7th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyun's POV

We reached home to see Hye Yun cooking dinner. Minwoo and Kwangmin as usual annoyed her.
I changed clothes before heading to the piano. I was trying to compose a song.
"Hey hyung" Jeongmin spoke. I didn't bother to turn my head, he already knows I'm listening.
"Hye Yun's really beautiful" He blushed while whispering. I stopped playing only to hit him on the head.
"OWW! What was that for?" He made a face at me. Aish, how did I get stuck with him?
"Weren't you the one who constantly insulted her?" I asked.
He rub his neck in embarrassment. "That was before I saw she wasn't really ugly" I sighed. 
"Are you telling me you like her too?" "Hehehe. Kinda" He blushed.
"Minwoo likes her so you have competition." He groaned and grumbled. "I don't care" I just continued to play the piano, ignoring Jeongmin.

No One's POV

Hye Yun quietly ate her food while Minwoo and Kwangmin pestered her to eat more.
"Where did you go today?" Jeongmin asked, striking up a conversation. Hye Yun didn't even look at Jeongmin.
"None of your business" Jeongmin was about to say something but Donghyun kicked him under the table.
"The teachers were mostly looking for you" Donghyun told her. Hye Yun nod. "Why didn't you go to school today?" Kwangmin asked hoping she would tell him. "Yeah, why didn't you?" Hyunseong asked as well. 
"It's really none of your business" Hye Yun held the firm tone in her voice. "Ehh." "Arasso, we'll stop asking" Donghyun understand Hye Yun's privacy.

"If you're all done eating, just place them on the sink." Hye Yun stood up and head to her room.
"This is all Jeongmin hyung's fault again!" Minwoo whined, he wanted to talk to you more.
"Wah? How is it my fault?! I was just curious!" "Curiousity killed the cat" Youngmin stated.  "Let Jeongmin hyung be the cat" Kwangmin whined with Minwoo. Jeongmin glared at them. Hyunseong stared off to where Hye Yun just went and sighed.
"I'm going to take a bath" Youngmin placed his used dishes in the sink. "Leave some hot water for me!" Kwangmin shouted. "Yeah yeah" Youngmin head to take his bath.
Hye Yun came out of her room to wash the dishes. To her surprise, they were already washed.
"Eh? Who washed them?" "I did" Jeongmin came into the kitchen, scratching his head. "Waeyo? You're not the type to clean" Hye Yun raised a brow. "Eh, that's because......ehh..I just felt like doing them" "Hmp" Hye Yun just agreed with his answer. It wasn't a bother to her actually.

Hye Yun walked past Jeongmin. "Yah, I have something to tell you" "I..." Jeongmin turned around only to face Donghyun.
"What were you going to say?" Donghyun asked. "Huh? Eh..." He looked around to see if Hye Yun was still in the room. "N-nothing hyung"
Jeongmin ran out of the kitchen leaving Donghyun confused. Jeongmin leaned against the door of his room, his face flushed.
"I...almost confessed. Phew" Jeongmin look around the room to see Kwangmin's confused face. "What are you doing?" 
"Eh? Nothing!"

Meanwhile in Seoul NanCafe...

"Why don't you introduce yourself to her?" "I can't" "Dude. You know everything about her. You're almost like a stalker! Why can't you just tell her that you're her --" "Hyung, I can't just do that." "Well, when are you?" "I don't want to scare her off." "Whatever. I heard you're going to transfer in her school" "So I can keep an close eye at her" "You are a stalker" "I'm not! Besides, she went to her parent's grave earlier, I'm glad she didn't forget" "Sure, she didn't forget about her parents but she forgot about you" The latter glared before sipping on his coffee.

"I'll make he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter