The Man

Going Our Own Ways

                Ahh.... The sun feels nice. Hopefully that's a sign that today will be a good day. I roll myself to hug her but instead find my cold bed sheets. I wonder if she left for her classes already. Ugh... Work... I don't want to go. I just want to go out on a date with her. Well, I guess not since she left for school. Why can't she just ditch school for ONE day. I don't understand her idea of perfect attendance. She could be dying of a fever but she still goes... Well whatever she already left. I shall finally move my lazy across the room to go wash up.

 

                Ugh... The water's cold. I hate it. I finish brushing my teeth and hurriedly took my undergarments off and ran into the warm shower. Ahhhh... That feels nice. I start humming a melody that I soon recognize as 2NE1's Missing You. That song doesn't fit how I feel right now but hey, I like the song. finish up the shower by singing some lines to the song. When I started to dry myself, another song popped up and that was another 2NE1 song, Come Back Home. What with me today and singing sad songs... I wonder if something bad is going to happen. I hope not.

 

                I walked back to the room and retrieved my dress shirt and slacks. I started to smile while buttoning my shirt up and memories came. She was trying to button my shirt up and tie my tie after she learned how to, but man did she fail. She looked so concentrated,  with her small nose all scrunched up, her eyes holding back the laser to burn my tie off, and her hands getting all clammy. She was losing her patience as my tie was tied as if a baby did it. Ahhhh... Fun times...

 

                Ugh... My slacks loose on me again... After working out for like what, 6 weeks, I had to get 2 new sizes... But I should be thrilled that my flabs are going away. But still.... Ugh..... Hopefully people can see the change on my body, especially her. I really tried to become someone better for her. Anyways... Back to getting ready... I want my hair to stop growing. It's getting too long once again so I should get it cut but I'm too lazy for that too. I should go eat breakfast before I'm late again.

 

                The moment I opened the door, I was greeted by the scent of coffee and some crispy toast. I practically ran to the living room and sat down. I didn't realize that I was hungry until now. I started to shove my face with the oddly crispy toast. After finishing my burnt toast, I grabbed for my coffee mug and saw a beige envelope from the corner of my eye. I took a sip of the coffee and set the mug down to get the envelope. I carefully opened it and started to read it.

 

                Although the letter was short and self-explanatory, it was hard to understand. How can she just leave me when we were so happy a couple hours ago. Is this a nightmare, because I want to wake up right now and  hold her in my arms. I run around my complex searching for her just in case this is all a prank, but to my avail, it is not. I have lost her. She let me go and now I don't know what to do. You want to know how I feel right? Words can't describe how I feel clearly but some words that can kind of get how I feel would be devastated, anger, sorrow, pain, and most of all shocked. I miss her so much already. I hate her too much but the love is too strong. Can I love  someone as much as I love her right now?

 

                But feelings fade, right? I hope it does. Hopefully the broken heart that is beating within my ribcages.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll let you leave....

..

..

Because I love you.