This time is Real 01

Shall we make it Real or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera POV

“You have a meeting for today before the fansign event” my manager oppa said as he drove the van.

“I just got my hair done, isn’t it too early to have a meeting?” I asked him as I checked my phone.

No massages.

“With SM Management Staffs” he added.

“What’s it about? I’m not involved in any scandals I swear, if Dispatch gave them photos of a girl that looks like me, I bet my life for it that’s not me” I babbling by myself on the backseat trying to make my manager listen to me.

“I’ll also be there at the meeting with you, they’re going to talk about some programs like variety show maybe” he explained.

“You know I’m not ready for any show, my Korean is not good enough, We Got Married should be enough.. I also need some time to focus on my career, they should understand that” I told him.

“Let’s just be there first, the SM staffs change your schedule by themselves just to make you attend this meeting” he said as he parked the car in front of the SM Building.

The fans start to surround the van guessing who’s going to come out from this van.

I checked my phone and saw a text message.

 

 

 

I locked my phone and opened the van’s door.

I walked in to the SM Building and went straight to the Meeting Room with my manager.

I took a seat as I smiled at the staffs that were waiting for me.

“Sorry I’m a bit late, I just knew about this schedule” I smiled.

I heard the door open and saw Minho oppa.

He walked in and took a seat right next to me but without his manager.

“So you both are here” The staff said as she holds out some papers on her hand to see. “These are your contracts with MBC We Got Married program” she hands out the paper to both of us as she continues, “As we all can see in this contract, they’re contracting you both for a year time of filming and allowed to broadcast everything that’s been recorded. We got nothing to worry about that” she stops as she took a look at the other paper.

“Wait what’s it all about?” I looked at her asking for some explanations.

“We both have read the contracts and signed it so why are you...” Minho oppa said before the staff cut him

“And these are SM’s contracts with the MBC, We agreed to make both of you as the candidate, and we thought only one of you will be chosen but instead.. You both picked each other. Have you guys read the news lately?” She asked us both.

“What?” Minho oppa asked her in a really steady voice

“These articles are on the internet assuming you both are dating in real life, SM.. I mean us, the SM staffs, let you both be on this program just to avoid scandals. Now the stock markets are going down.. We are thinking to cut off your contracts with the MBC” she explained.

“Wait.. what?” I asked her

“No” Minho oppa answered

“But we’re not dating in real life” I told her

Minho oppa looked at me and turn his eyes back to the paper.

“Breaking contracts will spend a lot of money and it’s just some weird articles, you don’t need to worry so much about it” Minho oppa said to her as he raised his voice

“But the stocks are..”

“I’m also the stock holder here, my vote counts” Minho oppa explained

“Alright... Let’s just let the program go on and the articles went off, and see.. about how your fans will react to these, moreover, about your own career” She said as she walked out of the room.

“I don’t understand any of this” I said to Minho oppa

“You guys really need to think about this, I’ll wait for you inside of the van in an hour, we got a fansign remember?” my manager oppa said as he follows the other staffs leaving me and Minho oppa alone.

“Don’t worry” Minho oppa said as he looked at me.

“What do you mean don’t worry? Oppa, you might lose your fans” I told him

“So do you, do you want to do this with me or not?” he asked

“I... “

“Don’t worry about the staffs, you’re new here so you won’t understand. That’s why a lot of artist leaving this agency, the staffs are overreacting over small things. And they also got many other things to take care of besides of this” he smiled

“So this is normal?” I asked him

“Pretty much normal”

“Alright then.. Uhmm.. Have a nice day?” I stood up from the chair to leave.

He took my hand before I could leave my chair.

“Let’s go for a walk” he smiled as he stood up and still.. holding my hand.

We walked out of the room together.

“I should leave” I said to him as I let go off his hand

“Hah.. Are you still scared of those people? We’re inside of our SM office, all of the people work here are working for us” he laughed as he looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter