Preparing

Be My Baby

Nayoung p.o.v

I am now at the COEX mall with my cousin YoonHee. I'm searching something for JungSoo oppa's present. His birthday is tomorrow. I ended my class earlier for today. I asked Yoon Hee to pick me up at the studio after that. I know that she is not busy now. She just graduated and still searching for a job now.

I just wanted to find something nice for him. After strooling around for almost two hour, I decided that I wanted to give him a pair of Converse sneakers that I saw in the fifth store that I already passby. The sales said that it was a new arrival. I pay for the shoes and exited fron the store with YoonHee. Because it was almost dinner time, we decided to eat first before going home. We went to the food court at the mall and ordered our meal.

We were now waiting for the food to come.

"Are you going to hand the gift to Inyoung onnie again, onnie?" YoonHee asked me. I nodded.

"Of course. How else I could give the present to JungSoo oppa?" I asked her back.

"Why wount you just give it yourself?" she asked back, answering my question. I thought about it, then I shock my head.

"No. Its not necessary. As long as oppa recieved my present, I dont mind how he recieved it. Its not like I'm his girlfriend or something. I'm just one of his fans." I said.

"But your not just admiring him, you loved him. Don't you want him to know your feelings for him?"  she asked again.

"Don't you feel tired for this one sided love?" she asked again, before I could answer her first question.

I know that YoonHee knows about my feelings for him. But am I supposed to do? If I like him, It doesn't mean that he had to like me to, or atleast knows that I liked him. But YoonHee thinks the opposite way.

"Atleast you should tell about your feelings for him. Then its up to him, weather he accepted it or reffused it." she said again.

"If he accept it will be a good thing. But if he reffused it, then we will be awkward to each other everytime we met." I reasoned to her.

"But I still think that he should know. Beside, I could see that he also likes you. Although I had seen him personally only once, but I could tell from the way he looks at you that he liked you too" she said again.

"Do you think so?" I asked. She just nodded.

"I'm pretty sure. And do you know what I was wondering about, onnie? Did he know that you always gives him present for his birthday? Wouldn't it be mixed with the gifts from his other fans?" she said.

I thought about it. Is it true? But I don't mind, I thought. I just wanted to give him a present. Its not that he had to know from whom he got it. He's a busy person after all. But before I could answer her question, our food came. So, we eat peacefully. After that, YoonHee drive me home.

Its embarassing sometime that I couldn't even drive a car. I wanted to learn how to drive, but always find an irrational reason to drop it off. Although I'm a dancer, my hands, foot, eyes, and mind will not give a good cooperation when its related to running a vehicle, no matter what the vehicle was.

"Onnie, just consider what I had told you." YoonHee said when we had reached my house. I just nodded. I know that she is just worried about me. I bid goodbye to her and went inside my house.

 

Leeteuk p.o.v

I just finished taping at SBS studio. I looked at my watch, it was already 1PM. i took a sip of my mineral water from the bottle.

"Hyung, where are we going after this?" I asked my manager what schedule I have left. He looked over at the schedule planner.

"After this we have to go to MBC studio to tape Love Chaser, and then record for SuKiRa at KBS. Since tomorrow is your birthday party, the PD gave a compensation for making the broadcast off air." he told me. I just nodded, and took a sip of water again. And for my own note, I have to go to the tailor, to try on my suit for tomorrow also.

"Iteuk oppa!" I heard someone called my name. I looke over to see who was shouting my name. I saw HyeMi running to where I was standing. She just debuted as an actress from SM Entertainment.

"Hi HyeMi" I greeted her. All of my members knows that eversince she joined at SME as a trainee, she already liked me and follows me around everytime I went to SM building.

"Hi oppa. I just wanted to ask you something." she said, while harmonizing her breath.

"What did you wanted to ask?" I said with a smile, trying to be polite.

"Since tomorrow is your birthday, do you have anything that you wanted as a gift?" she asked. I have, that would be you stop following me around, I said in my thought. But did't literally said it.

"No, I don't have. Just for you to come to my party would be a great present." I said with a smile again. She blushed. I didn't mean to flirt with her and make her misunderstood with what I said. I just wanted to be nice. Besides, I already looked at her as my dongsaeng. Just like the other girls at SME. Because I'm the oldest, I always wanted to take care of the others. Not just my group mates. In SME we were trained to be a family, a big family. Thats why, everytime SME held an SM Town concert we all would always looked forward for it. Because we all could gathered and play with the others. There were never any true fight between us. Maybe just mockering or bickering, but there would never be any true fight. If there is some misunderstood, we would try to solve it as soon as possible.

"Okay then oppa. See you tomorrow." she said while waving, and leaved. I waved back. And walked again with my manager to our car.

She is a pretty and nice girl. She came from a rich family. But I just looked at her as my dongsaeng, not more or less. Besides, there is someone that I alredy fell for. But I haven't had the courage to confess to her. When would be the right time? I thought.

Inyoung noona already warned me to confess as soon as possible to her. Because noona said that Nayoung was a nice and pretty girl. There must be a lot of man wanting to date her. And if I don't make a quick move, I could lost her for all. Only noona and her husband knows about my feelings for Nayoung. Not even Hannah, my mother and father knows it. But I know my mom has a great insting. I know she could feel how I felt for Nayoung. Because she always smiles everytime Nayoung came to our house when I'm there, and she will take a glance at me and Nayoung all the time while smilling.

I really have to think of a way to confess to her as soon as possible.