chapter1

Forget You

Their lovestory started as what other stories of opposites attract could be. It was a typical cat and dog fight, against the weak and the strong, the light and the dark, the aggressive and the defenseless, the shining ball of sunlight and the dark bastard of moonlight. They started as enemies and ended up inlove. 

He was a lost second year middle school boy at that time when he first saw him, the other was sleeping at one of the school's botanical garden, away from the noisy cheers and chatters of students houling as they watched some volleyball match from Senior Regular players at the first day of school. He tiptoed, curious of the sleeping boy laying down on a long bench and was calmly breathing the day out. 
It wasn't love at first sight as he can remember when the other suddenly got up startling him with an irritated face. It wasn't love at that time, it was a mixture of curiousity and admiration, which later on turned out into a nightmare. 
He was a school bully while he is an adjusting transferee. The former thought they never match each other for as much as he is calm, Hyukjae - that's his name - was violent and tempered. The said guy hates weaklings like him - Donghae. The other would always slap to his face how much he despised weak boys. While Donghae ignored this, the other would always insist and pick up a fight with him and when the time came Donghae talked back and defended himself, Hyukjae was mesmerized. He had this charm after all which made the latter broke all the barriers and fall. Too much to his liking.

 

"Yah fish! Are you listening?" Donghae snapped away from his thoughts and looked at his seatmate who in turn was looking at him with a raised brow. You know, Sungmin can really be a sarcastic jerk sometimes. Being friends with him since he transfered made the other immune from his witchy, cold personality which is difficult to deal with sometimes.

"Yes of course...what is it again hyung?" he batted some lashes while the other just rolled his eyes in resignation.

"Really? Could you please stop daydreaming in the middle of our class - which by the just ended- and listen to the people talking to you?" he said annoyed but Donghae knew he wasn't angry, the other was just like that and he's used to it anyway.

"Sorry Ming hyung..." he giggled.

"Psh! I'll have to punch Lee Hyukjae for turning you into like this." Sungmin sounded determined.

"Turning into what?"

"That! A lovey-dovey-gushy marshmallow, inlove." 

"Excuse me, I'm no marshmallow!" he protested and the other just ignored.

"Well whatever! You give me goosebumps...really, stop thinking about him for once!" Sungmin made a face which only earned a chuckle from Donghae. He knew too well why he's bitter to death, that's because this hyung just broke up with whom he now call annoying brastard Cho Kyuhyun. They were separated for two weeks now and he had to deal with Sungmin's bratty mood because of that.


"Stop being so jealous! I'm sure Kyu will make his way back to you again." he teased the older.

"Ugh! Stop talking about him." he said and got up after arranging his bag. "Let's go." 

"Wait! What is it you told me back then? I didn't hear...sorry." Donghae asked as he too, stood up and joined Sungmin a walk out the classroom. 

"Nah...never mind, I'm asking if you can have dinner with me tonight but I'm pretty sure you have plans with Hyuk already." the older answered in which he sighed.

"Sorry hyung, we'll have dinner in their house tonight." Donghae pouted.

"Tsk! No worries, I can eat by myself...and you two just enjoy." Sungmin smiled. He maybe sarcastic at times but he's really happy for Donghae and Hyukjae, the two have been together for almost 2 years now and he admired them for that. Their relationship looked so perfect that he couldn't even imagine how the two hated each other back then. They were so happy now and contented.


"I'm sorry hyung...promise I'll go eat with you some time." Hae smiled back.

"Yeah...go on, your bastard boyfriend is waiting for you there." he pointed at the schoolgate with his lips pouting and Donghae followed with his gaze. He found Hyukjae leaning back on the wall with his backpack on one shoulder and right hand on one of his pockets. He looked so hot.

"You're not going to accompany me out?" he asked the older.

