Help Me

Help
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jiminie.."

"What?"

Jimin turned his head and found his one and only dumb friend covered his nose with a tissue that stained blood almost half of it. His eyes widened and he got up from his seat, running toward the poor boy before cupped his confused face.

"Geez, Taehyung, why is it now?" Jimin studied his face. "Get a seat. I will bring something."

Taehyung just nodded and laid on the floor. It was more comfortable for him than sat on the couch. He stared at the ceiling and sighed. He brought his hand up in the air. How he missed the feeling getting closer to it. 

"Who asked you to lay down?" Jimin clicked his tongue. "Now sit up and changed your tissue."

"Why can't I lay down?" Taehyung pouted but still did what Jimin said. "What is it now?"

Instead of answering the question, Jimin only put a wet towel on Taehyung's forehead. He didn't get why the other always got hurt, if not everytime. And he always came to Jimin.

"So, Tae," Jimin started. "I understand that you are sort of clumsy and all, but I find that it's too weird for someone to be this clumsy. Two days ago you tripped down the stairs and literally swiped the floor with your clothes and you hurt your knees. Yesterday you accidentally fell from the freaking second story balcony with your head met the asphalt first. Just this morning you tripped over your own feet because you said you forgot to tie your shoelaces when I remember it myself that you even didn't wear any shoes, I mean you were barefooted for god sake! And now, you came to me nosebleeding and should I ask you why?"

Taehyung was only blinking couple times. He tilted his head, still trying to catch what Jimin meant by the long speech. He jutted out his lips while thinking for the logic reason. Jimin would most probably not believe it even if he said the truth. He himself still couldn't accept this fact though. It was hard for him to get used to it. But Jimin was his friend, the first and bestest friend, he didn't have heart to lie. After all, Jimin was the one who took care of him despite of his unusual habit. 

"Do you really want to know why?" Taehyung finally spoke.

"Yes?" Jimin was quite unsure and impatient at the same time. "Why? Tell me."

"But don't be surprised of anything I say, okay?" Taehyung his bottom lip, slightly felt nervous. "Believe me, I couldn't even believe it myself and I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't believe it as well because this is really hard to believe. It took me days, no, weeks to believe it yet I still can't get myself to believe it now. I always tell myself to believe it but I kind of deny it like everytime so I choose to believe that this is only a dream for me and I will be awake for real in few moments to believe the reality."

Jimin didn't get it at all. He was too focused on counting the word 'believe' Taehyung said just now. He couldn't digest what that was all about. He thought that Taehyung was blabbering too much, not one of his long explanation made sense. 

"Dude, seriously, what is the point?"

"I have trouble adjusting." Taehyung nodded firmly. "I didn't use to all of these human thingy."

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Means?"

"I wasn't even a human back then." Taehyung puffed his cheeks. "That's why I always forget how to act like a human."

Jimin was deadpanned. He pursed his lips into a thin line. ".. Right.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter