Why Is He Being Like This???

Why Is He Being Like This???

“ Jagiya”, you called out to Kai as he had just come back from dance rehearsals with yours and his friends EXO.

“ Erm…deh, yeobo.”

“ Dinners ready for you. How was rehearsal?”

“ The usual.. Why.”

“ Oh, erm well never mind. Eat up, your dinners going cold.”

You went upstairs to your bedroom as you had already eaten and was wondering what had happened to Kai as he wasn’t his usual self.

*a/n you both live together as your parents weren’t so approving of your relationship, because they thought that you both weren’t going to last but you showed that love conquers all*

Before you went to bed you went to go find Kai in the living room to ask him if anything had happened whilst he was at rehearsal with Exo but the only reply you got was a shake of his head.

About 1 ½ weeks went by just like this, every time you spoke to Kai or even tried to start a conversation with him he just walked away or said no and that whatever it was, was fine.

You were starting to get irritated, so you called up your friends Exo to meet you at your favourite café because you wanted to know what the hell was happening with Kai.

AT THE CAFÉ

“Annyeong noona”, shouted Sehun followed by the rest of EXO.

“Oh Annyeong Sehun, guys”, you half chirped, half sighed.

“What’s wrong noona”, Sehun asked worried.

“Kai”, was the only word that came out of your mouth.

With that one word all of them glanced at each other, than back at you. “Wae? What’s wrong?” they all asked you with concern in the voices.

“Well…”, and with that you started to explain to Exo about how Kai was acting really strange and suspicious around you, and that every time you tried talking to him he either blanked you or walked away from you. It got to you that much tears started to brim your eyes and thoughts of him not loving you kept on popping in your head.

“Guys, do you know why Kai is like this”, you asked them whilst drying your now red and puffy eyes with a handkerchief that Suho offered you.

“ Mianhea Jae Min-ah, we don’t know what is up with him. In fact we didn’t think there was something wrong because he’s always chirpy at rehearsals”, Chanyeol said trying to reassure you.

Suho’s PoV

*Aish, that pabo. If he doesn’t pop it quick she gonna think he wanna break up and he doesn’t, but I can’t tell Jae Min-ah that. Aish, I hate keeping secrets from the people I really care about*

Back toy your PoV

After getting nowhere with Exo on finding out why Kai is being the way he is you decide that when you get home you are going to confront him because you’ve had enough and you wanna know what’s going on ASAP!

You got home to see a note on the table from Kai saying that he wasn’t going to be staying home for a few days because he was going to be busy. With that you went upstairs to find that his duffle bag wasn’t there in the closet and you broke down.

After crying all night, you came down with a pain screaming headache, and decided that it would be best to take some medicine and get some rest. Just as you were about to take some rest the door bell rang. *I wonder who that could be*. When you open the door, you see Suho at the door.

Suho’s PoV

Since yesterday Kai has been staying over at the dorm with us all, so as I was the first awake out of all of us I decided to go over and see how Jae-Min was doing so I could let Kai know to calm him down because he fells bad leaving all of a sudden.

When I got to Jae-Min’s house I rang the door bell only to find and very red and puffy eyed Jae-Min with her hand supporting her head.

“Jae-Min-ah, what’s wrong with you, are you alright?”

“Neh, I’m fine just a little headache”. She weakly replied, therefore I wasn’t convinced.

“Have you taken some medicine?”

“Neh I was just about to lie down when you knocked”, she said with a weak smile.

“Oh, okay, I just came to see how you are and let you know that Kai is okay he’s staying over with EXO”.

“Oh, well see you soon Suho I’m going to go and lie down”.

With that she shut the door on me. I ran back to the dorm and went to wake Kai up only to find everyone was already awake.

Kai’s PoV

“Aish, its getting so hard to keep this from Minhee-ah *his nickname for you*.

“Hang in there Kai, I’m sure as well as everyone here is that when it happens and when you ask her she will understand and hopefully accept you”. Chen encouraged me.

“Do you think so?”

“Dude, we know so, so calm down and stop worrying and by the way cool down a tad with the cold shoulder or silent treatment”.

“What do you mean?”

“well let me put it this way she came to use crying the other day, thinking that she did something wrong for you to be like this, and because we promised not to tell her anything, we lied to her and told her we didn’t know anything, also I’ve just been to see how she is, and let her know that you are ok and from what I saw she’s really upset to the point, that I think she had been crying all night”, Suho said as he came into the kitchen with a look over poor concern on his face.

“Oh, okay calming down with the…. WHAT! SHE’S BEEN CRYING!!! Aish what am I going to do”, I creamed as I pulled at my hair in frustration.

“YAH Kai Calm down and go and get some rest for tomorrow so you can sort things out and ask her”, Chanyeol calmly scolds me.

“Ok hyung and guys thanks; I don’t know what id do without you”.

“YAH!! We aren’t Jae-Min, stop being greasy”, the all complained. *mimicking being sick: P*

“Ha-ha, okay guys goodnight”.

THE BIG DAY…

Authors PoV

Kai was stood at the front door of his and your house, whilst the rest of EXO were at the side reading to go through to the back garden of the house and hide until everything was over with.

“Good luck, Hwaiting!!” EXO whispered

“Thanks guys, now go hide”, Kai says

*sigh* “Here goes”, Kai says as he ring the door bell.

You’re PoV

You were coming downstairs from getting changed as you were going to go to EXO dorm and confront Kai, when you hear the doorbell ring. You answered it to see Kai stood there. After a few moments you broke the silence.

“Where have you been for the past few days Kai?” you said wanting an explanation but instead he just walked right past you to go into the living room without even a hello or asking how you have been.

Annoyed at his attitude, you followed behind wanting to talk to him.

“Kai, we need to talk, what…”, before you could carry on with what you were going to say Kai walked straight past you and into the kitchen, when you blew your top.

“ YAHHH, KIM JONGIN WILL YOU PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR A PETES SAKE  INSTEAD OF WALKING AWAY EVERYTIME I TRY TO F***ING TALK TO YOU!!! ”, you screamed at him making him turn around in complete shock.

Kai’s Po

When Minhee let me in my head was still trying to grasp on how I was going to ask her and explain why I’ve been the way I am.

As Minhee was about to talk to me I decided to get a bottle of water to cool me down as I was getting nervous when out of nowhere Minhee screamed at me and I turned around in complete shock because she has never I’m the 6 years we’ve been together screamed at me.

“J-Jae M-Min-ah, what did you just say?” I asked in complete shock from what she said, no sorry screamed.

You’re PoV

After taking a very much needed deep breath you let it all out.

“ I said would you please listen to me for once instead of walking away or blanking me. Every time I ask you how your day was at rehearsals, or try to have a conversation with you, you act as if I’m not there. Do you know how many sleepless nights I’ve had thinking whether the reason for you being like this is because I’ve done something wrong or said something that’s upset you”, tears threaten to fall but you try to hold it in.

“I’ve not even been able to think straight, because I keep thinking that the reason you’re like this is because you don’t…”

*hmmm deep breathe*

“Because you don’t love me anymore and...”

Before you could finish your sentence Kai’s lips came crashing onto yours.

Kai’s PoV

After Minhee took what seemed to be a really deep breathe she started to let what seemed to be everything she was keeping inside her out.

“I said would you please listen to me for once instead of walking away or blanking me. Every time I ask you how your day was at rehearsals, or try to have a conversation with you, you act as if I’m not there. Do you know how many sleepless nights I’ve had thinking whether the reason for you being like this is because I’ve done something wrong or said something that’s upset you”, tears threaten to fall but you try to hold it in”, she said and I could see that she was about to cry but she was trying really hard not to.

*please don’t cry I hate to see you upset, especially when I’m the cause of it*

“I’ve not even been able to think straight, because I keep thinking that the reason you’re like this is because you don’t…”

*No don’t say it. Please don’t say it Jae Min*

“Because you don’t love me anymore and..”.

Before she cold say anymore I crashed my lips onto hers. After a few seconds I pulled back from the kiss and passed her the bouquet of 99 roses and starts bringing up all the memories you’d both made throughout your relationship both good and bad.

Authors PoV

After a few seconds he pulled away from the kiss and handed you a bouquet of 99 roses and started to bring up all the memories you had made together throughout your relationship both good and bad, which only led to you being even more confused.

“What are you…” you were going to asked when suddenly Kai gets down on one knee and all you can do is gasp and start crying. *a/n happy tears*

 “ We’ve had the best 6 years of out life so far, you love me *I hope* and I love you, and I hope that we can continue to make more good if not great memories together in the future. Park Jae Min my one and only true love… will you marry me?”

You can’t believe what is happening, here you where thinking that the reason for Kai being like this was because he wanted to split up but it the complete opposite.

Without any hesitation you run up to Kai and kiss him quite passionately then pull away.

“Yes of course I will!!!”

“Jinja?”

You nodded whilst more tears fell down your cheeks.

“Yah, don’t cry I’m sorry for being so distant with you its just I didn’t know how to do this and…”, before he could continue the where disturbed by the 11 hooligans outside.

“YAHHH, WILL YOU TWO PLEASE HURRY UP WE’RE DYING OUT HERE!!!” Exo shouted from behind the back door.

With that Kai slides that ring on your finger and kisses you very passionately and you happily return the kiss, before unlocking the door for them to come in.

“You guys can come in now”, kai motioned to them. As they came in, you hit each and every one of them.

“Yah! What was that for Jae-Min-ah”, all of EXO exclaimed

“For lying to me”, you said with the biggest smile/pout on your face.

“So did she say yes”, they all asked Kai.

 “Yeah she did” Kai replied with a big smile on his face.

“YEHET!!! Noona gonna be my real noona now”, Sehun shouted earning a smack on the arm from Tao.

“Congratulations”, the ever so happy virus cheered to you both.

After Exo had decided to go back to there their dorm, you and Kai were led on the sofa watching a drama on the TV, when you turned to give Kai a kiss and hug.

“ I love you, Kai very much”.

“I love you too soon to be Mrs Kim Jongin”, Kai replied with a wide grin spread across his face and gave you a kiss on your forehead as well as your hand