fin.

Your Head, My Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally entering college was a lot more work then it seemed. At first it looks like all fun and games, but after about a week it starts to set in. How you have to actually stay up doing homework and skip playing video games that night or going out to get pizza with your friends. All the built up exhaustion finally hits you at week two when you realize this is how the next three to four plus years are going to be.

 

Now Mingyu is not one to mope around about how tired he is and always gives extra effort to show everyone that he has gotten much more sleep than them (even though it's usually always a lie).

 

The train abruptly halts to a stop with a loud screeching sound as passengers swarm the exits. Mingyu has now gotten use to the constant bags under his eyes after about a year of the college student life. He definitely pitied the obviously new students from the new semester that were entering the train. They reminded him a lot of himself.

 

A boy that had probably just hit that three week mark sat down next to Mingyu with a completely exhausted expression. His ebony hair was tangled and his porcelain like skin almost seemed translucent.

 

After a few stops, his head was already propped on the backboard of the seat and against the wall. Mingyu couldn’t help but eye him from the edge of his vision. Even when he let out a strangled cough, the other boy still didn’t move or make any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter