Final

I Want a Puppy

"Hyung! Hyung!" Changmin called as he burst into Yunho's room.

The leader of the five member group was sitting on his bed with the latest song in his hands. Glancing up he pushed his glasses up his nose a bit. He lowered the music but still held onto to it as he looked at his youngest member.

"What's the matter Changmin? Is Yoochun picking on you again?" He asked curiously.

"Hyung, you know I don’t get teased, I do the teasing." The maknae correct him. Yunho had to agree with that, despite being the youngest Changmin was an evil child. Sort of like another maknae of another group in the company he could name. 

"But no, I have a favor to ask."

"Which is?" He asked because he still had a lot of work to do.

The taller man clapped his hands together and had his best puppy dog face he could muster. Unfortunately he wasn't as good as Junsu and looked a bit silly. It did make Yunho crack a smile though.

"Can we get a puppy? Please?" Changmin asked pleading.

The smile was quickly dropped from the leader's face.

"No." He answered in a stern voice.

"Aww, Hyung! Why not?"

"Puppies are a big responsibility Changmin. You have to take care of them, feed them, and take them on walks."

"I can do that!"

"But you are already really busy with Dong Bang Shin Ki things as it is. And we are always traveling that there wouldn’t be a lot of time we could stay with the puppy."

"But Super Junior has two dogs, three cats, and TURTLES in their dorms."

"Well that's Jungsu hyung call to make. If he wants to allow them to have their pets in the dorms is up to him. Besides Donghae and Hyukjae's dogs usually stay with Hyukjae's family when they travel, Heechul's cats are able to care for themselves. And Jongwoon's turtles…I really don’t want to know what happens to them when they are gone. Besides they don’t require the same responsibility as a puppy does."

"But hyung!"

"I said no and that's final Min." Yunho cut him of sternly.

"Meanie hyung!" Changmin cried in anger as he stomped out of the room. Making his way to his room he made a point of slamming his door shut in anger. Throwing himself on his bed he screamed his frustration into his pillow. He laid there pouting for a few minutes in his tantrum before he could hear a hesitant knock at his door.

"Min? Is everything alright?" He heard Junsu worried voice ask through the door.

"No!" The maknae whined.

The door opened and Junsu along with Yoochun entered the room. Both of them had concerned looks on their faces as they sat on both sides of the younger's bed. Junsu rubbed his back in a soothing manner.

"What's wrong Min?" He asked in a concern voice.

"Yunho-hyung is being a jerk."

"What did hyung do?"

"He wont let me get a puppy!"

There was a moment of silence before Yoochun reached over and smacked the younger in the back of the head. The action caused Changmin to sit up quickly with a hand on the back of his head.

"Hyung!" He whined. "What was that for? It hurt."

"Good! Maybe it will knock some sense into your head." The other replied.

"Changmin you had us seriously worried for a minute. We thought something bad happened between you and Yunho-hyung." Junsu abolished him.

"He's being a bully though!" The younger whined again before flinching when Yoochun raised a hand again.

"Yunho-hyung telling  you no about getting a puppy does not mean you get to throw a temper tantrum worthy of my two year old nephew." Junsu scolded him.

"But I really want one!"

The two sighed at this. Looking at each other the pair had a silent conversation with just their eyes. A moment later they nodded and turned back to the maknae.

"Ask Jaejoong-hyung to ask Yunho-hyung." Yoochun declared.

"Jaejoong-umma?" The baby replied curiously.

"Yeah, Yunho can never say no to Jaejoong." Junsu agreed.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked skeptic.

"Positive."

At that moment the trio heard the front door open and close.

"I'm home!" Jaejoong called from the living room.

"Umma!" Changmin cried as he bolted out of the room leaving the two hyungs with amused looks.

In the living room Jaejoong barely had enough time to greet the younger before he was tackled. Taking a step back from the force he chuckled and patted the other on the head.

"Hey Changmin, what's the matter?" He asked curiously.

"umma? Can I have a puppy?" He asked with a pout.

"I don’t know Min, a dog is a big responsibility." The other began hesitantly.

"But Umma, I'm the most responsible member of the band."

That was true, Jaejoong thought but he knew better than to just say yes.

"What did Yunho say?"

"Hyung was being a big meanie about it. He said no. Can you ask him for me?"

"Oh Min. Do you promise to take care of it and all the responsibilities that comes with having a pet?"

"I promise!" Changmin replied with a big smile as he held up his hand.

"All right, I'll ask him then."

"Yay! Thanks Umma! You're the best!" Changmin cheered as he hugged the older.

Jaejoong chuckled as their normally mature Maknae reverted into a little kid. Smiling he patted the younger on the head as he pulled away from the embrace. The singer than went towards his shared room with Yunho with Changmin following after. The singer entered the room while the other waited just out of sight.

"Yunnie, I'm home." Jaejoong greeted softly with a smile.

"Welcome home Boo." The leader replied as he set aside his music. He held out his arms for the other. "How was your schedules today?"

"All right. I mainly had CM's to film." The older replied as he sat on his lover's lap. Smiling he rested his head in the crock of the others neck as Yunho wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Well at least you're done." Yunho muttered as he kissed the other on the crown of his head.

"Neh…say Yunho." Jaejoong began.

"Hmm?"

"I've been thinking. We seem to be spending more time in Korea right now and have some times on our hands…"

"Not enough time." Yunho muttered. "I barely get to see you when we have separate schedules."

"True, I bet it gets lonely."
"Ah, quite a bit."

"We should get a pet than." Jaejoong suggested.

"Why? We already have three." Yunho teased.

"Yunnie, be nice. They are more like children than pets."

"Brats have no respect as it is."

"But we should get a pet. Something we can cuddle with when the other is away. We cant do that with the kids."

"Well no, I suppose. Yoochun gets really possessive when we steal Junsu away and Changmin is too much a pain for the effort." The other agreed.

Outside the room Changmin wanted to make a comment but held it in. He would get the leader back during the next variety show appearance that group had together.

"So we should get a pet! I was thinking a puppy."

"But BooJae, dogs are a big responsibility."

Jaejoong pulled away from his lover and pouted. Yunho glanced away because he knew he would crumble otherwise.

"Please Yunnie."

Yunho stayed strong for a good ten seconds. A record from his previous eight, before he sighed in defeat. He never could say no to his lover. Not that he ever wanted to but still. What ever manly pride he had was always gone from when Jaejoong was around.

"Oh, all right." He conceded. "But only a small dog. We don’t need a big god running around here destroying everything. That's what we have Junsu for."

"Oh thank you Yunnie! You're the best! I love you!"

"I love you too, even though I know you asked because of Changmin."

"I think a pet will do us some good."

Out side the room Changmin pumped his arms in the air in victory. Crying a soft glee he took off for his room to start researching pets. Something that he would love and Yunho would approve of. Passing by YooSu's room the two shot him identical grins.

"See we told you Yunho would say yes to Jaejoong."

"Yunho can never say no to Jaejoong."

"Yeah thanks hyungs. You were right, well for once."

"Yah Brat!"

Changmin snickered as he entered his room. He was getting a puppy and still getting the better of his hyungs. Today was turning out to be a perfect day after all.