CHAPTER 2

Will we.....?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello! Chanyeol-ah, where are you?” Baekhyun search for his friend as soon as he arrived at the ballroom that full of business people. People that he usually dealt with. As the second heir of Byun, it is not possible for him not to know high rank people. Just like his father said, business is all about connections.

“Uhh! Me? Right behind you, dude!” They exchanged glances and give each other a big hug.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol known each other since they were kids, in other words childhood friend. Their family had a warm relationship to each other where their parents always help each other in terms of business or family matters.

“Yah! Did your mom ask you to come here to meet the girl again?”

“Yeah. Just in case there is someone that meet my ideal type. Why did our mom are so clicked to each other? Can’t they let us have some fun. We are just 23 years old. You know right, how many blind dates that I have to attend!” Chanyeol sighed loudly.

Baekhyun nodded and let a small chuckle while thinking his friend’s fate. He is glad that his mother never sets him into a blind date before, but he is still aware of any since his parents too want him to get his life partner sooner. What worst is, they even warned him to find the girl ASAP or they will marry him to any of their choice! OMG! Just try they do it, I won’t let it happen!

“Yah! Baekhyun-ah!!” Chanyeol slaps Baekhyun’s shoulder as his eyes are still fixed to a fairy like figure who looks like having difficulty in choosing her snack at the food section in the ballroom.

“Erm. Why?!! It’s hurt.” Baekhyun hissed.

“I think, I already meet my fate.” Chanyeol gaze are still fixed to the girl.

“Already?! Where?”

“There! Over there~! At  the food section. Aren’t she gorgeous?! She looks beautiful! Whoahhh!! I’ve never seen a girl like her before. Who is she? Do you know her?” Chanyeol beamed as he pointing to the girl.

Baekhyun took a glance to where Chanyeol is pointing. “Urmm… Don’t know. Yah! Don’t judge a book by its cover she might doesn’t seems to be like what you have imagine for.”

“She is not a book, that’s what I can guarantee. Hehehe. I better make a move before I lost my chance. Bye bro!”

“Aigee!! It is useless talking to someone like you! Btw, I wish you luck. She doesn’t seems easy to deal with.” Baekhyun twitch his brows slightly.

Chanyeol are walking handsomely toward the girl. He grabs two glasses of juice from waiter that passed by. A way to flirt. He smirked while thinking how the girl will fall for his charm and handsome face.

 

OH SAERA POV

“Whoahh!! Food, snacks, drinks!! This is heaven.” Someone who sees her might think she is not a well off person but she is. She is just too gluttonous.

While having difficulty to choose the food…

“Ehem! Excuse m…”

Oh Saera received a sudden light tap on his bare shoulder that make her jolt down out of surprised.

Ting! Oh Mai cheesecake! She knock down one of the glasses that the man keep hold in. In a split second, the man tuxedo has been cover up with the juice.

“Omo! Omo! So..so..sorry. I don’t.. I’m really sorry. I don’t know there is someone behind me. So I’m kind of shocked. Sorry.” Oh Saera said in shocked plus nervous. She don’t want to ruin the party with her silly mistake and worst, who is this handsome man? What if he is her father important client or business partner. Aaaaa!! I’m doomed!.

“No, no. This is nothing. I’m ok. I can just wash it at washroom later. No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter