final.

Kisses to the skin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Why does it have to be pouring rain outside?" You asked out loud to yourself as you looked out the window. The apartment view was lovely as it showed the city side of Seoul, yet everything was dark, gloomy and cloudy due to the weather. "Yoongi-ah, we can't do anything today."

Yoongi entered the living room, followed your movement and stared out the window. "We can stay inside today and just hangout." Yoongi said as he gave out ideas on what to do on a rainy day.

You sighed and carelessly sat on the couch. "How boring. I really wanted to go out and do some fun activity today."

"Are you forgetting that you're even with me?" Yoongi clicked his tongue and sat next to you on the couch. "It's the fact that we're together makes every moment count." He rested his arm behind your head.

"You're right! As long as I'm with mister Min Yoongi then I'm fine." You cheerfully said as you pushed Yoongi's cheeks together and lightly pecked him on the lips, leaving Yoongi with a small smile resting on his face.

Yoongi reached for the remote for the television and turned it on. He constantly kept on switching through the channels trying to find something entertaining to watch.

"Is there anything you want to watch?" He questioned you as he focused on the television and still kept on switching the channels.

"Just watch whatever you want. I'm fine with anything." You beamed a bright smile at Yoongi, yet he didn't even look at you because he was too focused on the television.

For some odd reason, you always became more sleepier when it rains. The sound of the rain falling down was soothing to your ears. You found yourself getting tired; Therefor, you laid your body on the couch and rested your head on top of Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi noticed a sudden weight on his lap and suddenly looked down to see you resting there. He then asked "What are you doing?"

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter