CHAPTER 93: BACK TO SEOUL

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

"Its the last day,,lunch time,, they all gathered at the buffet hall of the to take their last lunch in jeju...
 
"Hyun joong and others are sitted on one table while the employees on the other,,,They still have 3 hours before their flight going back to seoul...
 
"It waS noticeable to others especially to hyun joong that young saeng was not in the mood,,, 
 
"young saeng,,why are you not eating? hyun joong asked
 
"Geunyang i don't have my appetite..young saeng response..
 
"Wae? don't you like the food? i can ask the chef to cook the food you want... jungmin added...
 
"Ah ani,, gwaenchanha,,, i'll go first i want to have sleep before the flight..just inform me,,young saeng stood up..
 
"aniya,, let's go together...hyun joong stood up too..
 
"Ok,, i'll just ask one of the room server to deliver your food..jungmin said..
 
"De.. gomawo...Both went to their room.
 
"At the room young saeng gave a sign of weakness in his body,,,
 
"yahhh what happen? any problem? you feel sick? hyun joong asked him in concern flatted his palm on his forehead...you are not hot..what happen..?
 
"aniya,,,hyun joong ah,, i will tell you something,,
 
"Mwoga?
 
"I think i know where i met my secretary before...
 
"eodie? you know her? what about her?
 
 
 
*flashback
 
"saengie yah..i have something for you....his mom called 
 
"eomma wae? young saeng asked,,,what is that? he asked pointing to the small envelope that his mom is holding..
 
"Ahh ye,,, take a look at this..his mom showed a picture of a girl,,looks younger than him,,
 
"Who is this? she's pretty..he complimented..
 
"Jinjja?
 
"a cousin?
 
"ani,,,,She is yoonah choi? she can be your fiance...his mom excitedly told him..
 
"Mwo? eomma im still 1st year highschool... and look at her she looks like a grade schooler..he frowned and gave back the picture to his mom..
 
"I didn't say you're getting married today,, she needs to graduate first..you are just 2 years ahead of her..
 
"Ayyy eomma,, don't mention any marriage to me ok..ashhhh jinjja...young saeng annoyingly turn his back to his mom and grab his bag to go to school...
 
"the next year and every year is the same, there are pictures that was sent to them but he never bother to look at them since he already transferred to another school where he met hyun joong..so he never sees the face of the girl since he began a relationship to hyun joong...
 
*end
 
 
 
"hey young saeng ah...hyun joong wave his hand to him to snap him out to whatever he was thinking..
 
''ahh yes...
 
"So whose that girl?
 
"My fiance to be,, the one i told you...he revealed..
 
"Mwo? ani,, isn't she younger than you and i think she is still studying? maybe you were just mistaken...
 
"she talked to me,,she stop schooling for a while so she was sent here,,she wants to see me..remember the time they introduce them to us? abeoji told us they are our fiance....on your side is not true and it was just a big a joke because nicole is your fiance but on my part,, it was not a joke after all..
 
"Mwo? you mean she is your fiance?
 
"He nodded..i just remember when we are playing truth game..she is right,,, what she told us are all true..
 
"Hyun joong turn around and face the glass door of the room..
 
"Yahhh waeyo turning back on me..don't tell me you are mad? young saeng face hyun joong..
 
''ani,, i was just thinking,,i think we have to face everything now..i was just threatened to what you have said...she appeared without expectations,, we expect that she will  appear in another 2 years but she is here...hyun joong gave a serious look..
 
"you are not planning to give up aren't you? young saeng uttered
 
"Young saeng ah,,,i won't give you up..nicole starts to accept the fact that i have you,, and now,, how can we avoid this? another girl appeared,,?
 
"Abeoji knows i hate arrange marriage so he kept it to me..noona kept that to me too...
 
''They all know except us?
 
"Jamkan,, now i know why noona told me that i still need her no matter what,,i know the reason now..we have to talk to her..
 
"how? we will confess to her that we have that special relationship that we are just more than friends and brothers? that we shared a room and bed eveyday and every night?
 
"wae? noona will understand us...i told you she will...
 
"are you sure this time.. don't you think that she will be thrown away by your father if she gave us her support....Young saeng ah,, can we just run and escape..let's go somehwere far,,without them, we can live ourselves..we can put our own business and live together...
 
"Mwo? what are you thinking now? did you forget? wherever we will go,, they will find us,, remember..our company is a global venture,, anywhere inside and outside asia,, they will find us,,lots of connections to trace us...
 
''No they won't,, we will run until they will get tired...
 
"What's your idea about? young saeng asked frowning..
 
"dear i don't want to loose you...i love you,, i am just afraid they will make us part..
 
"ani,, listen to me,,i love you more than you love me,, they can't make us part...i promise you that..
 
"I love you so much,,,,hyun joong told him and flatted a soft kiss to his....
 
"Young saeng kissed him back when suddenly a noise of door scratch was heard..
 
"they both stopped look each other and turn their sight at the door to see there is a space between the door and the frame..
 
" you didn't close the door? young saeng asked..
 
" i thought i did... hyun joong response and run towards the door to see if there is someone in there but he didn't saw anyone...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
NICOLE POV
 
"Oppa im here infront of your building,,,i'll wait for you outside..i have something to tell you..he sent the message to junsu from his phone..
 
"After just few minutes...junsu came,,,wae? he asked..
 
"Busy?
 
"Yes im busy so why did you sent me a message telling me you are waiting here?
 
"Geunyang,, i just want to see you,, i have something to tell you because you didn't let me speak the last time..
 
"let's go somewhere...he invites...
 
"ani oppa i need to tell you now....she stop him and held the hand back..
 
"Wae? he sighed,,,,you just have to sent me a message if you will just dump me now,, he said jokingly...
 
"Aniya,,, what a nice conclusion without letting me speak and explain...she chuckled..
 
"Mwo? but,,, i know....junsu stopped..
 
"oppa i think i like you....she told him..
 
''Mwo? junsu got surprise and cant believe what nicole had said..
 
"Im so thankful that you cared for me,,,especially in times i want to give up already..you never confronted me everytime you see me being upset because of hyun joong oppa..you never showed me any disappointments that i am still looking at him and not with you though you offered yourself to me...
 
"Junsu was listening and try to absorbed and realize what is the point of her.
 
"Oppa,, im accepting you, im accepting your offer,im willing to find love with you..i think it is the right time to really forget him and give you a chance...it's already been years but my hopes were no help but you,, a stranger to me before showed me how important i am to you...
 
"Nicole?
 
"she smiled..oppa haven't change his mind right? you are still waiting for my answer?
 
"Junsu laughed...nicole? im not dreaming right?
 
"Wae you think this is just a dream? what if....she gave a peck to junsu's cheek...
 
"Jinjja? junsu happily asked and faced her...
 
"So don't you ever give attention to young saeng oppa anymore,, nicole childishly told him..
 
"Did i gave attention to him? as i was thinking you are jealous when im with young saeng...junsu hugged her happily..
 
"Nice act,, you made me jealous and realize how important you are to me now..she said whispering to junsu's ear..
 
"I promise to make you happy,,,just lean on me always,,i won't disappoint you....
 
"Me too oppa...gomawo...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YOUNG SAENG FATHER POV
 
"Ms. ahn is waiting at the arrival area to fetch Mr. Heo...sir,,, she bowed,,,
 
"Ye.. how's work here? he asked..
 
"Better sir... we recieved lots of orders in our food business,,,,
 
"How about our partnership to Kim's corporation?
 
"It's going well sir,,, the two masters did a good job with our new soap product...they were even praised by the board,,,
 
"Really? that's a relief..and i saw the advertisement too..hyun joong and the girl did a good partnership....so what are they doing now?
 
"They had their vacation with their staff in jeju..today is their come back here in seoul...
 
"So how was ms. choi,, is she ok?
 
"Yes sir,, she is with them right now...
 
''I wonder if young saeng is not yet suspecting about her...well the vacation is a good idea to let them know each other...
 
"Sir..i think he is not,, not a single clue...
 
"What's with that bratt,,, he can't even recognize his fiance...
 
"Sir,, isn't it too rude for young saeng to keep this as a secret?
 
"Mwo? why did you thought it was rude?
 
"Sir,, you already know your son,,he doesn't like any arrangement on his marriage... ms.ahn defended..
 
"Ani.. i will be the one to dictate his future...he raise his voice a bit..
 
''Im sorry for my inapproriate words sir...she spologize..
 
"ms. choi will not be working to the company right,,did you find another secretary to replace her?
 
"Yes sir,, the new secretary will start on monday...
 
"Ok then prepare and set a formal meeting for the two,,,reserved in a good restaurant,, don't tell young saeng that he was meeting ms.choi...
 
''Yes sir,,,i understand....
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"The couple arrived home but it was in the evening already...
 
"Ahhhh it's so tiring...hyun joong complained and fell down immediately on the couch...
 
"Young saeng sat down beside him and close his eyes and relax..,
 
"young saeng ah,,,hyun joong called and inch his face to young saeng's cheek...
 
"wae? we just arrive so don't move im warning you im not in my mood,,, go get your shower and i want to have a good longer sleep..
 
"De? but before we rest...hyun joong planted a kiss to his cheek trailing infront of young saeng stop on his lips and take him to lay on the couch...
 
"Suddenly young saeng's phone  rang,,,get my phone first..he commanded...
 
"later,, im sure that caller will call again later if it's omportant..
 
"Aishhhh what if it's from my parents...young saeng stood up and get the phone without hyun joong breaking any space from young saeng..
 
"Young saeng lay back on the couch and answered the phone...
 
"de yeobeoseyo? noona waeyo?
 
"ahhh are you home now? ms.ahn asked on the other line..
 
"Uhhh ahhh ehhh yeah,,, young saeng answered and frowned as he saw hyun joong still pleasuring him with a kiss,, yahhh stop it,,, young saeng whispered,,,hyun joong laughed
 
"Are you with someone?
 
''ahhhmmm hyun joong....wae? awhhhhh!!!! he screamed out,,,and slap hyun joong whose kissing him on neck...
 
"what happen... she asked again..
 
''Ahhh ye hyun joong hit,,,,hit my arm hard...
 
"ahhh i see,,,anyway,, tomorrow you have your appointment...you are meeting with someone...
 
"Who?
 
"Someone,, you will know her tomorrow...
 
"Her? Is it a date? young saeng sat up...noona,, i have a question? i am not meeting ms.choi tomorrow right?
 
"wae? why, why you thought it was ms.choi?
 
"Noona,, don't lie to me,, i knew it already,, she gave me the hint,, she gave me the idea and she told me about it..i knew it already..
 
"So you know already?
 
"Yes.... so will you hide it to me now?
 
"Young saeng,, im sorry i can't tell you everything,, your father plan it all so you better pretend that you don't know anything and meet her tomorrow,, that's an order from your father..
 
"Tell abeoji i won't meeting her tomorrow...
 
"Young saeng please do it for me,,,you know how strict is your father,,,just do it tomorrow and we will talk later on,,,,arraji?
 
"Noona,,! i hate this kind of set,, you know it,,
 
"Yes i know but you have to,,just do what i have said,, just for now..and i need to talk to you,, both of you,,,
 
"Both of us?
 
"hyun joong ssi,,, be sure to meet me tomorrow after your meeting with ms.choi..did you get me?
 
"Arrasseo arrasseo..but i can't promise i can please ms.choi...he said and hang thephone..
 
 
 
"You are meeting ms.choi? wae? hyun joong asked...
 
"as what i am expecting,, abeoji planned it all...he wants me to meet her tommorow and take note not telling me that she is the one meeting on...
 
"So what will you do now? hyun joong sit back and head lean back
 
"Young saeng sighed.. i will tell her that im not interested to her and i am not interested with the marriage...he stood up and went to have a shower..eo by the way noona wants to talk to us,, maybe we can take the chance to tell her everything,,,he added before walked away...
 
"Hyun joong was just speechless..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
....ahmmm so far,,is this good? keke... to dandelion keke,,, ms. choi is really connected,,, haha good thing i turned to connect it to them,, no plan actually but with all the comments i did..ehe,,, pressure now i need to do 2 chapters everyday,,,, if you read my blog you'll know why...thanKYU...another chapter is later this evening...
 
NOTE: OK IM STARTING TO POST MY LOST CHAPTERS WELL YEAH AS POSTED BY THE ADMIN SEEMS THE LOST FILES ARE HARD TO RECOVER NOW SO IM HAVING MY UPDATE,,IF THEY RECOVERED THEM AND MY STORY GOT MESSED UP I WILL JUST FIX IT AGAIN BUT FOR NOW,, I WILL REPOST ALL SO THAT I CAN UPDATE THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS...