Kyutie KYU!

Kyutie KYU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SMTown Osaka this time was full of joy especially when Super Junior members gathered together. It was really fun and lots of laughter could be shared. One precious moment I could commemorate well is when Siwon-hyung and Yesung-hyung were together approaching Kyuhyun on the sofa while trying to kiss him. It was so funny because Kyuhyun tried to avoid them~yet couldn’t escape since he was cornered, and acted ‘disgusted’ but those 2 hyungs didn’t care about his 'suffer'-expression. That time I was just watching and laughing at them while taking out my cellphone and taking their picture and uploading it on my twitter-account.


Kyuhyun isn’t the type who’s fond of ‘skinship’ or lovey-dovey too much even he’s a maknae of our group which is usually getting full attention and love from other member-hyungs. That’s why he often complained and made that ‘sickened’ expression when other hyungs, especially Siwon-hyung who treasures him the most, did it to him.

While I was busy smilingly contemplating, Kyuhyun appeared before me.

KH: “Ya! Why you only laughed seeing me in suffered-state like that? You should have helped me!”

Kyuhyun complained a little bit to his tiny BFF.

RW: “Tell me, how am I supposed to do to help you? Those 2 hyungs are m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter