Zapping the Couples

A Molecule of the Heart (A MOTH)

All of the people disappeared, and thise were only Sunggyu and Woohyun left.

                "What happened to them?..." Woohyun worriedly asked.

                "Don't worry.. I'm pretty sure that they are getting paired up by the machine!! Let's go watch on the screen~!!" Sunggyu said with an eye smile.

                Woohyun and Sunggyu headed over to the scene as it was being played out.

                They watched intriguingly. Then something strange caught Woohyun's attention on the screen. He exclaimed, "It seems like the machine has paired them up into three different groups! But there's a weird group that has an extra member... Oh well, that's interesting. And oh..." He paused a bit and smiled shyly. "It looks like the machine got a glitch and matched us together  as a team as well."

                Sunggyu beamed triumphantly. "I know. I did that."

                Woohyun scoffed before he continued to monitor the screen.

                "I don't hear a protest~" Sunggyu sang.

                "Yah-" he began.

                Just then, they saw something zip past the screen.

                Sunggyu looked at Woohyun. "Did you just see..."

                He shook his head. "No, no, this can't be happening. Not this early! None of the couples have been official yet. We need these monsters to come out at the end!"

                Sunggyu patted his back gently. "It's ok. We'll find a way to make this work. I'm going to do whatever it takes to make this couple haunted house a success! After all, that was the condition for us to become a couple, wasn't it?" He smiled.

                "You're seriously thinking about that right now?"

                "Yup! And I've got a plan to slow the teams down. Nothing can get in the way of WooGyu!!"

                Woohyun and Sunggyu looked on the screen and saw a room that started filling with people.

                "Where is this place? I thought I already walked out of here..." Dongwoo said as he scratched his head. He looked over to his side. His eyes widened and he screamed.

                The guy smiled at and wrapped an arm around his. "Annyeong jagiya~ Let's be the best couple!!" He happily said.

                "Who are you?!" He asked, well, practically screamed on the top of his lungs.

                "Your future husband. My name is Onew," Onew said and then winked.

                Dongwoo shuddered horrifically. "Not even in your freakin dreams."

                Onew beamed and turned to Dumbo. "I guess I'm left with you, then, Dumbo baby~"

                “It’s Hoya to you,” he sternly scowled.

Sunggyu and Woohyun laughed loudly as they clutched their stomachs.

                Dongwoo felt jealous and stomped off. Nobody followed so he walked embarrassedly back. He hugged Onew and cried.

                Just then, Sunggyu jumped up and down excitedly, flailing his arms above his head.

                Woohyun looked at him strangely. "Whut?"

                Sunggyu stopped jumping. "Oh, I was just thinking if you'd ever be jealous like that with me." He smiled smugly.

                "It's too early for that," he said. Sunggyu pouted.

                "Aww~Kiyeopta!!" He pinched his cheeks.

                "AAAHHH!!!!!" The ear piercing noise made everyone stop what they were doing. Sunggyu and Woohyun looked at the screen and saw Sungyeol looking at Sungjong's face. Dongwoo hugged Onew tightly.

                Dumbo grabbed Dongwoo by the shoulders and pulled him away. He didn't protest, since he never wanted to touch the Onew guy in the first place. But for some reason, it felt like his actions were being controlled by someone else...

                Dumbo pulled Onew into a bear hug and hissed at Dongwoo. "Stay away!!"

                Dongwoo put his hands up, showing that he didn't intend to do anything.

                From the controller room, Woohyun slammed his fist on the table furiously. "Aish! I wanted to pair those two together."

                "Jagi, don't worry we'll get them together!! Now let's see what's happening with Myungsoo and the PE teacher..."

                "Yah! That Sungjong is mine!" Yelled Myungsoo.

                The PE teacher scoffed. "Who agreed to that? Fine then, let's make a deal. Whoever gets out first, will get him!"

                "But we have to get out together! Remember? We need to prove to them that we are the Best Couple!!" Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

                "WooGyu the best couple. Nobody can beat us!" Sunggyu said and stuck his tongue out to the screen.