Letter 1

Letters to Huang Z.Tao

 

Dear  TaoTao,

 

Hey hyung,

 

It’s been a month since you’re in China. How have you been? I called you last night but you didn’t pick up your phone so that’s why I wrote this letter to you. Have you heard the rumor about you leaving Exo? It’s a relief to me when you said you just hiatus to heal injury. I knew you have promised to us to stay as OT10 right? So I really want to know your condition right now.

 

Have your injury is slowly healing? Suho-hyung is really worried about you since last week because you didn’t answer any calls from us. Hahaha, you know him well right? When he has nagged he won’t stop like an old woman. By the way, I hope you can come back to us immediately. I really missing to tease you and scared you with the bugs. I miss your expressions when you are about to cry and mad.

 

My sensitive hyung, what are you doing right now? You know what, I have secret to tell you, actually I don’t know your address. So what the purpose am I writing this letter? Huhuhu.

 

Kidding, I’ll ask our manager about your address in China after this.

 

Hey, I don’t want to write more since I’m really lazy and don’t want to waste chanyeol’s pen ink. You don’t know how hard I’m sneaking to his room and steal this pen and paper. So, appreciate this letter okey?

 

Bye-bye, I will write more when I have time. Don’t forget to pick up your phone. By the way your birthday is near and I hope we can celebrate together like last year and every year.

 

I have surprised gift for you.

 

Come back okey.

 

Love from the cute and handsome maknae of Exo-K,

 

XOXO,

 

Oh Sehun.