"Please! With that one right there? No thanks." he replied with a disgusted groan. Hae laughed at his hyung's childishness, he really is cute even if he tried to act fierce. Donghae's eyes then darted back to where Hyuk was standing and beside him was a bored Cho Kyuhyun playing with his phone as usual. Yes that's right, Cho Kyuhyun is Hyukjae's bestfriend.

"Alright fine hyung...don't be all so grumpy and wait for Kyuhyun's next move."

"Next move what? Yah! I'm never gonna talk to that again. Never. Ever!"

"If you say so pumpkin hyung..." Hae said before running away, who knows what Sungmin might have done to him after calling the other pumpkin. 

 

"Why are you running?" Hyukjae laughed as soon as his boyfriend reached his spot holding both his shoulders to breath some air cause of exhaustion.

"Sungmin hyung is on period again." he joked and both of them chuckled while turning to the uncaring Cho Kyuhyun.

"Yah! Kyu!" Donghae called the younger.

"What?" he snapped.

"Go talk to Sungmin hyung~"

"What?! Why would I talk to him? Tsss!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and went back to his game. 
Hae had to sigh and looked at Hyukjae who had his arms s around his waist by now. "He's been like that since this morning." his boyfriend whispered.

"Yeah...Min hyung too."

"We need to do something."

"I know.." he giggled.

"Can the two of you stop flirting now? You're disgusting." Kyuhyun spat earning glares from the lovers. He walked out the gates first without even looking back at them.

"Such a rude brat." Hyukjae commented as they approached the parking lot. Kyuhyun waved them goodbye for a second before entering his own car and drove off. Hyukjae opened the door of his own car for Hae before entering the driver's seat. 


"I missed you." Hae smiled as soon as they were alone inside the car. They aren't classmates for this year and it made him really sad. Hyukjae smiled back, took his hands and caressed it. 

"Missed you too." he said looking at the younger with sparkling eyes before slowly closing the distance betweet their lips. 
Donghae shivered at the contact, even though they have been doing this for almost two years, kissing, hugging and making out...the exciting feeling remains the same. It was as if they always had it the first time and that made him even more happy. 

Hyukjae's hand started roaming on his back, to his waist and spine while Donghae threw his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. They both have control and understanding that this time, they wouldn't take it farther. Just plain kissing and feeling each other's presence.

After parting to breath some air, the two of them smiled, eyes glistening with satisfaction and warmth. Hyuk had to steal one last peck at the younger's adorable expression before straightening up to start the car. Donghae leaned on the backrest feeling tired of the busy school day, He had his hand entertwined with Hyukjae's while the other made it's way to his mouth to suppress a yawn. 


The drive was pretty much normal, they talked about stuffs they did the whole day, the funny mood swings of their bestfriends and all other things they can talk about. 

Donghae could still remember the time Hyukjae bothered him, bullied him and made him embarassed to the whole student body, all of which wiped out with the moment Hyukjae confessed to him and said I love you for the first time. That was when he was convinced that fate has its own ways and one can never be so sure of what's going to happen next. 

The sudden turn-out of events between them is funny yet an important piece in their life and right now, he couldn't ask for more. He has family accepting him for what he is and Hyukjae too, has friends who would never leave his side and a boyfriend who always make him feel so special.

Everything was perfect, everything was just right in their own place and if he had the chance to re-write their lovestory again, he'll never change anything.

 

"OH !" Hyukjae screamed startling him from an almost slumber, Donghae's eyes darted to what's in front of them and he couldn't think of anything but wish that this was a dream.


Cause FATE has its own way and no one knows what would happen next with a sudden turn-out of events, it was as if in one swift moment, in one wrong move, Fate took away those memories from them and the next thing they knew, an overspeeding truck made it's way to their car and Hyukjae had no option left but turn the wheel around bumping them into a big wall. 


And that was it. The last thing they remembered before forgetting everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: okay this is it! my first chappie...i had the early intention of doing this as one shot but my mind played with a longer plot. Hope you like it! ^^