~ VII ~ (Key POV)

Correspondance des Arts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What an amazing gift!’ spoke Jonghyun, staring at the y boxers with desire. ‘Are you sure you don’t want to sell it to me?’ he asked, hope visible in his eyes. I snorted loudly.

‘Are you such an unappeased animal?’ I talked back and Jonghyun winked at me, saucily. What a ert. I would love to a bit, but I had way more important things to do.

Minho whispered a few words to Taemin and they both stood up. Thereby hangs a tale, I knew it, judging by the younger’s expression.

‘So, kitten? Will you get me such pair of boxers?’ I heard Jonghyun’s voice, but I was too concentrated on watching these two boys that had just left, to give him my attention. He must have noticed that I was ignoring him, because he made a pouty face. ‘Hey, are you even listening to me? I’m hitting on you and you don’t…’

‘Shhh…’ I placed my finger on his lips to shut him up. I didn’t want Taemin and Minho to hear us. He glanced at my hand, squinting, what made me think he looked actually adorable, especially with this pouty, childish expression of his. But it didn’t matter at the moment. I had important things to do. I pricked up my ears, trying hard to hear the conversation that was taking place in a kitchen.

‘What’s going on? Is it some kind of conspiracy?’ spoke Jonghyun and I felt tickles on my finger as his lips moved. For a brief moment I considered telling him what was this all about. But he didn’t seem to be trustworthy and subtle enough to share such secret with him. I shook my head and moved away.

‘Nothing. I have to go to the adjacent room for something,’ I said with an indifferent tone of voice. Then I glanced at him, lasers in my eyes. ‘Stay here. Don’t go anywhere,’ I ordered and quickly left the living room. Trying my best to be as quiet as possible, I sneaked to my (Minho’s) bedroom.

What was this all about? That’s easy, I’m not an idiot. There certainly was something in between my frog friend and his lovely neighbor. I noticed it as soon as I met the two of them for the first time. One look into Minho’s eyes and you could see the love overflowing. Even though he didn’t actually realize it, what wasn’t even surprising. He’s always been a . My silent observation of Taemin’s behavior made me sure that it’s not a one-sided love. And that’s why I had a job to do. I wanted to help these kids in understanding their puppy feelings.

And today was the day. At least that’s my conclusion, even though no one informed me. Minho wasn’t the only one who noticed that Taemin’s composing. Additionally, I was the only one who actually knew the reason. How? It was me myself who gave this kid the idea. I told him that if he didn’t know what gift should he choose for Minho, the best solution would be creating something by himself, putting his heart into it. When I saw him today, bringing his violin with him, I knew he took my advice. The fact that he left the living room with Minho was not a random situation. I was sure he wouldn’t play for my frog friend with us watching. That’s why he took a chance to be with him one-to-one.

And basically that’s what brought me here, to Minho’s room, searching for a nice hiding place. You can call me intrusive or even crazy, but I just had to see it with my own eyes. It was me who helped them, after all. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter