killer

met the devil

( Sorry for the late update, i sincerely apologise and from now on i'll update more frequently. Firstly, i'd like to thank you all 

for subscribing to my story but it's so badly written, i'm yet confused why you guys didn't leave, love you all so much( no

matter who you are)) < 3

~

 

Writter's P.O.V

 

 

Myungsoo opened his eyes. Sungyeol was right next to him, taking care of him. Myungsoo's heartbeat started beating

faster than usuall. 

" Do you feel any different? " Sungyeol said , calmly patting Myungsoo on the head.

" Was i dreaming? Did everyone die?.. " Myungsoo said, almost panicked.

" First, don't panic. It''s not your fault. " Sungyeol said coming very closer to Myungsoo  and fixed his shirt.

Myungsoo didn't know what to feel, their eyes were a few inches apart from each other..

" Umm.. I think i have to go the bathroom... " Myungsoo said nervously and headed to the bathroom.

As Myungsoo washed his face, he noticed something strange. His eyes had a different hue and colour, it was between

golden and red. 

" HOLY F-... " Myungsoo gasped, he threw water one his face again. His eyes didn't change. 

" What's wrong with me...? " He said as he got closer to the mirror to examine carefully.

He thought he was going crazy, he left the bathroom as quick as possible. 

" What happened? " Sungyeol asked. 

" I think i'm going crazy.... there's no way i saw what i saw... " Myungsoo said.

" And you saw...? " Sungyeol said raising an eyebrow.

" My eyes.... the colour... was different.... " Myungsoo said panicked.

" I see it, and i'm the reason you became like this... Do you remember anything from yesterday? " Sungyeol came

closer to Myungsoo to examine his eyes. " They do fit you, i'm surprised. " Sungyeol said as he leaned closer.

Sungyeol's eyes changed into a silver colour, Myungsoo could see everything. 

" I'm a demon, Myungsoo. Son of the devil. " Sungyeol said as he leaned even closer. Now, the 2 were inches away.

" It would be a pity to leave you die.... " He added as he brought Myungsoo closer by the neck until he kissed him.

A lightning bolt striked outside the window, though the 2 didn't get bothered by it. 

The kiss was slow but it was a passionate one. " I've always wanted to try that... " Sungyeol said as he pulled off.

Myungsoo didn't believe it that he turned into a demon, that needle was all he needed to become one overnight.

" Myungsoo, you are my partner in crime. " Sungyeol said crossing his fingers with Myungsoo's and lifting his

hand. " I've always wanted to say that... " He added. Sungyeol had a very bad aura in generall even when he was

simply talking. 

Suddenly, the window broke , the sound was too loud to scare them both.

" What the f-..." Sungyeol exclaimed while hissing.  

" You thought you were alone, when in fact there are more creatures in this world than just filthy demons like you, Sungyeol. " A girl came in, she had a green dress. " If you remember clearly, there are more tribes than the demon tribe. "

She added, she also had long black hair, her eyes were blue yet she was also asian origin like the boys. 

" You have no idea what you started, you killed all those innocent people. " She said in a serious tone. " yet, you lure

innocent people into your tribe... " She added.

" Seolhee. " Sungyeol said angrily staring at her. 

" You have no idea what might have happened if i didn't kill them though... " He added.

" Everyone knows about you, everyone is against you, they will not leave you alone... " She said and vanished.

~