final

our life

Doctors and nurses running here and there, sounds of crying, screaming, patients walk around, the scents of medicines everywhere, that's what we call it as hospital.  Kai walk around as he trying to find a room that be told by a nurse.

"108" he mumbles as he find the room.

"Aish!! Why is it hard to find this room????" He frowns until suddenly he saw a room that look familiar. "Aha!! That's it! 108!!" He grins idiotly as he manage to get in.

He peek in and smiles unconsciously as he saw his beloved husband, on the bed, with their new arrival son which they named him as Tae oh. It's a lovely scene to see. Like moms with their babies on arms. Not to mention how beauty sehun is with his motherly smiles even though with his pale face after gave birth to their baby.

"Sehun" kai says while walking in.Sehun lift up his head from his newborn son and flatters a genuine smile towards kai.

"Tae oh, look who's coming! Its daddy!" He tell his son as if tae oh can understand. Kai laugh by his lovely sehun's action."Meannie" sehun then pouts.

"Aw cutie mommy sehun is pouting!" Kai pecks sehun's lips. Sehun blush profusely when kai adress him as mommy. Well, he's still not used with that. Later, kai earn a slightly slap from sehun.

"Ouch! What's that's for?" Kai is now frowning.

Sehun then look at him "no kiss in front of our baby" he says sternly.

Kai smiles upon hearing that "sehun dear, tae oh is still a baby, he wouldn't understand anything"

"but still" sehun's word been cut off when kai kiss him on the lips. He blushes madly on that. "Kim jongin" kai know when sehun call him with the full name means that he's mad. Not so to be honest.

Kai chuckles and try to avert his gaze from sehun's "how is tae oh doing?" He asks as he caresses his baby boy's cheek.

"He's doing well, thank you kai, for giving me this beautiful son, I can't demand more" he start to tear up.

"I'm the one who suppose to say that sehun, thanks dear, for stay by my side, give me happiness, a son, and everything that I've never imagine" he then kiss sehun's tears "thanks again" he intertwine his fingers with sehun's "I love you kim sehun" kai says.

"I love you too kim jongin" sehun smiles lovingly.

"and we love you too kim tae oh" they say in unision while locking their gaze on the newborn. As he can understand, tae oh smiles in his sleep that make sehun and kai laugh on their newborn son's adorableness.

"He's cute" kai says before continue "we should make a new baby later" a naughty smirks grimace on his lips.

"KIM JONGIN!!" sehun screams.