Luhan laughed.

Luhan sat at the only chair in the middle.

He waited for anything to happen, especiall to the tv in front of him.

"Any thoughts on the tv?"

"Well, I thought that our next mission would appear on the tv as to celebrate the 10th anniversary of EXO LOVE HOTLINE." Luhan smiled cheekily.

"Luhan, hello!" Sehun waved.

Luhan cupped his mouth as tears fell rapidly to his cheeks.

"What happened when Oh Sehun appeared? What made you cry?"

"I mean who wouldn't?! We haven't seen each other for 5 years and we've only communicated through phone so I haven't seen his face at all. It really made me happy that I saw him finally and how much he've grown over the past 5 years." Luhan nodded.

"Luhan, I would like to congratulate your work's 10th anniversary and your 5th year in that hotline. Nowadays, you've been really busy and we couldn't communicate. As this 10th anniversary, we've been friends for 8 years now! Omo, it's been too long. And... I have something to tell you." Sehun sighed nervously.

Luhan was crying messily.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Luhan whined to the staffs.

"What do you think was Sehun going to say?"

"To be honest, I thought he was going to say he has a girlfriend." Luhan pouted.

"Luhan, in those 8 years, I found myself falling for you."

Luhan bit his lip.

"I don't know when but that's not what's important. For me, I'm a coward that I couldn't stop you from leaving. I wanted you to stay with me in Korea but I thought it was selfish and I thought you wouldn't like the idea of being stucked with me. I love you, Luhan. Will you be mine?" Sehun puckered his lips and kissed the screen. And eventually waved goodbye.

The tv was turned off.

Luhan wiped his tears furiously.

"Luhan, are you okay?" The staff asked Luhan.

"I-Is that true? I-Isn't that scripted?"

"No. We were surprised too."

Luhan just laughed.

"So you were really surprised at the sudden confession?"

"Of course! I never thought my best friend will like me back."

"If he would ask you to be with him in Korea, would you go back?"

"Yes... I trust him and love him. If what would make me happy is him so why not?"

Next...

"Kyungsoo

, go to my office."

"Yes, boss."

At the office, Kyungsoo was just standing confused.

"Why were you just standing there?"

"I was confused! What would I be doing in a dark room?" Kyungsoo blushed.

But he suddenly sat down when Jongin appeared in the tv.

"Hi Kyungie! I couldn't stop calling you that. You know, I miss you."

Kyungsoo laughed while crying.

"Why were you laughing?"

"I thought it was stupid, you know. I shouldn't be hurting like this when I was the one at fault." Kyungsoo sighed.

"I was selfish, and I'm sorry for that. I didn't want you to go to Beijing and I'm sorry for that. In those 6 years that you have been away, I blame myself everyday for your departure. I thought that I wasn't a supportive lover after all. Those 4 years that we were together, I just broke it with a sef-centered reason. I didn't want you to leave me like everyone else. But I knew you were different. I trust you, Kyungie. I didn't trust the things that will be around you. I love you, Do Kyungsoo!" Jongin waved goodbye.

Kyungsoo wailed loudly.

The staffs were immediately at his side. 

As Kyungsoo broke down.

"Were you okay?"

"I don't know. I feel so guilty that he's blaming himself." Kyungsoo sighed.

Kyungsoo was still weeping while the staff kept calming him.

The last...

"Baekhyun, come to my office."

Baekhyun only nooded while skipping to the office.

Inside the office, it was dark.

"Boss, what am I going to do?"

"Bye." The boss left.

Baekhyun was beyond confused and just walked everywhere in the dark office.

"Any thoughts with the unusual?"

"Not really. It's always a surprise in EXO HOTLINE." Baekhyun laughed.

"Hello, Baek!"

Baekhyun was beyond shocked.

"C-Chanyeol?" Baekhyun hesitantly touched the tv screen.

"I'm not the old Chanyeol who is geeky, yeah? Well, yes. I'm very much alive and I survived cancer. I miss you so much Baek. I'm sorry I couldn't come back earlier but believe me when I say that you're the main reason i wanted to survive. I... you told me you were in love with me before I left, right? I hope you still are because I still do, Baek." Chanyeol showed his peace sign and waved goodbye.

"So, how was his new appearance?"

"He didn't change at all for me. He's still the same Park Chanyeol I fell in love with." Baekhyun smiled.