02 - Welcome

{ Beast Academy - INFINITE AU }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ NOTE: In case you didn't catch it, I changed Min Ah from 'rabbit' to 'sheep' in the description. Just want to tell you so you won't be confused. ^o^ ]

"Good luck, kid!" The bus driver told me with concern as the bus stopped on a small waiting shed. I smiled at him while I went down with my heavy luggages unwillingly. How could there be a waiting shed in the middle of the woods? Just where is that BST Academy? How dare they call that school prestigious when I can't even see it. 

 

"What do I do know?" I muttered to myself as I sat down on the bench of the shed.

 

Do I just wait here? I took my school map from the bag to figure out where on Earth I am right now. There were to pages to the school map. The first one was the map of the whole school while the other one was how to get to the school. I studied the map carefully only to know that the X marked on the map is this shed. So, what do I do now? Where the heck is the school?

 

I looked around the shed to find a better map to the school but found nothing. Minutes later, the same bus with the same driver arrived and a guy who's smiling from ear to ear came down. He smiled even wider when he saw me looking at him.

 

"Hey there! New student?" He greeted. 

 

I smiled back. "Yeah. You?"

 

"Nah. I just visited our kingdom for some paper works. You know? Usual prince duties." He laughed as he extended his right hand to me, "I'm Park Chanyeol, by the way. I'm the fourteenth prince of the Wolf Kingdom." 

 

"Y-you're a prince?!" I awkwardly asked in surprise. Wow, I never thought I would meet a prince in real life. But he's from where? Wolf Kingdom? That's a weird name for a kingdom...

 

"Almost every one in this school is from an elite family so it's really not amazing. Besides, I'm just a fourteenth prince. I'm basically just a substitute for my brothers." He explained as we sat on the bench. 

 

"Even though! Being a prince is amazing!" I squealed. I still can't believe I'm talking to a prince. 

 

He laughed at my enthusiasm as he stood up and kicked the pile of leaves. There was a red button under the pile of leaves which he pressed. Two handles hanging from a rope appeared on top of the shed. Chanyeol took one of the handles and told me to hold on to him. I did what he told and a hole suddenly opened from our feet. We both fell. He landed on foot whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter