11th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Hye Yun woke up after the sound of the school bell signaling that class has ended 10 minutes ago.
"Huh?" Hye Yun look around to see she was alone. "Oh , did I fell asleep?! W-what time...." Hye Yun ran out of the garden and tried her best to find a clock in the hallways. When she found one, it read 5:49 pm.
"Damn!" Hye Yun took her bag from her classroom and hurried home.
Boyfriend stood there, arms crossed with different facial expressions.
Donghyun held a stern face, Hyunseong, Jeongmin & Minwoo held worried half-sweating faces while the Jo Twins were no where to be seen.

"Park Hye Yun. Where were you?" "Where were you?!" and "DINNER'S READY!" Hye Yun got out of her shoes and head to the kitchen ignoring the 4 on the doorway.
"Did you cook?" Hye Yun asked Kwangmin, who place their dinner on the table.
He nod before look over his shoulder and puckering his lips to his other twin saying that he did too.
"Sorry, I lost track of--" "Save it, I don't want to hear your petty excuses" Youngmin said in his harsh tone as he set the last plate on the table before calling the others. Kwangmin gave you sorry look as you stood there clenching your fists. You were preventing yourself to yell at the blond boy and you did because the rest quickly entered the kitchen with empty stomachs and drools leaking from the corners of their mouths.
All of you took their seats and gave grace before chowing down the food. Well, Jeongmin and Minwoo were fighting over who should get the bigger piece of meat while Donghyun continued to chew on his and rolling his eyes on the two childish members.

"So, are you going to tell us where you went?" Minwoo asked, turning his attention to Hye Yun and letting Jeongmin take the meat. "HA!" Jeongmin cried in happiness before gobbling the meat down his throat.
"None of your business" Hye Yun said in a way of not offending him. Minwoo pouted, "Come on! Tell me noona!" He pestered the older one. "If I tell you, would it benefit you?" She asked, before taking a spoonful of rice.
Minwoo thought for a moment, "Yes" He answered. Hye Yun sighed and lowered her spoon. "At school" Minwoo suspiciously looked at her while Kwangmin spoke. "That's it?" Hye Yun nod; she was indeed at school but she didn't bother saying she cut class and slept with Myungsoo in the garden. 
"I didn't saw you in class, where did you go?" Minwoo asked. "I was in my English class, it's my subject after lunch" Kwangmin click his tongue, "I didn't see you in English either and you weren't in Chemistry, the subject after lunch" 

"YOU'RE LYING TO US HYE YUN? I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS? WH-MMMFH" Donghyun rolled his eyes as he stuffed Jeongmin with more meat. Hye Yun bit her lips, thinking of another excuse. "Clinic" She said but Hyunseong shook his head. "Noona was looking for you as well" Hye Yun officially avoided their gazes and ate as fast as she could. "Skipping class isn't a good record for you nerd" Youngmin lamely said, finishing his food. Everyone gasped except Hye Yun whose eyes were wide open. "H-H-How did you..?" Youngmin ignored her question but stood up and pushed back his chair. "Thanks for the meal" He mumbled, set his dish on the sink and left the room.
"You skipped class?!" Donghyun asked, his leader voice was coming out. Hye Yun nod. "I wasn't in the mood to attend class" 

"That isn't a very good influence on the others, Hye Yun" Donghyun sternly told her making Hye Yun snap at him.
"Why? Why should I be an good influence?!" Donghyun was taken aback but Minwoo nudge her. "Noona.." After realizing what she did, she stood up. "I'm sorry" Biting her lips, she rush out of the dining room and to her room.
The awkward silence coated them as they ate, "I'm going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter