Chapter 1

Did I really just F up everything?

You and Seung-hyun have been dating for over six months. You try to spend your time as much as you can but with his busy schedules it's hard. But you never gave up on your relationship with him. It's always been your priority and you are happy to see that that isn't one-sided. You both care about each other very much and that's why you keep going even if it's hard at times. Today, you both promised to each other that you will spend this day together because it's his only day off.  

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

You met him on the street when it was a rainy day. You were trying to escape rain by standing in a bus stop when this guy who was wearing a black hoodie,  a cap and sunglasses appeared next to you. 

'Who wears sunglasses on a rainy day?' you thought to yourself, but maybe he had reasons, like hangover, because you would usually wear sunglasses when you had a hangover and you really didn't care about how you looked. 

While you were deep in your thoughts the guy who was standing next to you examined you from head to toe. More like staring at you. You never felt if anyone stared at you and this time wasn't an exception. While both of you were in deep thoughts the rain stopped and you could finally go home. Before you could go home you turned to see weather that guy was still there and when you turned he wasn't. You could only see his back turned to you and him heading somewhere. As you wanted to leave you saw something on the ground and you picked it up. It was a wallet. I bet that guy lost it. He wasn't that far so you could give it back to him. You started to follow that guy and when you were a bit closer to him you spoke up. 

"Excuse me?" you tried to get his attention but he wasn't budging. 

'How rude.' you thought. Good thing you were wearing flats because you could ran up to him. You tapped his shoulder and he suddenly turned to you and took out his earphones. 

'Oh, that explains why he didn’t hear me.' you though. 

"Umm, is this yours?" you asked him as you showed him the wallet. He panicked and quickly rammed trough his pockets to see if his wallet was missing. Turned out it was. 

"Yes, that is mine. Thank you very much!" he thanked you in his low, growling voice. Shiwers ran down your spine as you heard his voice. 

"Don't mention it." you smiled and gave him his wallet. "Goodbye" you said and as you were turning around he spoke. 

"Wait! Maybe I can buy you a coffee in this horrible weather as a thank you for giving me my wallet back?" he asked you. You didn't know where he was looking because you couldn't see his eyes but his face was turned to your direction. 

"Sure, why not?" you smiled and gladly excepted his offer. You two had a chat together and after that you exchanged numbers. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, while getting coffee he revealed himself. After that time you both went on dates and then you probably can imagine what happened. 

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

The two of you spent the day together. First you went to have breakfast together, then you went shopping, then you had lunch together, then you went to a movie and in the evening the two of you had a romantic dinner. But the night wasn't over. You planned to go to a club together. This was your first time going to a club as a couple. Weird wasn't close to how you felt about the thought of your boyfriend seeing you dance while you're drunk and to actually drink with him? Too weird, but that's what couples go trough, right? 

"Babe, you ready?" asked Seung-hyun as he snapped you out of your thoughts. 

"Yeah, just let me grab my heels." you said as you were putting last make-up touches on your face. 

"Okay!" said he. 

You went to your closet and got a pair of black heels and went to the living room where Seung-hyun was sitting on the couch. 

"I'm all done!" you said and went to the front door to get your jacket and purse. 

"Wow, babe, you look great." said Seung-hyun as he stood up and went over to you. 

"You're not bad looking yourself." you said with a laugh as he snuck his arms around your waist and gave you a sweet kiss. 

"Ofcourse." he said with a cocky attitude and laughed. The both of you got ready and finally went to the club. When you got there he took you to the VIP lounge where only idols and celebrities were hanging. Both of you took a seat and ordered drinks. A lot of guys were giving you the 'stares' but Seung-hyun was fast to answer them by putting an arm around you. You were more comfortable when he put an arm around you. After a bit the rest of Big Bang joined you and other K-Pop idols. 

As the night went on you got a bit tipsy and wanted to dance, but, since Seung-hyun wasn't the tipe of guy to dance, and you didn’t mind that, then you stayed seated even after he said that you could go dance. You didn't want to leave him alone so you didn’t. But when you got more drunk you really had to go to the bathroom and this time Seung-hyun could be alone for a couple of minutes. 

"I am going to go to lady's room, kay?" you whispered in his ear. 

"Okay, don't fall anywhere." he laughed and you nudged him. You got up and walked to the bathroom. You were away for quite a while because you couldn't find that damn bathroom. Once you were done you washed your hands, put some touches on your make-up and went back to the room. As you were walking back someone grabbed your arm. Guess who? YOU'R EX! That jerk who broke up with you because he found a younger chick than you. You were pretty mad to see his face again. 

"Hey, babe! I haven't seen you in a while. How are things? I see you're still looking y as ever!" he said drunkishly. He was drunk as hell and he had gotten uglier since the last time you saw him. 

"Let go of my arm jerk. We don't have anything to talk about." you tried to yank your arm out of his grasp but no use, he was stronger. 

"Oh, babe, you don't like me touching you? You liked that when we were dating." he smirked. You wanted to punch him so badly but you were drunk and didn’t want to make a scene. While you were arguing with your ex Seung-hyun got worried and went to look for you when he saw you with a guy in the hallway. From his point of view it looked like the two of you were kissing. He couldn’t believe his eyes. 

"Let me go you stupid, drunk jerk." you tried to yank your arm out of his grasp when he suddenly leaned to your ear and whispered: "Come back to me, baby! You were the one I needed and I still need you." you wanted to slap him but suddenly felt his grasp letting go and the next thing you knew he was on the ground and next to him was a really mad Seung-hyun. 

"What the hell was this?" he yelled at you. Never in there six months has he raised his voice at you. 

"What was what?" you asked dumbfounded. 

"WHY THE HELL YOU WERE KISSING HIM?" he yelled at you one again and you flinched. As drunk as you were you understood the situation and it was just an misunderstanding. 

"I wasn't kissing him! He gripped my hand and I was trying to yank it out. He wasn't letting me go and then he leaned over to whisper in my ear. I swear I didn't kiss him!" you said while looking him straight in the eye. 

"You think I didn't see anything? You two were kissing!" he didn’t believe you. You couldn't believe that he was seriously think that I would cheat on him. 

"I didn't kiss him! Why don't you believe me?" you were starting to get angry. 

"Because I saw everything!" he yelled again. 

"He was leaning over, I didn't kiss him, I SWEAR! Do you really think that I would cheat on you with this stupid drunk ex of mine? " you looked him straight in the eye looking for an answer. 

"He is your ex?" looked like he got a bit calmer and asked you. 

"Yes! The one I told you about?" you said to him. 

"Oh...I'm sorry, babe. I just got jealous and I'm really sorry." he rubbed the back of his head while looking at the ground. 

"Uh, Seung-hyun. If it wasn't for your cute attitude right now I probably wouldn't except your apology, but ofcourse I forgive you. Just never to that again!" you walked over to him and kissed him. He put his arms around your waist and kissed you back. 

"Okay, and I'm really sorry." he kissed your cheek. 

"Really, it’s fine. At least I know that you get jealous easily." you smirked. 

"Hey, don't bring out the beast." he said and both of you laughed. You went away and totally forgot about your ex who was probably unconscious due to the hard hit against the wall.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

Thank you for reading the story! :) 

Comment on your thoughts :) 

And again, I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes :D