Going Back

Be My Baby

Hannah p.o.v

I'm currently at the airport waiting to board on my plane. Victoria, Nichkhun and the twins already boarded to they're plane. They will go to Thailand first, to visit Nichkhun's parents. After that they will headed to Korea with the twins of course.

I couldn't help it, but I already missed the twins. I took out my cellphone from my bag and take alook at the twins face on my phone wallpaper. I sighed.

"I miss you two already." I mumbled. Then my phone suddenly ring.

"Yoboseyo." I sais as I picked up the phone.

"Its me." He said.

"I know oppa. What is it you called me now?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to make sure about your flight. I don't want to be late to pick you up tomorrow." he said. I smiled. He was always as the carring oppa as ever.

"I'm just waiting for my plane now. I wil board in the plane ten more minutes, and take off. I will arrived at Seoul maybe around seven morning tomorrow." I said to him.

"Okay. See you tomorrow then." he said.

"Okay " I said and ended the call. I looked at my wallpaper again and put my phone back to my bag when I heard from the intercom that I can board in to my plane now. I walked towards the plane intrance and search for my seat.

 

Hyukjae p.o.v

The other members of SuJu M and I just finished our last broadcast for MTV Mandarin in Taiwan before we go back to Seoul tomorrow first in the morning. We exited the studio and went to our van.

"Hyung, what are we going to give to Leeteuk hyung?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked no one in certain.

"I was planning for our comeback as asurprise for him. But thanks to your big evil mouth, it wasn't a surprise anymore." I snaped back at him.

"Hyung, I already apologize. I didn't mean to. It sliped my toung." hw said. But I could still see a smirke. He is just such an evil maknae.

"Yea, whatever." I said back and drink my water again.

"We could prepare a surprise show>" Ryewook suggested.

"Yea, but thats not a surprise. Because the others will also do that." Donghae butted in, reffering to the others SME artist that will come to the party.

"Why won't both of you and Yesung perform a song for Leeteuk hyung?" Siwon give another sugestion while pointing at Kyuhyun and Ryewook.

Both, Kyuhyun and Ryewook looked at each other.

"You could sing 'It Has To Be You'  for him. He like that song very muvh." Siwon continued his words.

We all thought about it for a moment.

"That's sounds good. Not a bad idea." Ryewook agrees while looking at Kyuhyun., waiting for his response.

"Okay, I'm in. But, count it as my apology for screwing our comeback surprise." he said while glarring at me. He never wants to be defeated.

"Okay. I will call Yesung hyung to confirm with him for the show." Ryewook said, and taking out his cellphone from his jeans pocket.

After we got in the van, we went strait to the apartment that we were currently staying at while in Taiwan.

Zoumi and Henry will join us back to Seoul to celebrate Leeteuk hyung's birthday.

I'm very happy to go back to Seoul. I can't wait to be back home. But I was hopping that I was still with Hannah and that she is still in Seoul instead of going for that schoolarship. I would be more happy to be back in Seoul, I thought.

'Stop thinking of her, Hyukjae. Your just torturing your self.' I said to myself. I sigh, how I still missed her...