Hit Me Baby [2/2]

Hit Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hit Me Baby [2/2]

Sung Gyu cursed under his breath as he watched you leave the apartment. “, I screwed it.” Yes, he admitted that his words were harsh, very harsh. He wanted to kill himself for saying them. He didn’t mean any of them, because he loves you. He would never insult you, but they kind of slipped out of his mouth by accident.

As he saw you cry your heart out, he wanted to caress you. He wanted you to have his console and comfort. But he thought that you should be scared of him then, after his actions. And he wanted to give you some space.

I lost my freaking job today, and I wanted you to comfort you. Your words rang in his mind repeatedly; he really wanted to comfort you. Guilt crept in him. Go to hell. I ing hate you!His heart gnawed at the thought of you screaming. She hates me, she ing hates me now. He blinked back his hot tears. He was terribly sorry; it was just another ing suit of his. Despite the value or whatsoever, you were much more important to him. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.

He grabbed his phone and dialed your number, please answer. Heck, he was worried, it was late at night. Something could have happened to you, and he wouldn’t be there protecting you. He stood up and paced restlessly around the house.

“Answer the phone.” He bit his lower lip in anxiety. You couldn’t reach thus he decided to go outside to search for you. He wandered around while thinking about the places you could have headed to. “Her best friend’s house!” He smiled faintly as he got into his car.

彡彡彡

He stood outside of the apartment, knocking on the door. He knew you were in there because in front of the door laid the shoes he bought for you. He could recognize it anywhere, plus it was your favorite pair of flats.

“~~~?” He called, knocking on the door. He waited for a response; knowing you were safe with your best friend, he felt a little relieved. You on the other side didn’t know what to do. You stood rooted to the ground. Your best friend told you to ignore him and brought you to her room. You didn’t want to move, you wanted to open the door and jump into his arms. You wanted to tell him that it was okay, and that you still loved him.

He could hear mumbling and footsteps. This made him even more determined and thus, he spoke again. “I’m sorry, forgive me. Don’t ignore me. I can’t take it. Open the door please.”

He felt miserable, waiting outside of the door like a retard. But when it comes to love, you can be stupid to give your everything. He didn’t want to lose you, he couldn’t because he knew he would die. He spoke again, “Don’t pretend that you can’t hear me. I know you’re listening.”

You stopped in your tracks and you glanced towards the door. “Don’t give in, remember if he hurt you, make him pay.” You nodded your head and dragged your hesitant feet towards her room. But the truth was, you didn’t want to play with him.

Sung Gyu told himself that he wouldn’t leave till you opened the door. He would even spend the night outside the apartment if he had to. He was just stubborn like that. He wanted you back that badly. He took out his phone, trying to reach you again. But you had already switched off your phone.

You who won't answer my calls any more, you who doesn't want to see me at all
No matter how I beg for forgiveness, there's already no use

You were resting on the bed with your best friend by your side. “He said he was sorry.” You had the urge to cry there. You didn’t care if Sung Gyu was in the wrong for his actions earlier before, but still you couldn’t stand doing nothing when you knew he came for you and was waiting for you to forgive him outside of the apartment. If he loves you enough, he’ll come back for you. If he knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter