Letter 2

Letters to Huang Z.Tao

It‘s still not too late for me to wish you ‘Happy Birthday’.

 

Shengri Kuaile, Gege.

 

Tao I’m sorry if I wish you happy belated birthday, I’m sorry I cannot attend your birthday event.

 

 Tao, it’s really disappointed me that you didn’t reply my first letter. I told you right that I never wrote a letter to anyone, that’s my first time writing a letter. I hope you can appreciate that letter.

 

I heard from our manager that you are celebrating your birthday at China. We’re sorry because we cannot come to your birthday events. The schedule of promotion of our new album is really packed. Everyone here is so exhausted. We’re really drained of energy. I hope your injury will heal fast and we can continue to promote our album together.

 

 Actually I want to ask you something. What is going on? Why your dad sent a letter saying that you gonna leave Exo. Is it true? I think you won’t agree with this right? I knew you love us so much, you promised to stay with us right?

 

I understand if your dad really worried about your condition. But still I trust you.

 

Day by day I’m waiting for your response due to rumors about you leaving Exo, but in the end your father just said you agreed to leave. What will I say now, if that’s your choice, okay! Fine. Then, I cannot believe this because you still haven’t released any official statement yet. I just ask our managers and he just been silenced. Why everyone just been silence and didn’t say anything to me. Suho hyung too, he didn’t say anything about you and Lay, he just thanked our fans because our new song ‘call me baby’ has wined again. What’s going on? I just feel like a fool person waiting for something that I will never gain. Now, I understand how you feel when Kris hyung just leave you, It’s hard to think that you gonna leave me too.

 

When Luhan leaves, I was someone who stay silence until now, then it comes you my best buddy from the start who asking me, “Sehun-ah, is it okay for you if Luhan leave?” Still I didn’t  say anything nor reply your words. Do you still remember when I said that I never knew what is  the meaning of friendship until I met Luhan, then I never knew what the meaning of being together until I met you. But, no matter where Luhan is, he still contacted me asking me everything about our members. But, you? Where were you. Silence means nothing for me.

 

Tao hyung, I am someone who is not good at expressing my own feeling. I just know how to be crazy, derp and dorky. There are many words I want to say to everyone because I sometime admire you who can say anything straight. You just being you, you are too honest. But right now, I think you’ve changed, maybe you been someone who just make others curious to solve your own puzzles. Don’t let us play with this stupid puzzles ‘cause till the end I cannot solve it.

 

Life is not easy, not everything you want you can grab it with your hands but sometimes patience and hard work will get you there. Those words still remains in my minds, that word is really meaningful.

 

"Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over."

 

p/s; please reply this letter. ^^

 

Sincerely,

SEHUN.