Hit Me Baby [1/2]

Hit Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hit Me Baby

You slammed your apartment door and groaned loudly, not caring if it was audible to your neighbor. “.” You were seething with anger, tired and stressed.

“You’re fired. You can’t do anything! You’re worth .”You remembered how your boss stalked off with her head held high. “, I don’t even want to see your ing face too.” You cursed and then sighed when the fact that you lost your job hit you.

“Oppa’s gonna be so mad…..” You realized with painful clarity. “Aish, it put me under a lot of stress and pressure anyways.” You went into your bedroom and changed into comfortable clothes. You also realized that there was a big junk of laundry that awaited for you to be done. You had neglected house chores for days because of work. “Glad that I’m fired. Look at the bright side, I can spend more time at home doing house chores and keeping the house clean.” You smirked in triumph.

After doing the laundry, you went on to iron Sung Gyu’s clothes for work. You smiled while ironing, thinking about the sight of Sung Gyu in those handsome and neat-looking suits. He looked neat and hardworking, and not to forget, hot whenever he went or returned from work.

It took you awhile to realize a burning smell. “His clothes!” You remembered and snapped out from daydreaming. You quickly switched off the iron, almost peeing in your pants. You turned pale when you saw his ruined clothes from your ironing. “Oh my god.” You gasped fearfully, quivering with fear. That was Sung Gyu’s most expensive suit. It took you immediately to realize that you were done for. You were going to get it that night.

You winced at the thought of a flaring up Sung Gyu. You shook your head dreadfully and tears welled up in your eyes. An angry Sung Gyu was the least you wanted. He would be like a bear with a sore head. You remembered that time when you broke his china vase which was a gift from a very rich business man. You apologized as soon as he came home, but he said really harsh words, chided you like crazy and gave you the cold treatment for 2 weeks after that. Not wanting to anger him, you slept at the living room and cried all day. It was not until he calmed down and started talking to you again. “I’m sorry, I was just too angry…. I love you.” You shivered at the remembrance of that incident.

But this time, you knew the punishment would be harsher. The china vase was free, but the suit you burned cost him a bomb. You stiffened in fear. What to do, you bit your lip nervously. You glanced at your watch; Sung Gyu would be home in an hour’s time. You thought about getting the same suit from the mall, but then you didn’t have enough time. You gave out a long-suffering sigh. “I guess I’ll have to face the music.”

彡彡彡

You fell asleep while waiting for Sung Gyu’s return. You couldn’t believe that you managed to fall asleep in this tensed situation. You shot up when you saw Sung Gyu entering the house. “I’m back.” He announced, frowning slightly. You automatically knew he wasn’t in a good mood and had a bad day at work.

“Oppa,” you gulped down the lump that formed in your throat. You bit your fingernails in anxiety.

“What?” You heard the feeling of annoyance in his voice. Well, here goes nothing.

“I burnt your s-suit when i-ironing it….” Your voice wavered away in terror. You noticed the change of expression on his face. “Which one?” His eyebrows snapped together in annoyance.

“The m-most ex-pensive one.” You muttered softly and close your eyes, waiting for him to blow up. There was silence, and then it came. “WHAT!?!?!!?” He exploded furiously. You flinched at the volume of his voice. “I’m sorry, Gyu. I got distracted. I’m sorry!”

“Do you think saying sorry will help?” He rolled his eyes rudely, fuming silently. Your jaw dropped wide agape, flabbergasted by his rudeness. He narrowed his eyes on you, cursing under his breath. You saw a vein throbbing at his temple. “Gyu,” You mumbled, scared out of your wits.

You took a step back while he took a step forward. You had no clue of what was going to happen next. Is he going to hurt me? Is he going to hit me? Slap me? Pull my hair? Thoughts went wild.

“Oppa I’m sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter