one day

our life

"KIM TAE OH!! YOU BETTER GO DOWN NOW BEFORE I CUT OFF YOUR VIDEO GAMES!!" screams echoes the not so big and small house.

Tae oh groans once he heard that. His mommy is really noisy isn't? Stopping the games that he played, he get out from the room "yea mom, I'm coming" he answers lazily. 

A smile created on sehun's lips. He never imagine how could it look alike once his children grow up. Seeing tae oh walking down the stairs, it remind him a lot of his teenage life. Tae oh is now no longer a kid, he's 17 years old. Now he missed his mother a lot. He's sorry for his mother because had a child like him. He's very cocky way back then. He need to admit it. Oh, speaking of children, he suddenly remember about his second child.

"KIM TAE YONG!! PLEASE COME DOWN NOW!! " he screams once again.

Rubbing the ears of his while groaning, the latter one reply "MOMMY!! Can you just keep your voice down? It hurt my ears." 

Sehun just chuckles within that. " what if mommy didn't screams? You guys will never hear to me right? This is the best way. I have no idea that I'm raising up brattie kids." 

Tae oh runs and hugs his mom. Yes, that's a sure he'll never listen to his mom if he being kind towards them. "Well, I guess we inherit you and daddy's genes well."

A yelps sounds slipped off Tae oh's lips when his bearer father slapped him on the arm. He rubs his now red arms. Gosh, he's wearing sleeveless shirt on a bad timing. "That's hurt you know, mom."

"You deserve it." The other man sticks his tongue out.

Tae oh chuckles on his mom's behavior. His mom still acting like a kid. Sometimes he even wonder if the guy in front of him is his mom because hey, they act like friends. "Now now mommy, don't stick your tongue out like that. You're no longer young, don't you know that?"

Sehun give the younger one a pinch on the tummy. "You kid!" 

"OW!! okay okay I'm so sorry mommy!!" Tae oh says while rubbing his new red spot.

Before Sehun could give a react to Tae oh apologize, his second son interrupted them. "What so noisy?" He says while yawning. 

Tae oh scrunches his face at his 15 years old younger brother. "You lazy . I told you to study and not sleep!" 

The youngest of three then emit an awkward laugh when his mom and older brother look at him intensely.

"Oh.." Tae yong rubs his not itchy neck slowly "well, I... felt sleepy.. then... yea."

Sehun could only just smile on that. Tae yong really does inherit Jongin a lot. Sleeping all days and anywhere which possible. 

"That's fine, but make sure you'll have nice grades on the next exams!" Sehun says.

"Don't worry mommy!" Tae yong reply. 

 Tae oh send glares to his younger brother before mumbles "lucky bastard you're clever."

"Words honey, words." Sehun says while shaking his head.

"Yeah, words hyung words." Tae yong copied his mom's words before laugh.

Tae oh gives his younger brother a kick before scowls. "You're not a kid anymore duh."

"Still younger than you oldie." Came on Tae yong's replies.

"Mommy!! Look at Tae yong!" Tae oh whines.

"Such a whiny brat." 

Sehun could only grins at the scene. He can't imagine how's his life if both of his sons not here. Probably will not be lively and this happy. 

"Enough kids. Now help mommy to prepare this."

 

 *****

 

 "I'm home!" Taking of his shoes, Jongin make a move to step in the house. It's dark. Well, aren't it supposed his sons and Sehun should be at home? Where did they go?

"Guys? Daddy's home! Sehun?? I'm home!" Shouts Jongin once again. Where could them be? 

Click sounds been heard when Jongin switch on the lights. Empty. They're not in the living room. He then moves to kitchen. Well, not there too. "Tae oh! Tae yong!! daddy's here!"

And once again, no reply from them. Worries overwhelms his body. Bad thoughts shrill down his spines.Taking out his phone, Jongin dials Sehun's number immediately. After a few ringings, its turn out to be voicemails. He try to call Tae oh's number, and the result came out to be the same. His shaking fingers slowly finding his youngest son's contact number. Once he found it, he press the call button.

"Call me baby babe call me baby" the ringtone sings automatically. Heck, he heard that. Without wasting any time, Jongin search for the phone around the living room. There, he saw Tae yong's phone on the sofa beneath a cushion. The screen phone lit up and display Jongin's contact name. 

"The phone is here, and where is them?" Jongin thought to himself.

