Timeless Love

Timeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby come close let me tell you this in whisper my heart says you know it too

Baby we both share a secret wish

And you're feeling my love reaching out to you

 

 

 

Luhan leaned closer to Yifan. His grip on Yifan's shirt tightened, his knuckles turning white. He leaned down so Yifan's mouth is just a mere millimeters from his ears, grazing it with his hot and heavy breath.

 

"I.. I .. love.." Yifan suddenly coughed, hard and full of blood, before he can finish what he wanted to say. Please God, he cries inside, please just let me tell him this one thing. I can't go without telling him this.

 

Luhan can see the desperate look in Yifan's eyes. He knows Yifan wanted to tell him something, and his lover was struggling hard to say it. Lover? Wait, no, ex-lover. That's right, Luhan had broken up with him just a few months ago. Left him in one of their recording room, ignoring Yifan's crying and hoarse voice calling out to him. And now, oh how Luhan wish he never let Yifan go.

 

"Yes, baby? What is it? What is it you wanted to say?" Luhan whispered gently as his other hand caress Yifan's bloodied cheek. His thumb tracing the slight dimple showing whenever his handsome lover let out his killer smile.

 

Yifan didn't answer. Not that he didn't want to. He couldn't. His heart wanted to speak, but his mouth wouldn't open. His voice wouldn't speak. With all his might, he found the energy to lift his left arm, laying it on top of his chest, just next to Luhan's arm.

 

 

I see it all baby in your eyes

When you look at me I know I feel it too (yes I do)

So let's sail away and be forever baby

Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky

 

 

Luhan got the sign, he saw Yifan's hand holding something. Luhan shifted his eyes to look straight to  Yifan's, asking if Yifan was trying to tell him something. Yifan could only blink, his face contorted in pain, but a slight smile formed.

 

"No, no, Yifan, don't you dare..." Luhan know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter