01 - Expulsion

{ Beast Academy - INFINITE AU }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought my life could not get any harder but I was proven to be wrong.

 

~*~

"Year 1 Class F Kang Min Ah, please proceed to the Principal's office immediately. Year 1 Class F Kang Min Ah, please proceed to the principal's office immediately." A voice suddenly boomed through the school's speakers, causing some of the students to flinch in surprise. 

 

"What have you done this time? Did you break another one of the Principal's antique jars?" My best friend, Ki Soo, asked worriedly. Due to my clumsy nature, I was often asked to go to the Principal's office for breaking one of his things or for causing an accident. 

 

I thought carefully, wondering which of his beloved jars I broke this time, but none came to mind. I was so sure that I didn't break anything because today is the start of the week. 

 

"I'm sure I haven't broken anything yet but then again, someone might have ratted out about the little dent I made on his sports car." I laughed even though being called to the principal's office is a dreadful thing. To be honest, I don't mind it anymore since I've been there a couple of times but what I can't accept is the fact that I barely have much pocket money left for snacks since I had to pay for the things I break in an installment basis. 

 

As soon as I reached the principal's office, I went in and sat on one of the leather couches. It was weird to see that he wasn't there yet but after a few minutes of waiting, he arrived together with a tall lady in a business attire. Her hair was so neatly combed that you almost think she used hair gel to get it that straight. The principal and the lady sat on the leather couch across mine.

 

"Min Ah-ssi, we regret to inform you this but you are expelled from this academy for numerous violations of school rules. Furthermore, we have assessed through our findings that you are not fit to be in a school such as ours." The principal calmly stated as he shuffled through his briefcase. He took some papers and handed it to me. 

 

I felt my whole world col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter