Final

Because of the Show

"Gamsahamnida, " Sunny bowed to the staff in front of her right after the broadcast was done. She waved to the fans staying behind the glass loyally who were watching her show from start till finish, and also said thank you to them. She took her stuff and dragged her feet out of the broadcast room, heading to her van. Inside, her manager and her driver were waiting for her. She entered the van, and immediately it advanced to her dorm. She leaned her back against the backrest, and soon, she drifted to her dreamland since she really felt tired because of her schedule today.

***

Sunny walked out of the van, heading to her dorm. She's shocked right after she realized that she didn't bring any key to open the door. She's really forgetful and cursed herself for being it. As she's thinking about the way to open the door, she remembered that she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany's van parked in front of the dorm, and there's a possibility that they're home already. She pressed the bell and in a few sec, the door was opened, revealing the eyes-smiled girl.

"Yah, Soonkyu, you're doomed, " Tiffany uttered before she walked back to the couch for watching tv again.

Sunny frowned confusedly with Tiffany's remark. Taking off her shoes, she asked, "why? What do you mean? "

But the latter only shrugged her shoulder as her eyes were busy glueing on to the tv screen. Still confused, Sunny dragged her feet to the dorm. "Where's Tae? "

"She's at her room. And be careful to approach her for now, "

Tiffany's word added the confusion for Sunny, but she didn't bother to ask any further and head to Taeyeon's room instead. She got different schedule with her Taenggoo today, causing she missed her lover, and now she wanted to meet her badly. She turned the knob, the door was opened, she saw her loved one lying down on the bed, her hands were busy moving on the phone screen. Taeyeon seemed too preoccupied with her phone that didn't realize the presence of Sunny. Sunny approached her slowly, and sat on the edge of the bed, next to her loved one. She took a glance at Taeyeon's phone, and she knew what game she was playing.

"Aigoo... Seems someone is busy with Hayday now, " Sunny said, trying to catch an attention of Taeyeon, however the latter still had no respond, causing Sunny frustrated a bit. She covered the screen by her palm, hoping that she would get an attention from the latter.

"Yaaah, move your hand away from my phone, " Taeyeon simply pushed the hand of Sunny away, and continued playing her game.

Sunny leaned her back against the backrest and sighed. "Yaaa, Kim Taeyeon, so, you love your farm more than me now that you didn't wanna greet me at all, " she pouted and kinda sulk, hoping her Taenggu wouldn't stop playing a game and see her face instead.

"Go call Park Chorong to greet you" Taeyeon muttered under her breath but the latter still could hear it. Sunny turned her head, looking at Taeyeon.

"What do you mean? "

"Don't you think that i didn't hear what you said to that Apink girl, Soonkyu," Taeyeon replied, but her hands didn't stop touching her phone screen. Sunny scooted closer to her Taenggoo, and put the phone of Taeng down, she tried to meet the latter's eyes. Now she knew what Ppani meant about she's doomed. Indeed, all these times, Taeyeon never missed the shows her lover attended. No matter how busy she was, she always could watch or listen Sunny shows, and surely, Taeyeon heard Sunny's radio show today like always.

"Ooh, arasseo. Jigeum, are you upset because of my radio show earlier? " finally she managed to meet the brown orbs of Taeng, however the latter tried to switch her gaze to another.

"I'm not, " Taeyeon was about to take her phone again, and yet, Sunny managed to snatch it away from the latter.

"Stop playing a game because i wanna talk to you now, "

Taeyeon remained silent as her lover was staring at her, causing a silence between them. "Fine, " that only word Taeyeon said before she got down of the bed, swinging her steps to the outside of the room. She's heading to the kitchen which was chased by Sunny.

"Yaaa.! Seriously i wear out right now. For you to know, if you hate me doing that, i won't do that again. I promise. It's just for show, nothing more, "

Taeyeon put the glass aside after she took a few gulps, before she retorted ,"did you even try to hear yourself? You were seriously flirting to that girl..! "

Sunny took a step closer to her loved one, and she still tried to explain everything to her. "Were you never in your life when you DJ-ing..flirt to your guest?! What if i said about IU? Wonder Girl Sunmi or.. Even Soojung..?! "

Slapping the desk, Taeyeon said, she's at the level of very angry now."That's different..! You said you wanna invite her personally without her member. Remember..? You said, 'instead of us, couldn't it be you'," she imitated what Sunny said earlier, "What was that for..?! "

The word of Taeyeon caused Sunny blanketed in the silence. She took a breath, calming herself, "i'm tired. Whatever i say it will just sound like reasons and it feels wrong while the truth i do nothing, "her tone softened, she didn't wanna herself to get trouble with her loved one, since she really loved her so much, and she didn't wanna lose her because of nothing she did. "Now, it's up to you to throw a fit to me. I'll just wait for you, and i'm sorry, " she turned her body around for heading to her room to fresh up her body, and Taeyeon only remained silent as watching her bunny disappeared behind the door. She sighed. She really wanna forgive her bunny actually, especially as she said that was only for a show, and she admitted that she ever did what Sunny did today when she was Dj-ing, However, every single of Sunny's words in her radio show when making a call to Chorong still was still ringing in her head, and everytime she remembered it always invited her to boil up inside her head, and her heart was hurt like hell. She's so confused that made her reaching up her car key, and without any single word, she dashed out of the dorm, though Ppani was sitting in the living room, witnessing the lovebirds bickered, and she didn't wanna greet the angry girl when she was walking out, because she clearly knew that Taeyeon was a person who liked being alone to clear up her mind.

***

Done freshing up her body, Sunny walked out of the room, she wandered her gaze around the dorm, and yet, she only found Tiffany watching tv as Prince on her lap. She approached her and asked, "Where's Tae? "

"She was walking out a moment ago with her car. Well, you knew her habit, right? "

Sunny sighed heavily before she took a seat next to Tiffany, she lifted Prince and put him on her lap, his hair. "Aigoo, that kid is never changed, "

Tiffany turned her gaze from the tv screen to Sunny. "Why did you do that by the way, Soonkyu? You clearly knew that Taeyeon must listen to your radio show, yet, you flirted with Chorong. Were you out of your mind? "

"Well, " Sunny took a breath before she replied the girl next to her. "I even didn't know that the staff would call her, Ppani-yah. I only said that i'm her fangirl, that's it. That was why i was quite surprised when i heard her voice, "

"But you didn't have to invite her personally. You only wanted her to come to your radio show instead, when she said that she would come with other member, "

"Look, " Sunny put Prince on the floor, then he immediately was running away around the dorm. "It was only for the show. Even Taeng ever did that before when she was Dj-ing. I only wanted to make the show interesting, and i don't put any love to Chorong anyway. I'm only fangirling, no more, no less. I only love Taenggoo, and no one can change it, "

"Well, explain it to Taetae, Sunny, not me. It has nothing to do with me. If you really love her, then win her heart back, "

Sunny sighed for nth time today, she leaned her back against the backrest. "I was about to explain everything to her, but she will only see me reasoning. Therefore, i need you to help me settling it, Ppani-yah when she came home, "

Tiffany was stunned by Sunny's word. She was silent, for thinking about it and finally she nodded. "Okay. I'll try, "

Sunny smiled as her response. She stood up on her feet for taking a paper bag and handed it to the latter. "Give it to her after she's at home already. I'm wanting to go out, my uncle called me and i have to meet him, " with that, she stood up, and dragged her feet out of the dorm.

***

Talking to Heechul along night really erased the burden feeling inside Taeyeon, she got more relaxed and didn't feel hurt anymore. She entered the dorm, only to find Tiffany in the kitchen, pouring the water to the glass. She knew that her bunny wasn't there since she didn't see her favourite sneaker in its place.

"You're home, Tae, " Tiffany greeted her after she gulped the water and the latter only nodded.

"Where's Sunny? "

"She met her uncle since she got a call from him,"

Taeyeon sighed and mumbled before she slumped her onto the couch. "A niece Soonkyu indeed, "

"By the way, " Tiffany took her steps to approach the latter after she got a paper bag on her hand, and handed it to Taeyeon. "Sunny told me to give it to you before she left,"

Taeyeon frowned confusedly but took the stuff on Tiffany's hand anyway. She was about to look at the stuff inside, but, she felt Tiffany's hands on hers. "Listen, Tae. Sunny really loves you so much," Tiffany then explained everything Sunny said to her earlier to Taeyeon, hoping that her heart would melt and wanted to forgive Sunny. Every single word of Tiffany was listened carefully by Taeyeon, and she immediately felt guilty for being mad or upset to her bunny. She was supposed to understand that what Sunny said earlier was only for the show. "And, if you really love her, then you should trust her, Taetae," Tiffany squeezed Taeyeon's hand gently as she was finished with her explanation.

Taeyeon remained silent, she was stunned by the latter's words. She took a glance at inside the paper bag, and she was wondering what Sunny gave to her. She took it and her eyes widened in surprised right away after she saw a box, it was RV remote control which she wanted all these times. She dreamed of having it, and yet, she didn't have time to buy it because of her schedule, and now, the toy she dreamed of was on her hand, Sunny bought it for her. Excitedly, she took the car out of its box, and immediately installed the battery and antenna as sitting on the floor. After she finished, she did the test drive for her new toy, her smile never disappeared on her face as she played the RV.

Tiffany shook her head in disbelief witnessing Taeyeon's behavior now. "So, that RV can buy your heart that easy, huh? " she scoffed but only to get no response from the latter since she was too preoccupied with the remote control. Tiffany rose from her seat and headed to her room, leaving the kid playing the RV.

After a few moments doing the test drive, Taeyeon took her steps to Sunny's room. She was about to do something to win her bunny back. She wanted everything to come back normal again. She was sitting on the bed, waiting for her bunny coming home. She already had a plan now. Right after she heard the footsteps heading to the room, she hid beside the bed, waiting for the certain girl entered the room. Taeyeon immediately played the RV after the door was opened, it advanced to the door, and bumped to Sunny's feet.

Sunny's surprised with the RV near her feet, she bent down, taking an envelope on it. She opened it, and drew a smile after reading it. 'Sorry for being mad at you'. Sunny then saw Taeyeon's head beside the bed, she grinned dorkily at her. She shook her head in disbelief at her lover behavior and chuckled, "Jinjja, "

Taeyeon stood up on her feet, she approached her bunny, caressing her cheek gently. "I trust you, Sunny. I trust everything you said to me. And i'm sorry for being mad at you earlier. I love you, my Bunny, " she leaned closer to Sunny, and pecked her lips. "And, thank you for the RV. I love it, "

Sunny responded the latter with a hug, she sniffed the latter's scent and whispered softly, "I can only see you in my eyes. I love you, Taenggo, ain't no other. There's no reason to feel insecure, "

Taeyeon nodded understandingly as she broke the hug. "Yeah. I was so fool for being mad over nothing. Furthermore, it was only for the show, right, "

"Yeah, only for the show. Meanwhile you, for the real life of mine, " Sunny leaned closer again to her lover then placed her soft lips to Taeyeon’s.

-----

well..how was it? it's first time for me writing sunyeon and forgive me it's lame.. >,<

see you around guys..^_^