2nd

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Boyfriend spent the rest of the afternoon on the rooftop, talking about random stuffs and stuffing themselves with snacks they've brought. 
After the school bell rung, signaling the teen's joy for the day's end. Hye Yun made a quick trip at the clinic.
"Eonnie, See you tomorrow!" "Be careful on the way home Hye Yun" They both exchanged waves and Hye Yun speedily got home before her watch even hit 6 o'clock. To her dismay, she found bills on her mailbox, a handful of them.
"And they're due next week" Hye Yun groaned and went to her workplace, the famous '99 Club.

"Finally, you're here. I thought you got busy by homework" A club member sneered at Hye Yun as she enter the place.
Hye Yun went to the back, got her apron and gloves before heading to her station; the sink.
She spent the next 2 hours washing the piles of dishes that kept coming.
"Hye Yun! Wear this and get outside quickly, the costumers are waiting!" The club's manager toss Hye Yun a waitress outfit. Hye Yun looked at the outfit and hesitated but then she thought of her bills.
"I have to do this" After getting dressed, Hye Yun hurried off to get the costumer's orders despite the dirty and disgusted stares given to her. Since Hye Yun didn't have the 'looks' even if her body's condition is A-OKAY.

Meanwhile, Boyfriend and their Manager were at the other side of the club, in the V.I.P rooms.
Their manager was having a drink with his old friend and told Boyfriend that they could come and have some fun as well.
"Why are we here again?" Jeongmin grumbled.
"Manager Hyung is meeting up with his friend" "Let's go grab a drink!" Hyunseong insisted.
"We're minor" The two maknae replied. "Ugh. This is so boring" Minwoo said frustrated, looking at Youngmin playing with his phone and Kwangmin watching Pokemon in his ipad.
"Hyung, let's go and look at this place" Minwoo nudge the twins who shrugged him off.
"Hyung?" Minwoo pestered Jeongmin who pretended to sleep. "Go Away Minwoo"
"Leader? Hyung? Let's go look at this place" He told the two oldest, drinking and laughing.
"It's dangerous, Minwoo. Lots of fans and girls" Donghyun sternly warned Minwoo who pouted.
"B-but it's boring in here!" "Go to the twins" "They're busy with thier own gadgets" Donghyun peered over his shoulder, to the busy twins who held the 'Do-not-disturb' atmosphere around them.
"Twins" Donghyun waited for a minute before he said it again, "Twins" He heard a groan and a grumbling hiss.

The twins stood up, and walked but more like stormed off to them.
"What/What is it?!" He heard two different type of voice; a demanding one and a pissed off one.
"Go play with our maknae" "Fine." Kwangmin agreed. Minwoo happily pulled the twins outside the V.I.P room to explore the whole club.
For the next 10 minutes, The twins & Minwoo took an empty table to rest from their continuous running and walking.
"Excuse me, can we have some drinks?" Kwangmin tapped the waitress that passed them.
"Kwangmin, we're minors" Youngmin said. "Oh? It's you" Minwoo said shocked. The twins looked up to see Hye Yun.
"What can I get for you?" Hye Yun mumbled. "What are you doing here?" Kwangmin asked, trying not to look at her outfit.
"I work here, are you ordering?" Hye Yun asked again. "So the nerd works as a " Youngmin smirked. Kwangmin and Minwoo gasped at his words. Hye Yun looked at Youngmin.
"Hyung! That's not nice" "If not a , then what? a ?" "Hyung, stop it" Kwangmin grab Youngmin by his arm. Youngmin smirked even more, making Hye Yun look at him more. "Not a nor a , what is it then, a waitress?" Kwangmin jab his brother in the arm, making Youngmin glare and retreat his arm from his twin's hold.

"Take back everything you said about me" Hye Yun's voice came as an cold order.
"Hyung, apologize to her!" Minwoo said worried at Hye Yun's reaction.
"I don't want to" Youngmin leaned back on his chair, anticipating Hye Yun's reaction.
"Are you ordering? 'Cause if not, there are costumers waiting for me." Hye Yun looked over her shoulder to see some waiting costumers.
"Can we have anything for minors?" Kwangmin asked with hope that there's any and Hye Yun won't give him the cold shoulder like she just did to his brother.
"You came to the wrong bar then" "You worked in the wrong bar too" Hye Yun didn't even bother to look at Youngmin again but stuff back her notepad in her dress' pocket.
"So...there's no juice?" Kwangmin gave Hye Yun a sheepish smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter