Dongwoo is Jealous of Dumbo, I Guess

A Molecule of the Heart (A MOTH)

                Woohyun laughed at his childlike behavior. “Yah~ What do you mean by our being ‘the best couple’, huh? I’ve never agreed to anything. I just told you that I will think about it,” he said and then stuck out his tongue.
                Sunggyu pouted. He giggled. “Mehrong~”
                “Meanie...”
                “AAHHH!!” They looked at the screen and sighed.
                “Why do you keep screaming?” Sungjong asked, shaking his head.
                “Because of your face…” Sungyeol mumbled.
                He turned to him with watery eyes.
                Aish! Eotteokhae?! Cap, Pabo!! Why did you say that to him?! He hugged him.
                “Mianhae!! I never meant to say that! Well, actually I kind of wanted to say that but…” Sungyeol apologized.
                “YAH! I heard that!” He pushed him away and kicked his shin. He yelped in pain as he started jumping around, holding where Sungjong just kicked.
                “Michyeosseo?!!”
                “Neh, what’s wrong?” He asked and innocently smiled.
                “You were crying a while ago, now you’ve turned into a witch!” Sungyeol yelled as Sungjong just laughed.
                “I wonder if you’ll ever kick me like that…” Sunggyu said to Woohyun.
                Woohyun chuckled before saying, “I always kick people, so don’t be surprised if you’ll get bruises on your shin.” His eyes widened and he slowly backed away from him. Laughing, he continued looking on the screen.
                Dongwoo stared enviously at Dumbo, who was getting carried by Onew. I’m going to kill you, Dumbo.
                “Aww~ my jagi’s jealous of BoBo baby??” Asked Onew when he saw Dongwoo’s sad, pouting face.
Dongwoo rolled his eyes and turned away from them, even though he really did envy BoBo. How come he doesn’t come up a nickname for me?
                Dongwoo stopped thinking when he saw that his feet were off the ground and someone was carrying his. He looked up and didn’t see Dumbo sitting on his neck anymore. Smirking victoriously, he looked back and his eyes widened. Onew was left behind and he was being carried by Dumbo.
                “Yah!! LET ME DOWN!!” He screeched and tried his best to get out of his arms.
                “I’m sorry, but I’ll never let you go back to Onew,” Dumbo said while giving his a happy smile.
                “Why?”
                “Dongwoo, neol saranghae…” He said sincerely as he looked inside his eyes.
                He bluhed and then said, “Nado, neol saranghae~”
                They continued walk- Dumbo continued carrying Dongwoo and then finally stopped.
                “Why do you like me? I thought you like Onew,” Dongwoo asked.
                He chuckled, “I've never liked him. I just used him to make you jealous. Why do you like me?”
                His face reddened. “First, because of your mushroom hair. And second, molla~ Also, I’ve used Onew to make you jelly too…”
                “I can hear that you know,” Onew said behind a wall and glared deeply at them with his red eyes.
                “Dang it!! I failed at making Dongwoo and Onew together,” Woohyun said and faked a cry. Sunggyu laughed and wrapped an arm around his.
                “That’s ok!! You can make us together~,” he said with his eye smile.
                “Yah!” He whacked his arm. A person walked past the door and smiled at Sunggyu. Then, walked away. Who was that? Why does it always come here now? Ever since the past few days the game has started, that figure would always walk past here. Whenever Kyungna and I am doing something, he would always appear…
                “Sunggyu! Sunggyu~~” Woohyun called as he shook his arm.
                “H-huh?” He turned towards his.
                “Lately, you’ve been dozing out a lot. Is there something wrong?” He asked worriedly.
                “N-nothing! I’m just thinking about what courses we should make for the couples. Hehe~” He awkwardly laughed. How am I supposed to say that I’ve seen a girl lately and that he would always wink and smile at me?

“Arasso,” he said unsurely and looked inside his eyes. You’re lying.
                “Sungjong NAEKKOYA!!” They heard from the screen.

                “I thought we’re not going to fight over his anymore and determine it after we get out,” Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes.
                “Oh yeah, mianhae…” The PE teacher said.
                Myungsoo smirked. “But, we all know that he’s not going with any of us.”
                The teacher’s eyes widened and he yelled, “WHAT?! HE’S GOING TO GO WITH ME!!”
                “You really think that? He’s going to go with Cap. This game is madness. That’s why they told us to choose our own couple, so we can be with the person we choose. But, Dumbo and Dongwoo had to walk out. The machine then matched us with random people. In the end, we need to go with our partners. But because we are both males, we are not going to be together. Also, there’s another girl here. I’ve seen her for awhile already. She has long red hair and wears long black high heels…”