He groans loudly and ruffles his hair in frustration. He has checked all the place in this house but still, he couldn't find them. And here, his youngest son's phone is with him. Just, where the hell is them???

On the other hand, three of the guys facepalming themselves. They groan in frustration after saw Jongin's actions. 

"Seriously? Is dad always this stupid???" Tae yong says while looking at the computer screen which representing Jongin. 

Sehun smack his youngest son's head. "He's your father in no matter what. But yeah, I admit. Why does your daddy is so stupid?? Like, hey! We're just in the bedroom though."

Tae oh shrugs and continue watching his father's stupid actions. "Frustrated already when we're still in this house. After that, he said that he has checked all place in this house. Oh how nice."

"We need to remember that daddy is no longer young. He maybe thought that he has checked all the place and forgot that he did not check the bedroom yet. I hope that one day I won't be like daddy when I've gotten old." Another smack landed on his head once again right after he finish his sentences. 

"Mom!!" Tae yong rubs his head. "It's hurt.." He mumbles.

Sehun pokes Tae yong's cheek before say "serve you right~~" in mocking tone. 

"Shh shhh!!!" Sehun's oldest son shushed them. "Daddy's coming!!"

 

 ***** 

Jongin walks around the house before something hit him. "Bedroom" oh, why does he's so stupid?? Why does he doesn't think about this earlier? Without wasting any time, he make his pace to the said room. He's sure that his sons and Sehun are in there. 

He take a deep breath before twist the doorknob slowly. Jongin looks around before turn on the lights. Wait, they're not here?? Could they possibly been kidnap? Should I make a call to the police station?

Just before his thoughts went deeper, happy birthday song fill up the bedroom. He smiles when he saw Sehun and his sons sing the song. Oh yes, today is his birthday and he forgot about that. He's too busy to remember it. His husband, Sehun walks towards him with a happy smile plastered on his face while holding up a birthday cake. 

"Make a wish!!!" Three guys in front of him say in unision. 

Jongin closes his eyes and immediately make a wish before blows the candles. 

"Happy birthday daddy!!" His sons shout before Sehun mouthing to him a "happy birthday, honey."

Sehun put the cake aside "so, how's it? Are you surprised?"

Jongin give the latter a hug "well, I love it I must say and indeed, it's nice. Also yes, i'm suprised. I almost got heart attack when I couldn't find you guys earlier."

"It's because daddy is too stupid." Tae oh exclaims and his younger brother nods In agreement. 

"Oh come on guys, I can't think correctly that time. And hey! Don't be mean to dad! Its my birthday today." Jongin state out. 

His sons give him a smile then. He change his gaze to Sehun afterwards and slowly lean in. "You did a good job you know." Whispering it to the pale one's ear before cupping his face. He smirks teasingly when he saw on how Sehun pursing his lips demand for a kiss. Jongin decides to plant a kiss on Sehun's lips. At first, it just an innocent kiss but not when until his tongue invade into Sehun's mouth. Slowly, the younger slips off slow moans. 

Tae oh and Tae yong scrunches their face at the scene in front of them. They couldn't believe it that they'll watch it live. Well, this is not the first time but still, they're still innocent!! Oh maybe. 

"NO!!!! NO NO!" The two youngest scream out loud once they saw their dad's hands roam down Sehun's body. 

With the scream, it's enough to make both of the oldest flushed. They stopped their action immediately and trying their best to hide the red face of them. Jongin and Sehun forgot about the fact that their sons are in the room with them.

Jongin coughs awkwardly and lift up his head to face his sons. "Uhm.."

Before he could explain further, his sons interrupted him. "Just go continue it. We'll be fine."

Sehun widen his eyes on his sons words "wha-"

Both of his sons then give teasing winks to their bearer father. Sehun's face had turn more redder than it has been already. Now, he really want to kill his sons.

"Mom has a present for you dad." Tae oh whispers to Jongin.

"And you know what is it." Tae yong continue before pulling his brother out of the room.

The tanned one gives them a michevious grin. This is why he loves his sons much. 

"Ah!" The siblings turn around and Jongin raises up his eyebrow. "Well, just don't be too loud!! We want to sleep peacefully!" They shouts and cackle. Not to mention that they give Jongin playful winks.

Sehun groans within that. He swear he would kill them if they're not his own sons.

After both of the teenagers close their bedroom door, Jongin turn around and send Sehun a sly smirks. "So, ready for my present??"